Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) (6906 Views)

I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by olapluto(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
In this year and age, I cannot believe that people will still be this stupid, wicked and gullible. How can you pay 30,000 USD to a stupid madam all because she took you to Dubai? How much is the ticket? How much is Visa? will she pay your school fees to study masters?
It is unfortunate that Nigerians are so wicked to themselves. This video is disheartening. A woman like you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJRjQKlkanc
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by Firefire(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
May Esther Otubo Nicole never find peace. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by kessyur: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Esther is a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by olapluto(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
as much as Esther is bad, the lady is also very stupid! How can one reason that way? $30,000 for nothing! Is it Esther's private part that will bear the brunt? Except she steals or sells drugs, there is no way she can save that much money in a short time.
As for Esther, nemesis will corner her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by moscobabs(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
about #6m ...the Esther will not find peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
The hustle is real to escape the Nigerian environment. That's alot of money she could've used to pay tuition fees legally in a foreign university.
Both the Esther woman and Chisom sound semi-illiterate.

After when she gets caught in Dubai she'd say she had no idea what she travelled out for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by amunkita(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Both. The ashawo and the ashawee re madt..

This gals re so dull that they don't know what money conversion is all about..
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by deanoffaculty: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
May Esther Otubo Nicole never find peace. angry
Amen!
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by akanke79: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
BISHOPMAGIC IS THIS THE KIND OF COMPASSION YOU TALK ABOUT? I NEVER KNOW YOUR SISTERS DEY SERVICE ARABO TOO .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUv8Tr9K1SM
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by deanoffaculty: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
moscobabs:
about #6m ...the Esther will not find peace
Amen!
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by deanoffaculty: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
olapluto:
as much as Esther is bad, the lady is also very stupid! How can one reason that way? $30,000 for nothing! Is it Esther's private part that will bear the brunt? Except she steals or sells drugs, there is no way she can save that much money in a short time.
As for Esther, nemesis will corner her.
Amen!!! Nemesis season 2...
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by deanoffaculty: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
kessyur:
Esther is a bastard.
Confirm!
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
i dnt understand, does it mean that this esther of a woman cant be tracked?

this woman really deserves a life sentence in a mexican prison! angry
Re: Nigerian Prostitute In Dubai Swearing Naked (video) by wahles(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Uhmn# naija, dz fast moni scares d shits outta me.. ld rada b boss in naija.. I no fit dey hide for street, dey dodge popo

(1) (Reply)

Turn Out En Masse On Saturday To Vote, Buhari Appeals To Nigerians / Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All / He's Alive: Jubilation In Obunagha Home Town Of Keniebi Okoko -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.