Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance (910 Views)

Nigeria @56 : Google Felicitate With Us (photo) / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance by LieDetector(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Being an avid change advocate, my greatest nightmare has been "what if my choice of candidate fails to win? "
It was allayed yesterday when I read some unofficial reports as regards the results in some polling units.
Due to my uncontrollable happiness at the moment, I'm compelled to felicitate with the general on this history making event. He's been amassing an incredible number of votes from the South West , a few from the South East and South South combined. with massive number of votes from the North geopolitical zones notwithstanding. It can be conferred that this election will unequivocally go in favor of the general.

Sai president Muhammadu Buhari.

Someone please help me count my teeth. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance by Acekidc4(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
You are Mouthed Joor!!cheesy

#IvotedGMB

Who did you VOTE??

3 Likes

Re: I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance by LieDetector(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
You are Mouthed Joor!!cheesy

#IvotedGMB

Who did you VOTE??
who else would I have voted for if not the general?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance by oluwafemi113(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
I love this grin
Re: I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2015
However, let's not be carried away. Perhaps don't you think saving the best for the last will be invaluable ?

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Felicitate With President Buhari In Advance by LieDetector(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
However, let's not be carried away. Perhaps don't you think saving the best for the last will be invaluable ?

Sai Buhari.
nwanne, I can't help it grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Gov.fashola Follows Me On Twitter,then You Got Me Some Slacks / Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. / Fayose, Mimiko Will Be Impeached Before December – Akure-based Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.