Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Jesus The Rock, Why You Need Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Rock, Why You Need Him. (562 Views)

ā€˜iā€™m NOT JESUS!ā€ - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus The Rock, Why You Need Him. by enm(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Jesus is the rock, the mountain of fortress, the city of protection and the solid foundation that you need.

With Jesus by your side, no harm can come near you. Through the valley of death you will walk with boldness, fear shall flee away from you and the agents of death shall bow and tremble in fear because you got Jesus by your side because at the mention of His name Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord, if the mention of His can caused this great reaction just imagine what will happened when Jesus is present, walking beside you.

He is the light that you need, the light that the world need. He is a light that will light and illuminate your path, overshadow every darkness on your way and in you. The light; an endless light that no darkness can contend with. To get out of darkness, out of that dark day and future, that dark past and present, you need Jesus because where Jesus is there is freedom.

Jesus is that city of protection, the city that is build around one that walk with Jesus. Having that city of Jesus build around you will protect and shield you from enemy attacks. No siege, no amount of attack, no amount of embargo and sanction, weapon fire can affect you because you are in the city of Jesus and in the presence of your enemy He shall prepare a table before you, anointing you with His oil of mercy, grace, protection, abundance, good health, deliverance and testimony. He shall so fill you with all this and many more blessing to the extent that your cup shall overflow.

When talking of a rock that can't be destroy by any device, might or power, know that, that rock is Jesus. He is the rock that got the back of anyone who depend on Him. A very solid and dependable rock He is. When talking of a solid rock of foundation, know that Jesus is that solid rock of foundation, a foundation that sink not, a foundation that can withstand any pressure on it. When talking of a mountain of fortress know that Jesus is that mountain of fortress. With Jesus by your side; you got nothing to loose but all to gain.

Now i don't know you, what you might have gone through or going through but all i do know with certainty is that you are about to experience Jesus more and His love for you and i know it is time for you to open up to Jesus to have His way in your life. It is not God wish that you suffer, that you live and die in pain, regrets and sorrow. It is not God plan that you be barren, childless, divorced, have a miserable marriage, unable to get married. It is not God plan for you that you be uncomfortable in life, financially,emotionally, mentally and spiritually. God plan for you are good one not bad one. How? Because in the beginning God created us men and women in His own image and likeness and blessed us. This is how the bible put it in genesis 1 vs 27 to 31

" God created man in his own image. In God's image he created him; male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them. God said to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth. "

29 God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

30 To every animal of the earth, and to every bird of the sky, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food; " and it was so.

31 God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. There was evening and there was morning, a sixth day.

That's why you have to open up to His only begotten son Jesus and accept Him into your life as your personal Lord and saviour or if you have in the past done so but due to one thing or the other you shut Him out of your life and living in sin, or after confessing and accepting Jesus into your life, you continue to live in sin, now is not too late to go back and confess and rededicate yourself back to Him. Every second you live and breath is a God given chance to make right your way with Jesus, don't let this second goes by but make it count by surrendering to Jesus and His way which is the only way to God.

To experience Jesus more and His love, you need to stay away from sin. Sin is something that's contrary to God words. Seek the kingdom of God and it righteousness by first accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, then follow by living your life and doing things according to the words of God, do this and you will be free of whatever problem and oppositions that's confronting you. Jesus said to us " seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you. Please take note of the phrase " every other thing "

Now don't drag or delay anymore because doing so might end up too costly for you. No matter how far you have gone or stray, no matter how deep you are in the pit, bondage,darkness and hopelessness, Lord Jesus hands are stretched out towards you, smiling at you as He eagerly await you to make that bold step of opening up to Him and accepting Him. Disregard that voice, shun that idea and pay no heed to that thought advising you against opening up to Jesus.

Read and confess the below text aloud

"My Father in Heaven, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ. I have decided today to give my life completely over to You. I exchange my life today for Your life. I ask You to forgive me for all my wrong decisions, all my moral failures...all the sin in my life. I know that I can never be
good enough, and it is only You that can change me.

I believe that Jesus died for me on the cross, to wash me clean and make me whole. I believe that He rose from the dead, and He is alive forevermore. I accept His sacrifice right now, and receive Him into my life. Thank you Father for saving me, and giving me a new life.

I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and
Saviour, and I will live for Him all the days of my life. In Jesus' name, Amen!"

Be bless and stay bless

(1) (Reply)

What Are We Saved From? A Question For The Christains / #ramadankareem! 10 Things You Need To Know About Ramadan / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.