Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers (31312 Views)

Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / International Observers Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by fritiyo: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
they should go to the north and observe too and not only in the south.

are they scare to go the core north to observe?
Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by billyG(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
They wer massive rigging by pdp in River states why shld a commissioner frm bayelsa d prsdnt state by allowed 2 oversee election,why are commissioners not reshuffle 2days 2 election,what are soldiers doing in polling booths,wher are d police when pdp are snatching ballot boxes,why are police arresting Apc chieftains,Y did jona disobey a high court injuction that soldiers shld not be use 4 elections,who are those paying pple 2 vote is it not agst electoral law??Y are result sheet missing,??Y do d security agents allow thugs 2 cart away electoral materials after accreditations?Y are police not arresting thugs shooting pple,how do thugs moves ard with arms if their is restriction of movementd blood of d innocent shld be upon d head of those send thugs 2 kill pple.Rigging of election is worse than a military coup,sometime i feel ashame of been a nigerian.
Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by engrlarex(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
at least I now have som1 saying d truth as the PO in Eleme I was able to accredit just one person without voting...dia were no election during d day in Eleme, Tai but dia was election overnite..I won't say something for security reasons.
Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
they should leave matter for matthias and face their work or better still return to their hometown undecided
You r nothing but à bush baby who has no place in contemporary existence . I.d.i.o.t!!!!
Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by ologundudu7: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
wheesin:
undecidedAll i can think about right now was the last time I went past my gate...I have been indoors for too long just because we do not trust our security..all thanks to the 2 misery headed old he goats that want to kill us because of election.

THAT REMINDS ME.. .WHERE IS BUHARI'S DAUGHTER. .IS SHE NOT UP TO AGE, WHY IS SHE NOT VOTING undecided

She's observing.
Much as we "love" GMB at home,we locked our gate from friday night to this morning.We "observed" locally from home on TV.Ur papa de do somethn,u de UK de do shoppn say make i go die 4sika "Change",Change ko,pocket money ni.smh.Tinubu's children shu b in Pluto,infact,In the Moon gan sef.As per jagaban now,u know?Plus GEJ o,plus GMB o,all na dsme 10 and 10 pence.But still on still,as a local observer wey know wetin igbo de talk,na GMB o.
Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by uchennaq(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
IF USA DOES NOT BREAK THIS NATION, UNA NO GO WAKE UP. APC MONKEYS
Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by porka: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Foreign election observers should go and testify at the tribunal.
Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by Horlufemi(m): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Rivers PDP Gov Aspirant is not Governor Material.

1 Like

Re: Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers by adepiero: 5:40am On Mar 30, 2015
kipesco:

Don't you think Amaechi should be arrested for roaming while elections are on?
How can some one who didn't vote complain of result sheet.
What Amaechi is doing might not be right but the party agent that ought to do it is either dumb or compromised! so why won't he take charge?
For every election, election materials in the polling unit must be complete and intact before the event and it must be shown to party agent and observers but nothing was done. the interpretation of that is, after voting thinking that one party won in that unit, the result sheet can be edited and a false number imputed. Amaechi was trying to avoid that and the protest to Inec office was because Wike was at the office and of which he is not meant to be there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.