Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). (2755 Views)

To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. / Concerning Pdp's Claim Of APC Posting Fake Results: Our Response / APC Posting Fake Results-pdp;says INEC Still Collating Authentic Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Since yesterday Saturday as from 1pm Apc E-rats refused to go and vote rather they were online posting fake results.

In Anambra elrufai last yr said APC was leading. In Ekiti election Apc posted many fakes results...what happened later ..... PDP were at the forefront and war front casting their votes, then Fayose won and in Anambra Apga won.

You guys have been waiting for the SE , SS results. Please you won't see anyone from ss, or se posting fake results. We wait until inec announces it because we know who we voted and he must surely win.

The Sw and Some northern polling unit being circulated online are from APC erats who never went to vote. Your here asking for tanoids, bacanista, ceo4eva etc while the final result will still be announced at around 9pm Monday night according to inec.

You APC rats can post any thing but be reminded that when the actual result comes out, do not cry foul or shout rigging because when you were busy circulating fake online PDP were busy voting.

Note: do not listen to any result from punch, sahara reporters, premium times, naij, channels TV, nation. News paper etc they are all APC media outlets.

Till Inec announces it, voting continues today Sunday as well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Many of the results you see are real very real

2 Likes

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2015
kaybiel2u:

Bros, na so it was real even from elrufai in Anambra. The same units he said APC won, apc lost then all.

APC are good at firstly circulating fake results. They will hang themselves when the real comes out from inec after today's voting.

12 Likes

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by baralatie(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2015
kaybiel2u:
many are false and misleading!

I hope this posting of result does not put NL and seen in trouble!

9 Likes

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by Brightology2(m): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Very true.even my broda dats an apc supporter didn't vote,he was busy watching tv,saying dat buhari has won,why me n my younger broda dat love Gej so much went 2 vote,n we voted exactly 8pm.

19 Likes

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
PDP computer center just got back online grin

sorry Bro grin
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Most of the results posted or uploaded are very true and tallied with what I heard before coming online.
At Ajuwon in Ogun, it was a wide margin in total between APC and PDP. I was surprised to see the same result here on nairaland.

Whoever wins, so be it in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by henryangelo: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015
All am asking APC supporters to do is to keep calm and should not resort to violence if they lose in the real result, stop inciting voilence indirectly by posting fake result cos it won't help you

4 Likes

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2015
ANOTHER PDP LIE
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by deskossy(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2015
True sha. ..but i believe buhari will win
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by ogmask: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2015
I travelled all the way frm calabar with my family to cast our votes in benin city, edo state. Although i was disppointed to discover that the result sheets were not available. We voted still.
Guess what, most of my friends in abj, bayelsa and calabar who are strong pdp supporters did not vote. They were busy shouting gej till 2019, no vacancy in aso rock and so on. At some point i switched off my phone because my wife got angry when my friend in abj said i should have stayed back in calabar with my family instead of endangering our lives travelling to benin because of a vote that will add nothing to the final result.

My point is if all of us abstain frm voting, on what ground would we premise our loyalty / support to party and candidates of our choice.
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by san316(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2015
OkwaIfugo:
Since yesterday Saturday as from 1pm Apc E-rats refused to go and vote rather they were online posting fake results.

In Anambra elrufai last yr said APC was leading. In Ekiti election Apc posted many fakes results...what happened later ..... PDP were at the forefront and war front casting their votes, then Fayose won and in Anambra Apga won.

You guys have been waiting for the SE , SS results. Please you won't see anyone from ss, or se posting fake results. We wait until inec announces it because we know who we voted and he must surely win.

The Sw and Some northern polling unit being circulated online are from APC erats who never went to vote. Your here asking for tanoids, bacanista, ceo4eva etc while the final result will still be announced at around 9pm Monday night according to inec.

You APC rats can post any thing but be reminded that when the actual result comes out, do not cry foul or shout rigging because when you were busy circulating fake online PDP were busy voting.

Note: do not listen to any result from punch, sahara reporters, premium times, naij, channels TV, nation. News paper etc they are all APC media outlets.

Till Inec announces it, voting continues today Sunday as well.

Tell your fellow TANdrois to post the real results because as I know, the results at each polling units are announced before they are forwarded to the wards-LGs-States.
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Netanyahu of Israel on my mind

He was running neck and neck or even loosing online

When the real results came through he won by landslide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
they are only circulating fake results so that when the real one one comes out, they will say it was rigged.

1 Like

Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by AmucheJane(f): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Just waiting o. I believe Jonathan has won already.
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by Fess: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
mikeansy:
Netanyahu of Israel on my mind

He was running neck and neck or even loosing online

When the real results came through he won by landslide

My broda, APC dey win their own for junk press
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hahaah it has always been their way shaa. So don't blame them.
Re: APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2015
The results will be announced this night by inec.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Beheads And Shoots More Ethiopian Christians (photos) / I Want To Buy Fuel At The Price Of N45 By Tomorrow- Buhari / Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.