Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,742 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

My People Perish For A Lack Of Knowledge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Perish For A Lack Of Knowledge (802 Views)

Sapele Residents Protest Over Lack Of Power Supply By BEDC (Photos) / The Number One Problem Of Nigeria Is A Lack Of Patriotism: See / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Perish For A Lack Of Knowledge by Bre(f): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
My fellow patriots. I urge you all to completely disregard any and all results being touted by any one/news outlet/twitter handle/NL thread with electoral results.

As much as I am incensed by Jega's ineptitude to ensure all card readers work flawlessly and everyone was able to pick up their PVC, he is the electoral commissioner. He has categorically stated that only results posted via INEC should be taken as proof.

Of what use is it to follow misinformation that either PDP or APC is in the lead only to get a rude awakening with the official posting of the results? This only serves to incite anger which would lead to violence and who knows what else.

George Bush Jr. had been president twice - both times, his ascension to or retention of that position was controversial if not wholly illegal. Why? Due to Fox News branding him the president before votes were sufficiently processed. In a bid to not carry last, other news outlets followed suit. He was touted as the champion whilst he hadn't yet crossed the finish line.

Americans swoop in in situations of chaos. It's not an accident that there are reports of a recent increase in the number of US naval ships and US marines in Ghana.

Despite our many grievances, Nigeria still stands where any lesser country would have disintegrated (not mentioning any names). Follow the electoral process, stop allowing touts to cloud your eyes from better judgement - no matter your political leanings.

2 Likes

Re: My People Perish For A Lack Of Knowledge by ucheheart(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok we are quietly waiting for inec

1 Like

Re: My People Perish For A Lack Of Knowledge by Bre(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
ucheheart:
Ok we are quietly waiting for inec

You are only adding to a peaceful Nigeria smiley
Re: My People Perish For A Lack Of Knowledge by slimyem: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
The anxiety is overwhelming and the rumors of results don't make ot easy....

1 Like

Re: My People Perish For A Lack Of Knowledge by Bre(f): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
slimyem:
The anxiety is overwhelming and the rumors of results don't make ot easy....

Precisely. It's like poking a sleeping bear. Just, why? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jega Faults Fani Kayode's PDP Victory Claim / My Birthday!!! / Bode George, Fani-kayode, CCFN Group Slam Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.