Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) (57459 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by XBLadez: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tiwa Savage van be anything except Beyoncé. Bi'tch should learn to be herself
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by sidecheek(f): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
englishmart:
should I give a fvck?
nope¥
But you didn't have to say jack either¥

Cute momma¥ take it easy though ¥ no go pop dem twins for stage ooo¥
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by skykenny: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
I think a lot of nigerian youths should learn from this news,please don't make celebrities deceive you and tell you to vote anyone,Please make sure you vote for someone you want which is according to your conscience,don't vote someone because some celebrities said you should vote,the truth is that if you vote for the wrong candidate and he leads you for another four years and things become extremely hard in this country trust me most of these celebrities will still be making their money and going to more shows and can travel out from this country anytime they like while you will be the one suffering...better use your common sense...

Wakacome.
Make I hear say I listen to any so called celebrity tell me what to do. Life na per head.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by harry509: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Heavily-pregnant Tiwa Savage was on stage in London last night at the Dance Afrique concert to perform on stage. This time, she joined Flavour on stage to perform their collabo, ‘Onyi’ remix.

https://instagram.com/p/0zmXSaQh45/
y can't day vote 4 change 1st b4 goin 2 london 2 performundecidedundecided most of nigeria artist 2 like money slf.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by simdam500(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
She look stunning sad shocked

I love stunning ladies even when preggy kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by jotey(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
I think a lot of nigerian youths should learn from this news,please don't make celebrities deceive you and tell you to vote anyone,Please make sure you vote for someone you want which is according to your conscience,don't vote someone because some celebrities said you should vote,the truth is that if you vote for the wrong candidate and he leads you for another four years and things become extremely hard in this country trust me most of these celebrities will still be making their money and going to more shows and can travel out from this country anytime they like while you will be the one suffering...better use your common sense...

Wakacome.
1000 likes
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by DjQris(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
DuchessLily:
Heavily preggy or not; man must wak

Carry on babe
Na so ooo, buh mke she sofri dey dance etigi & shoki bikokwa...
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Tattooboy: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Two of the few Nigerian artistes with good lyrical content
Meanwhile Netherlands don kill me oooo
beta luck next time
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Jerryspryng: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
L👀ku L👀ku dem dey L👀k #babytiwa makin her money
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Daniel058(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
axortedbabe:
Ehyaa weldone iyawo teebillz...
Bia,make dis tin no hit fp o,adun see lalasticla
lol unto say ebe the Oracle, .. Abi??
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by eyinjuege: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vince77:
Hmm.... smh.... They travel out during this time when a major decision concerning our country is to be made because they kw dat no matter what, they can afford to live comfortably no matter how hard d country gets.. But we have to play our own part and forget abt them. A better Nigeria is what we all want. Its our country. Lets make it better for us.

Sai Better Nigeria.

Pls don't forget the elections were postponed. They probably had those shows booked months before the performance. They would probably have faced major lawsuits if they had cancelled just like that. It doesn't make them less patriotic.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vince77:
Hmm.... smh.... They travel out during this time when a major decision concerning our country is to be made because they kw dat no matter what, they can afford to live comfortably no matter how hard d country gets.. But we have to play our own part and forget abt them. A better Nigeria is what we all want. Its our country. Lets make it better for us.

Sai Better Nigeria.
because the votes never count

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by emmyjsimon(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
don't give a Bleep
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by mudiana(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Vince77:

Sai Better Nigeria.
nna hope u voted oh! don't remove sand from someone's eyes when Planck is in urs oh!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by Vince77(m): 5:19am On Mar 30, 2015
mudiana:
nna hope u voted oh! don't remove sand from someone's eyes when Planck is in urs oh!
i got my PVC but i was too far from where i registered. I would hv voted bt it was far from me. I voted in 2011
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by omistephen: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Vince77:

Sai Better Nigeria.

Both of dem join nigerians when get money run comot tinking say war go set during and afta d election
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by ignis: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2015
I love flavour. ...
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by olasoji1: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2015
WOW!!! Meet the Tanzanian Model Agnes Masogange

See more photos here ===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/wow-meet-tanzanian-model-agnes.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Gosh, she didn't even add that much weight.
Still looking amazing cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) by IbkD: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
So they didn't vote despite campaigning for their preferred political party(ies).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Acquires G-Wagon, Slams Haters (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.