Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner (5418 Views)

APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by churchmind: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
NewsHub:
It's obvious even to a blind man that GMB is sweeping the votes even in some so called PDP strong holds (e.g.Benue and Kogi). The phone calls i have received so far confirms the fact that APC is winning the election and would win but...

I remember a statement credited to one of the PDP mafians, Senator David Mark in 2007. It was alleged that he jokingly said there are 3 ways to win an election:
1. By vote cast
2. By votes counted
3. By announcement.

Many considered that a joke but it wasn't really a joke but the reality on ground. For instance, Young Alhaji of the then ANPP won David Mark by votes cast and count, but Mark was announced the winner. Young Alhaji went to court but nothing came out of that.

Now we have been receiving reports of APC leading in most parts of the country; even my seniour friend Comrade Dan Onjeh of the APC is giving David Mark tough time as alleged (i refused to celebrate yet). But at the end of the day who would be announced winner

It reminds me of 2011 when we fought and rejected the PDP in Benue State(esp. Governorship). After elections the people were already celebrating but in the end Suswam, the current governor was declared winner.

On the night of the declaration there was massive police presence on the streets, with police APCs blocking all major parts of the capital. It was said that Suswam said he can never accept defeat via election, that it's better they end in court.

Now from the look of things, the PDP is doing everything possible to win this present election by votes counted (esp. from SS and SE) and by announcement, but not necessarily by vote cast. They don't care whether the country boils or not so long as Jonathan remains president.

Ask yourself what has been happening in the SS and SE since yesterday?

And before TANiods would come here and call me 'Abogi' or a religious bigot, let me inform them that i am not Hausa or Fulani by tribe, and i am a born again Christian. But i voted Buhari.

I seriously have a feeling that Jonathan will be declared winner. But my joy is that i have done my part by voting for Change.

God help Nigeria!!!
to me u r a juvernile finding ur self wanting,if u r really a chosen n peculiar generation u will nt b a sellout
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by selectedhero(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
NewsHub:
It's obvious even to a blind man that GMB is sweeping the votes even in some so called PDP strong holds (e.g.Benue and Kogi). The phone calls i have received so far confirms the fact that APC is winning the election and would win but...

I remember a statement credited to one of the PDP mafians, Senator David Mark in 2007. It was alleged that he jokingly said there are 3 ways to win an election:
1. By vote cast
2. By votes counted
3. By announcement.

Many considered that a joke but it wasn't really a joke but the reality on ground. For instance, Young Alhaji of the then ANPP won David Mark by votes cast and count, but Mark was announced the winner. Young Alhaji went to court but nothing came out of that.

Now we have been receiving reports of APC leading in most parts of the country; even my seniour friend Comrade Dan Onjeh of the APC is giving David Mark tough time as alleged (i refused to celebrate yet). But at the end of the day who would be announced winner

It reminds me of 2011 when we fought and rejected the PDP in Benue State(esp. Governorship). After elections the people were already celebrating but in the end Suswam, the current governor was declared winner.

On the night of the declaration there was massive police presence on the streets, with police APCs blocking all major parts of the capital. It was said that Suswam said he can never accept defeat via election, that it's better they end in court.

Now from the look of things, the PDP is doing everything possible to win this present election by votes counted (esp. from SS and SE) and by announcement, but not necessarily by vote cast. They don't care whether the country boils or not so long as Jonathan remains president.

Ask yourself what has been happening in the SS and SE since yesterday?

And before TANiods would come here and call me 'Abogi' or a religious bigot, let me inform them that i am not Hausa or Fulani by tribe, and i am a born again Christian. But i voted Buhari.

I seriously have a feeling that Jonathan will be declared winner. But my joy is that i have done my part by voting for Change.

God help Nigeria!!!
SADLY FRIEND WE DO NOT PRACTICE SIMPLE MAJORITY IN OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM. THAT'S WHY JONATHAN IS LIKELY TO BE RETURNED ELECTED
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by 400billionman: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gbam...
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by DuchessLily(f): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Let's be realistic, GEJ can't win free and fair. This is no more pre-election banter, the actual results are coming in and GEJ is losing where he should be winning or tying

its buhari that is having draws where he should be winning! Have u seen d Adamawa, Abj and Katsina results?? Did GEJ draw wt buhari in bayelsa or any other Niger delta or eastern states?
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by fineyemi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
OP! It seems u dreamt abt jona winning, ryt? Y don't u goto otuoke and tell him. let's see wat he's gonna do to u. nonsensible post.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by mrmetoo1: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
DuchessLily:

its buhari that is having draws where he should be winning! Have u seen d Adamawa, Abj and Katsina results?? Did GEJ draw wt buhari in bayelsa or any other Niger delta or eastern states?

What I meant was GEJ needs at least 50% in the total SW votes and NC votes. Both are winning in their strongholds, I'm not talking about those. Don't worry this is post-election, no need for unverifiable banter. Everything I'll be writing from now on will be based on official results
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by NewsHub: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
scribble:

Don't mind the delusional op.

Nairaland local champions
Your comment just confirmed you are a compound fool. Can't you make a comment without insults?
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by NewsHub: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
henryangelo:

Am glad you now know that you threw away your vote
I didn't throw away my vote. APC won my polling unit in Makurdi. If given the chance to vote for a second time i will still vote APC.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by NewsHub: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
churchmind:
to me u r a juvernile finding ur self wanting,if u r really a chosen n peculiar generation u will nt b a sellout
Exchanging words with you would be a waste of time. Your comment shows your kind of person.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by NewsHub: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
fineyemi:
OP! It seems u dreamt abt jona winning, ryt? Y don't u goto otuoke and tell him. let's see wat he's gonna do to u. nonsensible post.
Mr sense!
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by scribble: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
NewsHub:

Your comment just confirmed you are a compound fool. Can't you make a comment without insults?

I never knew a statement of fact could be mistaken for insult.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by NewsHub: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
scribble:

I never knew a statement of fact could be mistaken for insult.
It would be a total waste of time exchanging words with you.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by scribble: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
NewsHub:

It would be a total waste of time exchanging words with you.

wink
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by stevecantrell: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
I said this yesterday, Gej will be announced winner regardless of APC s popular vote.
What happens afterwards is anyone's guess.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by KanwuliaJara: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's all we want o!

JEG for GEJ!!!!!
Shikenna!!! kiss
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by darksuit(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
fleet7:

Apc e-rats stop creating tension in the country GEJ has won this election by Gods grace no amount of propaganda can change that

Yes
I can see he has won it
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by NewsHub: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow! Now i can breath a sigh of relief. At a point i started losing hope because of the past antecedents of the PDP. Thank God for giving us a new president.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
stevecantrell:
I said this yesterday, Gej will be announced winner regardless of APC s popular vote.
What happens afterwards is anyone's guess.
you see how wrong you were grin
Re: Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner by stevecantrell: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2015
firstEVA:
you see how wrong you were grin

Indeed, I was.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Accused Of Impregnating A Lagos State Govt Staff / APC Hqtrs Shut Down, As Obasanjo, Others Endorse Buhari’s Immediate Resignation / Governor Wike Arrives Porthacourt, In Rivers We Don't Take Intimidation He says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.