Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? (1054 Views)

What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delonz(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Nigeria leaders are fooling us, I thank my conscience I didn't fool myself to cast vote for nobody. My people did you hear or see any of GEJ's or GMB's children cast votes anywhere in the Country? Where are their children? Please be wise my people.
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by smilyice(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Naso
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2015
In d comfort of their bedroom. For ya information they all have their own personal card reader.
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by Tolexander: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2015
delonz:
Nigeria leaders are fooling us, I thank my conscience I didn't fool myself to cast vote for nobody. My people did you hear or see any of GEJ's or GMB's children cast votes anywhere in the Country? Where are their children? Please be wise my people.
they probably didn't cast votes cos no Nigerian in the diaspora is allowed to do so.
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delishpot: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2015
You don see am finish na. They send their families to safety and call on us to defend their desire and thirst for power with our blood. Just look at lives lost so far during this ellection. God dey sha.
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delishpot: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Tolexander:
they probably didn't cast votes cos no Nigerian in the diaspora is allowed to do so.

They could come home. They came for campaigns, they came for dinners but they remember they are in diaspora when the main koko was about to happen?
Ngwanu, what am I saying sef. It seems we like to cover our eyes with cloth and think no one can see us.
If their parents win, will they not eat of the money? Even as people in diaspora? Wont they?
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delonz(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
LOVEGINO:
In d comfort of their bedroom. For ya information they all have their own personal card reader.
It makes me sad when I see people children dying for people parents, some guys died yesterday and they died for nothing others are still willing to die for nothing and these people we call leaders take their children abroad, if all our parents take us abroad who will cast votes for them?.....They our (leaders) they see most of Nigerian youths as thugs, too bad.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by loomer: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Ask my headmaster
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by Glowstone(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ children cast their vote at otuoeke which GMB children cast theirs in UK undecided

and he is claiming to give you change undecided
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by nellykidies(f): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
fashola's son voted,i saw him right behind his father
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delonz(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
delishpot:
You don see am finish na. They send their families to safety and call on us to defend their desireand thirst with our blood. Just look at lives lost so far during this ellection. God dey sha.
It makes me sad when I see people children dying for people parents, some guys died yesterday and they died for nothing others are still willing to die for nothing and these people we call leaders take their children abroad, if all our parents take us abroad who will cast votes for them?.....They our (leaders) they see most of Nigerian youths as thugs, they will seat there and say, let your vote count, defend your vote, it's so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delishpot: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2015
delonz:
It makes me sad when I see people children dying for people parents, some guys died yesterday and they died for nothing others are still willing to die for nothing and these people we call leaders take their children abroad, if all our parents take us abroad who will cast votes for them?.....They our (leaders) they see most of Nigerian youths as thugs, they will seat there and say, let your vote count, defend your vote, it's so annoying.

Yes. It is annoying. Verrrry!
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delonz(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2015
nellykidies:
fashola's son voted,i saw him right behind his father
Is Fashola a presidential aspirant? Are we saying GEJ and GMB children are all under 18 or what?
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by dotG(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2015
them vote jooor. ...who are you that they must come and tell you where they voted. ...or you want to kidnap them...
Re: Where Did Gej's And Gmb's Children Cast Their Votes? by delonz(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2015
dotG:
them vote jooor. ...who are you that they must come and tell you where they voted. ...or you want to kidnap them...
please be civil don't throw insult at me. I don't know you, you don't know me either.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka, 'I Informed The President About Morocco'. / Exposed -PDP At Campaigns INEC At Elections In Rivers States / Mimiko Recalls Sacked Council Workers, Waives Promotion Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.