Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Number One Problem Of Nigeria Is A Lack Of Patriotism: See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Number One Problem Of Nigeria Is A Lack Of Patriotism: See (697 Views)

The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria / Mention One Problem You Think Buhari Can Solve For Nigeria. / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Number One Problem Of Nigeria Is A Lack Of Patriotism: See by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why is it that a Nigerian would feel no scruples about making his own country a dumping ground for 'damaged' products. See a screen shot of an advert a Nigerian placed online (below).

Low patriotism is one reason this country cannot stand. People are more likely to show patriotism to their ethnic nationalities than the so called nation of Nigeria. For example, if you say, "Nigerians are very bad", someone will take it as one of those things. But if you say "Hausas/Igbos/Yorubas, etc are very bad".... your guess is as good as mine.

But it baffles me that when some people want us to go our separate ways to the units we are patriotic to, many attack the idea. Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think about this situation?

Re: The Number One Problem Of Nigeria Is A Lack Of Patriotism: See by saduman(m): 3:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Op cry on my behalf a river biko... Pure water is now #20, I can't waste d little water remaining in my system tearing up for naija tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Great Again / Dino Melaye Secrets Exposed / How Nigeria Can Enjoy Stable Power Supply, Olawepo Proffers Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.