Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! (2970 Views)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Bulge In His Trousers, Sets Twitter Agog / Filmmaker Obi Emelonye Set To Make Movie About Gen. Ibrahim Bababangida (IBB) / Nollywood Actor } Ken Obi Lastest Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by jaelz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
does anybody know where saint obi is i mean he used to be o e of my favourite thespian buh he just totally disappeared of the radar? sup amy news about him?
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by pweetixandy: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
He's in my room as I post this...he says "hi"
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by ammyluv2002(f): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Big question. .....i wanna know what's up with him too angry angry
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by ammyluv2002(f): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
jaelz:
does anybody know where saint obi is i mean he used to be o e of my favourite thespian buh he just totally disappeared of the radar? sup amy news about him?
Pls change the topic to something better
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by goodmorning40: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ur looking for news about him by labelling him dead, are u sick in the head or ur on weed

3 Likes

Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by nerodenero: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
He campaigned for Jonathan in an advert aired on Channelstv and was looking like an Alhaji.

1 Like

Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by jaelz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
goodmorning40:
Ur looking for news about him by labelling him dead, are u sick in the head or ur on weed

thund.... lite u wen i say dead i dnt literally mean it dolo think
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by jaelz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Big question. .....i wanna know what's up with him too angry angry

yes o we on the same path
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is that why your topic is stup*id?
DEATH OF SAINT OBI? Really?
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by goodmorning40: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
jaelz:

thund.... lite u wen i say dead i dnt literally mean it dolo think
Devil sing for u there anumanu. May such headline be spread for u let me see how joyfully u will dance about it. Literate illiterate like u, ur trying to use figure of speech but u did it wrongly
Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by parrotibaba(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
guys d topic says "Dearth of saint obi" n not "Death of saint obi" ...dearth means scarcity or lack of someone/something

1 Like

Re: DEARTH OF SAINT OBI! by jaelz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
guys d topic says "Dearth of saint obi" n not "Death of saint obi" ...dearth means scarcity or lack of someone/something

omo guy if your sense no to much make i shit thunder u sense to full dey pour abeg make all this idiots pack from your you small your smart in dj khalid voice

(1) (Reply)

Who watches Eastenders? / Christian Drama- Supernatural, Full Of The Word, Inspiring Movies And Films / Yvonne Okoro “caught In The Act” (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.