Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (10859 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by kkokoma: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
winniz:
@OP your analysis is on point, GEJ is winning this election fair and square, for GMB to win this election he needs 25% votes in six of the regions to win.

The ultimate question should be Would GMB to able to pull the required 25% votes in SS/SE to pull through in this election? MY ANSWER IS NO. So how would GMB win the election? grin grin

Actually you are wrong, according to the poster, he needs 25% of 2/3 or 24 states which amounts to about 4 regions.

Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by lovely17(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op is still in the past since when did they stop using this rubbish
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missy89:
You are really bad at math and do not understand simple interpretation

You listed 11 states out of 36. which means there are 25 states left and the 25% requirement is for 24 states.

so what are you saying again?

You cannot comprehend then if i am bad at maths.

read again...between the lines. before you rush to book space
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
cozy7:
Oga, u surprise me.....for d sake of your children's future, I beg u to plz look beyond your nose n say d truth.....Buhari is winning!

I have not said otherwise. even my heading says "might". I deliberately removed benue from the list and made the list 11 because from intel, many of them voted APC.

There is still a possibility of either candidate winning.

Even if the conditions i listed there occurs, INEC is mandated to do a re-run which in my own opinion, Buhari should win as there are other conditions to be met then.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheruv:
OP,don't you think those states you listed should secede and become republic of S.Nigeria?

I think the costitution of Nigeria does not give room for seceding in the nearest future....it will take a big civil war to achieve that.

We should remain one for our overall best interest. We should get the right leaders into positions so as to improve our collective welfare.

and so should try as much as possible to do away with corruption.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by thewarrior72: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
ibisko04:
Buhari have more than what it takes technically and constitutionally already.
This presidential election is won and lost already.
Let us prepare for the tasks of building the ruins of the land.
Arithmetically, Buhari is wining . Constitutionally , Buhari is wining.
Technically, Buhari is wining.
Jonathan should not allow the people around him to spoil his name.
Jonathan is not a loser in all , as history will write his name as a man who loves his father land and gives all its take for the progress of the land.
Parasite prepare a life without oil cos hunger go wire u & ur family tire.

NOMOREFREEOIL
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:
The NW, NE and NC is 19 states. Do you believe Buhari would have less than 30% in any of the Northern states?

He already has 25% in all 6 states of the SW. He is winning 5 of them only lost Ekiti but he still had 40% there

I just listed states he might not get up to 25% required. There is still a high possibility of him winning the elections with the required numbers.

From my analysis, i think GEJ has a better chance of making the 25%...but it is left to him to have majority vote
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:

Lol. Ol'boy developed dementia and amnesia overnight. Don't blame him - knockout punches do damage the brain.

Remember when Hasim Rahman knocked Lennox Lewis the fvck out in South Africa. And during the post-bout conference, Lennox Lewis didn't even remember he was knocked the fvck out, hence he lost the fight. grin

Isn't it 36 states + FCT: 19 Northern states, 6 SW states, 6 SS states, and 5 SE states?

So, if he can get 25% in the 19 Northern states and 6 SW states + FCT - that should be sufficient.

Those SE/SS states don't even carry enough votes, anyway. undecided

go through my post again before posting crab
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
medamillion:
Going by your analysis, you mean Buhari will have less than 25% votes here?
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Edo
Ekiti
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
FCT
Kastina

Yes, those are possible states where he can have more than 25%. If he doesnt in any of those, there will be a re-run.

That is if he happens to have less than 25% in the states i predicted
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Burlah4u2c:

what op is trying to say is
1. buhari will get less than 25% vote in those 11 states
should he get less than 25% in one more state of the remaining 25 state, the election will be re_runned.
speculations has it that he got more than 25% in all SW state.. buhari on the norm will get more than 25% of votes in each Northern state.. if that is that and he wins by number overall, change is here.

Please help school missy89....seems shes programmed to attack mode
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by biliaminadeola: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am expecting something funny from gej.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode

You are either booking space or deranged....let it be the former
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by jeremy411(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
READ THIS PLS >>

This is a story of Why you should wait for INEC OFFICIAL DECLARATION. Based on a true life election story in the United States of America.

Its very scary and intriguing. Its informative too!

@SeunOsewa will gladly place this on the homepage. I know cheesy

http://republic36.com/2015/03/29/why-you-should-wait-for-inec-official-declaration-a-lesson-from-u-s-history/

#NigeriaDecides

Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by ibisko04: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Parasite prepare a life without oil cos hunger go wire u & ur family tire.

NOMOREFREEOIL
It's because of the laziness in the system that makes you think without oil, we will not have money to run the system.
With a new thinking, the system will run better without oil money.
Oil money brought about laziness.
Japanese are not relying on oil, yet their system is running better than Nigerian system.
China are not relying on oil, they are making progress.
Oil influence on the world economy is dwindling gradually.
What we need to get going now is our knowledge.
So my friend, you can see that the world is not only about crude oil.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by ignis: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unbiased analysis indeed. ..
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
tempest01:

I just listed states he might not get up to 25% required. There is still a high possibility of him winning the elections with the required numbers.

From my analysis, i think GEJ has a better chance of making the 25%...but it is left to him to have majority vote
We have gone beyond 25% now to who wins
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by ChinemeOkpan: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
winniz:

You really sound pained it's not my fault that GMB has lost this election, let me break it down to you 2 u in case u can't comprehend my post.

Nigeria have six geopolitical Zone SS, SE, NC, NE, NW, SW. In order to be declared winner in a presidential election, the candidate will have to pull 25% votes in each region to be declared winner.

U see if GMB manages to get the required 25% votes in NC, NE, NW, SW and fails to garner the required 25% in SS/SE, how would your GMB win the election?

Illiteracy at its best

The candidate only needs to 2/3 of the 36 states + Abuja to win
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
winniz:

You really sound pained it's not my fault that GMB has lost this election, let me break it down to you 2 u in case u can't comprehend my post.

Nigeria have six geopolitical Zone SS, SE, NC, NE, NW, SW. In order to be declared winner in a presidential election, the candidate will have to pull 25% votes in each region to be declared winner.

U see if GMB manages to get the required 25% votes in NC, NE, NW, SW and fails to garner the required 25% in SS/SE, how would your GMB win the election?

Buhari needs 25% in 25 states, not in all 6 regions. Please, how will GEJ get 25% in NW/NE as well? Cuz the zeros are piling up for him there.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by daudae1: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
U Are a Big Fool! It is not by zones it is simply 2/3 of de states.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
If everybody signs up for this http://addanny.com/social/26/18524 then we would have kicked out poverty from this country.

Make we no dey carry last
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

We have gone beyond 25% now to who wins

hello, i just brought up a clause in the constitution which can cause a re-run of the elections....I am not for any political party.

Its not my biz who wins and who doesn't. understand my topic.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
daudae1:
U Are a Big Fool! It is not by zones it is simply 2/3 of de states.

and who is this one talking to?
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by mrmetoo1: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missy89:
You are really bad at math and do not understand simple interpretation

You listed 11 states out of 36. which means there are 25 states left and the 25% requirement is for 24 states.

so what are you saying again?

I'm confused as well
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
tempest01:

go through my post again before posting crab

Crab indeed.

Got some crab and lobster for sale, mate? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tempest01(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:

Crab indeed.

Got some crab and lobster for sale, mate? grin
lol...actually saw that typo after submitting....was just lazy to correct it....run along
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by tomzman: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
winniz:

I warned you not to make a fool of yourself but you didn't listen. Have you now seen how others have pointed it out to you.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by Keegan: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Heavy shock na hin we go give apc
Heavy shock
I tell dem say we dhe win
Sai to transformation
Sai to jonathan
Sai to pdp

Yeye dey smell, kpele. They can't reason well again, o mase o! You don suffer for nothing.
Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!!
God bless APC!!!
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
All these analysts and analyzers, why not wait for INEC to announce the results?

That's how some people will incite violence because they have told themselves that they will win even before the elections are concluded.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by scholarosisi(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
ibisko04:

It's because of the laziness in the system that makes you think without oil, we will not have money to run the system.
With a new thinking, the system will run better without oil money.
Oil money brought about laziness.
Japanese are not relying on oil, yet their system is running better than Nigerian system.
China are not relying on oil, they are making progress.
Oil influence on the world economy is dwindling gradually.
What we need to get going now is our knowledge.
So my friend, you can see that the world is not only about crude oil.
who will think the new thinking Buhari abi Tinubu hmm I laugh at us samuel and Israelit things comming to my mind. Let's wait and see first
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2015
you are saying thrash, Imo and Akwa Ibom has been announced yesterday, though GMB did not win there but he definitely won in (THIS Day of today confirms this) Sokoto, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi, Lagos, Borno, Niger,Kebbi, Zamfara. GEJ had better start packing.
Re: Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Heavy shock na hin we go give apc
Heavy shock
I tell dem say we dhe win
Sai to transformation
Sai to jonathan
Sai to pdp
grin How market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Yahaya Abdullahi To Governors: Stop Running To Buhari Over Insecurity / Make Our Borders Impenetrable, Buhari Orders Immigration / FG Moves To Securitise NLNG Dividends For $7bn Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.