Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) (57458 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Can't dis woman's husband keep her in d house, or does he want her to loose her pregnancy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by tylesh(f): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
So they didn't vote
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by habex005(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by zinachidi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
I think a lot of nigerian youths should learn from this news,please don't make celebrities deceive you and tell you to vote anyone,Please make sure you vote for someone you want which is according to your conscience,don't vote someone because some celebrities said you should vote,the truth is that if you vote for the wrong candidate and he leads you for another four years and things become extremely hard in this country trust me most of these celebrities will still be making their money and going to more shows and can travel out from this country anytime they like while you will be the one suffering...better use your common sense...

Wakacome.
ure one pained dude
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by geeudy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Heavily-pregnant Tiwa Savage was on stage in London last night at the Dance Afrique concert to perform on stage. This time, she joined Flavour on stage to perform their collabo, ‘Onyi’ remix.

https://instagram.com/p/0zmXSaQh45/
flavour after campaigning for APC so you didn't vote for them? So pathetic, Nigerians and their hypocritical nature. GEJ all the way jooor
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by lebete3000: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Two of the few Nigerian artistes with good lyrical content
Meanwhile Netherlands don kill me oooo

Its so amazing seeing responsible people now betting & playing lotto...

I always thought its old wasted men dat play it as baba-ijebu cos they're already nearing dr graves but alas our youths has funkisized it.

It is well...Sai Baba toh d rescue!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by 1stola: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
I TOT SHE WILL APPEAR IN HER REGULAR SKIMPY DRESS.
FÛCKTARDS BlTCH
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Heavily-pregnant Tiwa Savage was on stage in London last night at the Dance Afrique concert to perform on stage. This time, she joined Flavour on stage to perform their collabo, ‘Onyi’ remix.

https://instagram.com/p/0zmXSaQh45/
When her mates are voting with pregnancy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by JOINFRIEND(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
[b][/b]RUBISH............... poeple are dying to make nigeria great some are singing rubish in london
SAI BABA[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Bollinger(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
I think a lot of nigerian youths should learn from this news,please don't make celebrities deceive you and tell you to vote anyone,Please make sure you vote for someone you want which is according to your conscience,don't vote someone because some celebrities said you should vote,the truth is that if you vote for the wrong candidate and he leads you for another four years and things become extremely hard in this country trust me most of these celebrities will still be making their money and going to more shows and can travel out from this country anytime they like while you will be the one suffering...better use your common sense...
Wakacome.

The bolded is funny. As if life could get any worse in Nigeria. The bolded illustrates how, many Nigerian's consider the present situation in the country as normal.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why her face yellow pass her hand...na the Pregnancy cause am? Safe delivery o
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
zinachidi:
ure one pained dude
pained??pained about what??that I said the youth should not listen to celebrities that asked them to vote for a particular candidate??why do you reason like a three years old kid??bastard!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by JumiaQuickSales(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
good for her. but she's heavily pregnant, not safe.

She is pregnant not sick...

Our mothers farmed till ninth month, no antenatal care. Some even gave birth in the farm

Pregnancy isn't an excuse to be lazy

Moreover, its her baby...do you care for it more than she does? No. She won't do anything that's not safe for her baby!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by babesife(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
I think a lot of nigerian youths should learn from this news,please don't make celebrities deceive you and tell you to vote anyone,Please make sure you vote for someone you want which is according to your conscience,don't vote someone because some celebrities said you should vote,the truth is that if you vote for the wrong candidate and he leads you for another four years and things become extremely hard in this country trust me most of these celebrities will still be making their money and going to more shows and can travel out from this country anytime they like while you will be the one suffering...better use your common sense... Lol we all know who you voted for grin

Wakacome.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackchampion:
[s][/s]
Your meme is As dry as garri...
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by soleexx(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
Nawao for the 2nd pic o. Those guys be like

terrorists

Terrorist dey shape dere bears?
Terrorist dey snap pix with femal star?
Terrorist dey go club dey hear dorobushy?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by JumiaQuickSales(f): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Can't dis woman's husband keep her in d house, or does he want her to loose her pregnancy.

I thought its just pregnancy abi is she also sick and partially paralysed?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
babesife:
Lol we all know who you voted for
Who??anyways I voted for buhari,haters can go and kiss hot iron..grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by carzola(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
How does this affect the Nigerian POLLS? undecided undecided undecided undecided i just hope that baby wouldnt come out looking like flavour.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
JumiaQuickSales:

She is pregnant not sick...

Our mothers farmed till ninth month, no antenatal care. Some even gave birth in the farm

Pregnancy isn't an excuse to be lazy

Moreover, its her baby...do you care for it more than she does? No. She won't do anything that's not safe for her baby!
Do u knw that jx a drastic jump can cause miscarriage? i doubt. nt only dat, bt shes stressing herslf in dese concerts. there z time 4 everything.
my g.mum use 2 tel me 'jx bkus fire didnt burn u 2day, doesnt mean u shud play with it again'
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nice! cool kiss Let her be careful tho cuz I don't wana hear matters wey dey break heart ni
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by chrischuks2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
smiley Easy oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by brightlomo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by sophtaf(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Etumgbe:
Their fellow celebrities are all here voting for change and transformation and they are busy there doing one nonnsense show.

Anyway sai jona or baba
korrect guy
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by sophtaf(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Etumgbe(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
sophtaf:
korrect guy
correct babe
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by toocoded: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Waiting to see a caption that says "olamide cancels trip to New York/L.A cos of the general elections". IMM!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Blackchampion(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
Your meme is As dry as garri...

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by babesife(f): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Acquires G-Wagon, Slams Haters (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.