Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nairalanders Pls Is There Movements Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Pls Is There Movements Today? (552 Views)

Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse / A Call For Support Of Secession Movements In Africa: Support Biafra Republic / 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Is There Movements Today? by Gagame(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Gudmorning,pls I want to know if the elction they are conuction today will affects movements cos I'm afraid of all this police diaturbing lagos,yesterday at about 6:30pm dt movemnts has started,I ws driving to ikotun and there was a check point I humbly stop and they asked me to bring my keys that the time isn't over yet and many other cars are passing by the other lane.I dnt want that their wahala again.pls I want to knw if there's movements today pls.thx you all..
Re: Nairalanders Pls Is There Movements Today? by smileandlove(f): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Yes.! That is, if your going to churh.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Is There Movements Today? by Gagame(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2015
smileandlove:
Yes.! That is, if your going to churh.
I'm going to church an work.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Is There Movements Today? by toyeoye(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Where exactly are you? As for me, I have to go out and "discuss" the election with my men dem for the venue

(1) (Reply)

Why Is APC Releasing Fake Results To Cause Trouble In Nigeria??? / What Is Pdp Planning In The SE& SS,why No Results Yet? / CAN Wants Volatile Places Put On Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.