Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead (7785 Views)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by aloib(f): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2006
hahaha, wat are they hiding
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by iice(f): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
No know for them but you know say some people get morbid fantasies abi fascinations grin
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by drered(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
R I P, you made a difference you touched different people in different ways i still feel ya and we'll miss ya sad cry
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by nilla(f): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ topic

chei ya, this is really sad. Being watching this guy for years with all kinds of dangerous animals. And now this.
May his soul RIP.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by jared: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2006
i was in a state of shock when i heard the horrible news, he was one of my best tv host, the funny and sad (painful) aspect of the news was that he died of shock resulting grom the blow to the heart from, a stingray?, of all creatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2006
edygirl:

That was a very stupid job and the one that really scared me most was him feeding a crocodile while carrying his son. It was so stupid of him.

yes it was a scary job. I mean holding a baby and feeding a croc with the other hand. what if the croc preferably jump for the baby? God forbid.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2006
I saw the fish on THE INSIDER show just before now; swimming freely. I wonder if its aware it'd just killed a human. LOL
cheesy
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by iice(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
It is wanted for questioning lol
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
ha ha
funny

by who FBI or EFCC?
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by iice(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
By all lol, it is armed and dangerous and on the run.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
maybe an animal fugitive, huh?

anyone has an idea the possible terrain u can find the fish?
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2006
i know its water

but what kind of water?
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by iice(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2006
hmmmm maybe salt water? more clues needed lol.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2006
Perhaps!

i saw part video clip showing Mr. Irwin filming in the water; but they never made mistake to show the real stinging side.

its kindda seem it was a pond-like water.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by momoney1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2006
this wonderful man almost made me beleive in the nearest future man will be able to convert the wildest animal to a domestic one cry cry cry i cry for him
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by pati(f): 2:30am On Sep 07, 2006
I feel very sorry about what happened to him though, i never liked him or his program and i knew it would end like this some day .
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by laideo(f): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2006
when i heard it i was very shocked, i really liked the croc hunter, he was a joy to watch.may he R.I.P.

I'd like to see fooftage of his death though, dunno if they'll show it.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by iice(f): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2006
Yeah dont think they want to show that footage, they arent even gonna have a state burial, a whole Steve Irwin!
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2006
yeah!

The family only decided on a private funeral to be held within a week, and a public memorial service will be held within two weeks, with thousands expected.

The Australian government wouldnt give him a formal funeral because he was "unofficial tourism ambassador."

However the deceased father said his son would not have wanted formal state funeral because he was an ordinary guy,
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by aidexlaw(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
Now here's a man I respect. He lived for his dream and he died living his dream.

He was bold and took risks nearly everyday. But I believe his was a life well lived.

cry
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by molluma(f): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2006
been following the poor dude for years. alwayz thot a croc would do the deed, will miss him
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2006
i just watched his movie on mbc "The croc. hunter: collision course" as a tribute to him.

its real stunning!
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2006
We will surely miss this guy.
Adieu!
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by mkpirike: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2006
Irwin was an endagered specie and nobody tried to protect him from himself, maybe they will keep a part of him for cloning that will produce anti-bite replacement for the late warrior. This single flower plucked from our earthly gardens has made our world barren. life must go on.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by yinkated(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2006
RIP my guy,we in nija go miss u  cry
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by jaybaby(f): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2006
Well i Srry 4 d Guy Sha cry cry cry

But Which Kian Job B diz?
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Seun(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2006
He was filming animal documentaries in a bid to make people more aware about endangered animals.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by jaybaby(f): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2006
grin Yeah Right

& he got Endangered in that Process

What a life? cry
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by opeemi1(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2006
[center]STEVE IRWIN[/center]

[center]He has lived a wonderful life. He made me love wildlife, May his soul rest in perfect peace.[/center]
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by soulpatrol(f): 4:38am On Sep 22, 2006
whether he died from a sting ray or in his sleep or whatever, one day he sha was going to die, right? as everyone is. so dont make fun of the way anyone dies, really, cos we're all going to go someday, somehow, sometime. cool
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2cantango(f): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2006
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by nilla(f): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2006
Another one again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

;D See Davido Before And After Piç ;D / Omotola's 15 Years Old Son Become Youngest Producer In Africa / I Don’t Wear Bras So Men Can Know All I Have:female Actress Efia Odo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.