Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State (6896 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by oneeast: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari, Daura is waiting for you. Lolzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by dustmalik: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm a Buhari supporter. my worry is the result from SS and SE, where i believe Jonathan is most likely to win overwhelmingly. could someone with an opinion share with us how this result could be upturned in the North?
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Oga you be witch?? grin

arewafederation:

Winch!

Lol! Just by gauging the pulse of those on ground plus the fact that na Fayose dey in charge there nah. The man would rather die than lose Ekiti to APC.
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by bettercreature(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2015
I told you guys GEJ will win ekiti but that figure is enough for APC from that state
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by bettercreature(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
You guys should not panic APC has won this one if you look at number of eligible voters from South East and South South it's just 15million

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by PassingShot(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
I'm a Buhari supporter. my worry is the result from SS and SE, where i believe Jonathan is most likely to win overwhelmingly. could someone with an opinion share with us how this result could be upturned in the North?

Once the result from SW and NC favours GMB, which is what is already playing out, there is no magic the SS/SE can do with their figures that will give PDP victory.

12 Northern states are sure for GMB. From what we're getting, he will win Niger, Kwara, Kogi and Nassarawa in the NC. Add 5 states from the SW to the equation we will have 21 states won. 40% from Ekiti (confirmed), Edo will surely return above 30% (worst case scenario), and I heard Imo is returning above 25% as well. Plateau, Benue and possibly Rivers will complete the victory even if GMB doesn't win there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by deleib(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2015
There's nothing inside the source. This is a blatant lie!
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
bettercreature:
You guys should not panic APC has won this one if you look at number of eligible voters from South East and South South it's just 15million
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by nduchucks: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Once the result from SW and NC favours GMB, which is what is already playing out, there is no magic the SS/SE can do with their figures that will give them victory.

12 Northern states are sure for GMB. From what we're getting, he will win Niger, Kwara, Kogi and Nassarawa in the NC. Add 5 states from the SW to the equation we will have 21 states won. 40% from Ekiti (confirmed), Edo will surely return above 30% (worst case scenario), and I heard Imo is returning above 25% as well. Plateau, Benue and possibly Rivers will complete the victory even if GMB doesn't win there.

It doesn't look very good for PDP.

One good thing we have going for Nigerians is that GEJ is a jolly good fellow. Once Buhari is declared the winner, he will promptly and gracefully accept defeat and urge his supporters to do the same.

Right after that Okupe, Abati, FFK, and others will put on their 'patriotic' hats and start singing the national anthem. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by themano: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:
This is 59.4% win margin which is very close to my prediction of 60% for PDP as can be seen in the attached.

GMB is fully on course.

Even though you support APC, i must say your analysis is very sane, unlike all APCshit i see online. Can i see your analysis for other regions. Southeast, Northeast, Southsouth, North central as well.

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by thewarrior72: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bevista:
Not unexpected. APC had already anticipated to have a difficult showing in Ekiti state.

40% here is a very strong performance for APC, considering the overwhelming support and influence of Fayose. A 60k win is not quite an achievement for GEJ, considering that in the other SW states where GMB will win, the difference will be in 100s of thousands (millions in the north)

One state with 25% in the bag. APC will sweep the other SW states, even Mimiko's Ondo.

#SaiBaba.
Count lagos out of this your useless permutations for the illiterate-certificateless dunce general, aka BOOOHARII

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Sheggun1: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

FINAL RESULT FROM EKITI: PDP - 176,351
APC - 120,308

I will attach sources in a moment!

http://www.elections.premiumtimesng.com/#!/

this is last year governorship election result

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by PassingShot(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
themano:

Even though you support APC, i must say your analysis is very sane, unlike all APCshit i see online. Can i see your analysis for other regions. Southeast, Northeast, Southsouth, North central as well.

Thank you.

Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/2217602/2015-presidential-election-final-prediction
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Bevista: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
Count lagos out of this your useless permutations for the illiterate-certificateless dunce general, aka BOOOHARII
Don't get all worked up bro. Just take a chill pill. We have less than 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by thewarrior72: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Despite Fayose's bragging, he can't even get more than 176,000 votes out of 600,000 for the clueless one. undecided
OLODO, it has down on u loud mouth that Fayose owns Ekiti? tongue
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sheggun1:
this is last year governorship election result

Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by alaoeri: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Didirin if APC can still get up to 120,000 then all Fayose's rantings is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by bjdon: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
So far there are no surprises both GEJ AND GMB are winning where we expected them to.

The real keys to this election as I've been saying are:

Oyo: I expect ACP to win but will PDP run them close
Kogi: Can PPD win there?
Adamawa and Taraba: Does PDP carry those 2 states and if so will it be by a large margin?
Lagos: Again ACP should win but will PDP get up to 40%?

The main thing for all to note is this. If PDP can get 40% in SW, 45-50% in NE, 50% in NC and about 85% in SE SS then GEJ is re-elected.

GMB really needs to make inroads in the SE/SS to win this election. Lets see how the results unfold
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
If the remaining election continues unrigged buhari will win the election. My take

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by dominique(f): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let's give it to Fayose, he delivered Ekiti state as promised. NE/NW and most of NC are as good as won by the General. Even without the SS/SE results the final result is starting to take form. All I pray for is no post-election violence. God bless my country.

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Brimmie(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot is Joshua of our time! smiley

But am I the only one that the Prophecies are bothering ? They all seems to favour GEJ which is against the will of the People.

CC: Cleverly Gbawe2 NgeneUkwenu Bevista BabaEleko JackBaueress
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Way to GO! GMB
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Brimmie:
PassingShot is Joshua of our time! smiley

But am I the only one that the Prophecies are bothering ? They all seems to favour GEJ which is against the will of the People.

CC: Cleverly Gbawe2 NgeneUkwenu Bevista BabaEleko JackBaueress

The best prophecy are from the people who have spoken yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Brimmie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
bjdon:
So far there are no surprises both GEJ AND GMB are winning where we expected them to.

Adamawa and Taraba: Does PDP carry those 2 states and if so will it be by a large margin?

The main thing for all to note is this. If PDP can get 40% in SW, 45-50% in NE, 50% in NC and about 85% in SE SS then GEJ is re-elected.

GMB really needs to make inroads in the SE/SS to win this election. Lets see how the results unfold

Y'all are not getting it.

The only state GEJ can get up to 85% is Bayelsa. This is not 2011 where they (Parties) share unused ballots and thumb print for their Candidates.

45% in NE ?? Dude!! Are you for real!?

In my PU:
Presidential:
APC - 191
PDP - 78

Senate
APC - 194
PDP - 76

Rep
APC - 165
PDP - 101

Ikire, Osun State.

Notice the PDP Rep Votes? It was a Protest Votes against APC House of Rep Candidate in my Zone.

Welcome to New Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by patrickmuf(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Always knew Passingshot was on point...
This result is a positive one...Fingers crossed, it's Said Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please I need the details for house of rep and senate in Ekiti. Who won ? Details please.
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by sunny4life(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
wake up from sleep bro........GMB has won Lagos already.......your hatred for the peoples General will not stop his victory

2 Likes

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by PassingShot(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari Won in Five South Western States!

I will post the official results after final collation by INEC

Where do you follow the result?

1 Like

Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
bjdon:

How will PDP get 45-50% in NE? He need to win NC and SW to win this election. So far, this is not happening.
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by thewarrior72: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
sunny4life:

wake up from sleep bro........GMB has won Lagos already.......your hatred for the peoples General will not stop his victory
Delusion!, which lagos? Definitely not my own lagos undecided
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Stop insulting people.......its a sign of an unsettled mind.
Re: Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
Delusion!, which lagos? Definitely not my own lagos undecided

Which lagos are you from.....lagos Sw Nigeria or the one in Portugal?

Anything less than 60% for GMB in Lagos SW Nigeria is a plus for GEJ

O je gba fun Olohun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The True Story Of Alleged IPOB Members Shot Dead / Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) / Turn Out En Masse On Saturday To Vote, Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.