Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince (7358 Views)

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / You Have First Class Righteousness - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him

God wants us to seek His righteousness and not our own righteousness. When we seek our own righteousness, we will always end up feeling miserable because we can never be righteous by our works, no matter how hard we try. That is why our loving Father wants us to remember that righteousness is not right behavior but a person—Jesus (1 Corinthians 1:30), and that we have “become the righteousness of God in Him”.

I know of a lady who, before coming to our church, attempted to establish her own righteousness by confessing all her sins to “clean” herself up. But she found that the more she confessed her sins, the more sins she discovered in herself. She became guilt-ridden and miserable. Feeling stressed out and weary of confessing her sins all the time, she eventually left the church she was attending. In fact, she never stepped into another church again for the next 10 years.

One day, someone gave her my message tape entitled You Will Never Lose God’s Everlasting Righteousness Given To You and she started listening to it. Once she learnt that Jesus was the measure of her righteousness and acceptance before God, she began to seek God’s righteousness by seeing Christ as her righteousness. Before long, peace and joy came flooding back into her life.Today, she worships in our church. She testified of how God has supernaturally healed her of a long-term medical condition she had. Even her husband, once balding, found hair sprouting supernaturally! God was adding all these things to her according to His promise—“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

Beloved, seeking God’s righteousness means that you see Jesus as someone who knew no sin but became sin for you, so that He could give you His righteousness and make you the righteousness of God in Him! As you proclaim daily the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, you will see “all these things” (Matthew 6:33) added to you without even asking for them!

Thought For The Day

Righteousness is not right behavior but a person—Jesus.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/jesus-the-measure-of-your-righteousness/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Noted
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by esere826: 1:47am On Sep 16, 2015
I'm enjoying these threads Jiggaz wink
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2015
esere826:
I'm enjoying these threads Jiggaz wink
You are welcome my dear. This is the true GOSPEL of CHRIST.
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
jiggaz:
You are welcome my dear. This is the true GOSPEL of CHRIST.
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by sonmvayina(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
You still in slumber.....you just don't want to let go of this invention called jesus.after all the litany of facts presented here..or your just wishing it is true..No amount of wishing can make the story true.the greatest deception man has ever thought off.
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2015
sonmvayina:
You still in slumber.....you just don't want to let go of this invention called jesus.after all the litany of facts presented here..or your just wishing it is true..No amount of wishing can make the story true.the greatest deception man has ever thought off.
grin My brother plz receive CHRIST into your life. He loves u. You an Atheist?

1 Like

Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by sonmvayina(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
jiggaz:
grin My brother plz receive CHRIST into your life. He loves u. You an Atheist?

No, am not..there is a third option that makes perfect sense to me, and that is the door i am entering..
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2015
sonmvayina:

No, am not..there is a third option that makes perfect sense to me, and that is the door i am entering..
Alright
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
jiggaz:
Alright
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2015
good morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
jiggaz:
good morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Noted
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2015
jiggaz:
Noted
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
jiggaz:
good morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
evening
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
noted
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
noted noted
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
evening
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2016
morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Good morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2016
jiggaz:
2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

God wants us to seek His righteousness and not our own
righteousness. When we seek our own righteousness, we
will always end up feeling miserable because we can never
be righteous by our works, no matter how hard we try. That
is why our loving Father wants us to remember that
righteousness is not right behavior but a person—Jesus (1
Corinthians 1:30), and that we have “become the
righteousness of God in Him”.
I know of a lady who, before coming to our church,
attempted to establish her own righteousness by confessing
all her sins to “clean” herself up. But she found that the
more she confessed her sins, the more sins she discovered
in herself. She became guilt-ridden and miserable. Feeling
stressed out and weary of confessing her sins all the time,
she eventually left the church she was attending. In fact,
she never stepped into another church again for the next 10
years.
One day, someone gave her my message tape entitled You
Will Never Lose God’s Everlasting Righteousness Given To You
and she started listening to it. Once she learnt that Jesus
was the measure of her righteousness and acceptance
before God, she began to seek God’s righteousness by
seeing Christ as her righteousness. Before long, peace and
joy came flooding back into her life.Today, she worships in
our church. She testified of how God has supernaturally
healed her of a long-term medical condition she had. Even
her husband, once balding, found hair sprouting
supernaturally! God was adding all these things to her
according to His promise—“But seek first the kingdom of
God and His righteousness , and all these things shall be
added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)
Beloved, seeking God’s righteousness means that you see
Jesus as someone who knew no sin but became sin for
you, so that He could give you His righteousness and make
you the righteousness of God in Him! As you proclaim daily
the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ,
you will see “all these things” (Matthew 6:33) added to you
without even asking for them!
Thought For The Day
Righteousness is not right behavior but a person—Jesus.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/jesus-the-measure-of-your-righteousness/
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
jiggaz:
Good morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Noted
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2016
morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
noted
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
evening
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
afternoon
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2016
morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2016
morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2016
morning.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Feel Guilty If You Experience These / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Where Can I Find Winners Chapel In Ago/okota Isolo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.