Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars (1713 Views)

NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Computer Students Solve These Hard Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by Lautechgossip(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-P5Wpo7D9BmU/VJdV-lprxCI/AAAAAAAADZQ/KgvgQJ0xPcA/s1600/funny-shark-catch-you.jpg[/img]

With all that said, here are 5 logical questions for you to toy with this Election period, let's see who gets the puzzle correctly on this blog, comment with your mobile number and you might just get a surprise when you answer all 5 correctly. Have Fun.

1. Two fathers took their sons fishing.
Each man and son caught one fish, but when they returned to camp there were only 3 fish. How could this be?

(None of the fish were eaten, lost, or thrown back.)

2. Three days ago, yesterday was the day before Sunday. What day will it be tomorrow?

3. What is unique about 8549176320 ?

4. Which letter replaces the question mark?
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nyKU-O7Kd0w/VJdc-0NXIoI/AAAAAAAADZg/jnL5UFgbBSc/s1600/quiz.jpg[/img]

5. Fill in the blank space with the correct answer.
1. SCD, TEF, UGH, ____, WKL
A. CMN B. UJI
C. VIJ D. IJT

Source- http://scholars360.com
Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by delishpot: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
No 1:- one man has 2 sons and one man has 1 son. So each dad and son caught 1 fish.

3 sons equals 3 fish

Let others do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by demmy0325(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by badaru911: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2015
2.Three days ago, yesterday was
the day before Sunday, so three
days ago was itself Sunday.
That means today is Wednesday,
so tomorrow is Thursday
3.It's the only number that has all
the digits arranged in
alphabetical order. Eight,five,four,nine.....zero.
Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by LamiHandsome(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Lautechgossip:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-P5Wpo7D9BmU/VJdV-lprxCI/AAAAAAAADZQ/KgvgQJ0xPcA/s1600/funny-shark-catch-you.jpg[/img]

With all that said, here are 5 logical questions for you to toy with this Election period, let's see who gets the puzzle correctly on this blog, comment with your mobile number and you might just get a surprise when you answer all 5 correctly. Have Fun.

1. Two fathers took their sons fishing.
Each man and son caught one fish, but when they returned to camp there were only 3 fish. How could this be?

(None of the fish were eaten, lost, or thrown back.)

2. Three days ago, yesterday was the day before Sunday. What day will it be tomorrow?

3. What is unique about 8549176320 ?

4. Which letter replaces the question mark?
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nyKU-O7Kd0w/VJdc-0NXIoI/AAAAAAAADZg/jnL5UFgbBSc/s1600/quiz.jpg[/img]

5. Fill in the blank space with the correct answer.
1. SCD, TEF, UGH, ____, WKL
A. CMN B. UJI
C. VIJ D. IJT

Source- http://scholars360.com

1. They were a gradfather, father and grandson. So we have two fathers and two sons automatically.
2. Today is wednesday and tomorrow would be THURSDAY.
3. It contain all digits 0 - 9 which appears only once. They are in alphabetical order when spelt out
4. Q
5. VIJ.

This is fun! More of this please. Opps.. My mobile number; 08101034997

1 Like

Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by alexov(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
There was a grandfather, his son and his son's son(grandson) hence 2 fathers and 3 fish, one for each person.
Thursday
It has all the numbers from 0-9
Letter Q
C. VIJ

1 Like

Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by alexov(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2015
LamiHandsome:

1. They were a gradfather, father and grandson. So we have two fathers and two sons automatically.
2. Today is wednesday and tomorrow would be THURSDAY.
3. It contain all digits 0 - 9 which appears only once. They are in alphabetical order when spelt out
4. Q
5. VIJ.

This is fun! More of this please. Opps.. My mobile number; 08101034997
Dude, did u just edit your comment and put in my answers, copying even on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by LamiHandsome(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
alexov:

Dude, did u just edit your comment and put in my answers, copying even on nairaland
lol, you think so? Well I didn't. I didn't even see ur post before I put in. Take it or leave it. No offence
Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by brightlomo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.
Re: Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars by alexov(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
LamiHandsome:
lol, you think so? Well I didn't. I didn't even see ur post before I put in. Take it or leave it. No offence
If you say so

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Medical Students Protest VC's Decision To Increase Cut-off Marks(photos) / 10 Unsolved Mysteries In History / Osun State University Graduate Gains Distinction At Masters Level From UK Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.