Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. (499 Views)

Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / INEC CARD READER: See What Nigerians Are Saying About Their Experience / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. by femijck(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2015
I was a PO in yesterday election and based on experience in the accreditation process of yesterday election , i would rate the card reader which refuses to work until 8:00 A.m yesterday morning 80% efficient...plz let's share our experience wit the card readers in our various PU here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. by saqo(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2015
I was also a PO yesterday and base on my experience in my PU, the card reader worked perfectly. Lagos,
Re: Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. by femijck(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Ok cool more comments plz
Re: Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2015
I was the apo 1 yesterday. The card reader refused to work until I was asked to change the sim card of the card reader. which was around 10 to 11am. Even when it started working it was very slow in validating people's fingerprint.
I rate it 50% efficiency.

BTW we nearly got beaten by the villagers.
Re: Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. by Isiterere(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
I was the APO1, was in charge of card reader. Despite little logistic problem in getting to the PU; we reached there 10:30am. My card reader worked excellently.....
In average ; 3 voters were accredited in 1minutes. As at 12:20pm, nobody show up for accreditation again. I sent my accreditation to INEC server by12:05pm...

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. by bayulll01(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
femijck:
I was a PO in yesterday election and based on experience in the accreditation process of yesterday election , i would rate the card reader which refuses to work until 8:00 A.m yesterday morning 80% efficient...plz let's share our experience wit the card readers in our various PU here.

Don't mind our people,I was also PO in my unit I could authenticate 85 people were before I closeV,nigeria is just a messy country where people refuse to think straight again,what a country
Re: Thread For INEC Card Reader Users. by freshness2020: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fair enough ...my rating goes 85%.
out of 135 voters two got failed... Was the APo1 for my unit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elections: Buhari's Message To Nigerians / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Nigerian Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.