Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31132 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by smartidemudia28: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
2023: Peter Obi's Trip To Egypt Exudes Confidence As Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate

Days ago the presidential candidate for Labour Party, HE Peter Obi left the shores of Nigeria for Egypt, according to the presidential hopeful he is on a mission to understudy the Egyptian Power Sector, Education, Planning and Finance Sectors.

Since he departed the country on a commercial airline with other public passengers, the internet has been buzzing with numerous comments questioning his decision to undergo a study at a time when he is supposed to be campaigning and reaching out to Nigerians about his presidency.

Doyin Okupe, who spoke about the trip, claimed Obi was slated to see the Siemens plants, which had increased Egypt's electricity capacity in four years. His aim is to determine how and at what cost this may be reproduced in Nigeria.

While some Nigerians, primarily from the opposition, have questioned Obi's decision to embark on a noble and important tour for only three days, others believe that his travel demonstrates confidence in his abilities to take over the country's issues.

According to this group of Nigerians, the country should be pleased that Obi is traveling abroad for legitimate reasons that will add value to the country, which is far superior to the other elderly presidential aspirants who travel abroad for medical treatment at every opportunity and end up spending months.

Hear how the majority of Nigerians are applauding Obi's trip, which they believe demonstrates the guy is ready to begin administration of the country on a solid platform.

Here's a quick rundown of how Twitter users reacted to his trip to Egypt. "People who don't get angry when a sitting president travels abroad on "medical vacation" are fuming because Peter Obi went on a fact finding trip to Egypt with his own money. It is well."

Another Twitter user opined that, "Peter Obi had hinted he’ll be off to a trip to Egypt to learn & understand what they did with their electricity. Beyond relocating their whole villages & the poor to newly built cities, Egypt is the model of working nation in Africa. Obi is ahead of his peers"

"Peter Obi demonstrates capacity & focus, time after time. His trip to Egypt did not surprise people like us. It shouldn’t be confused or misconstrued. He prepared himself for leadership unlike the charlatans. Obi is the ONLY ONE whose heart is in the right place. A class act."

Beyond the euphoria his visit is arousing, here are some interesting facts to know about Egypt which is the cradle of world civilization.

Egypt has created over 10,000 factories and 34 new cities in the last seven years. The country is said to feature the world's largest water treatment facility, an archaeological museum, the world's fourth largest solar park, Africa's tallest skyscraper, the largest fish farm, and the continent's longest rail line.

In addition to all of this, the African country is now building the world's largest Olympic Sports City, a shopping mall, the world's largest first space research city, and a monorail line, among other things.

Obi has shown that he is prepared for leadership and remains focused on the goal. He is self-assured and has demonstrated to Nigerians that he has a clear path to national prosperity, in contrast to the big political parties, whose interests are to continue keeping power with nothing tangible to show.

The PDP killed Nigeria's power sector, and the APC came on board to cremate it finally. Obi's passion to see our country become one of the top industrialized nations in the world is admirable, and it should not be politicized; after all, it is only a three-day journey done with his own money, not tax payers' money.

From Island Communications Village, Smart Omo-Idemudia writes.
source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-nigerians-hail-peter-obis-trip-to-egypt-says-it-exudes-confidence/

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by DonBenny77(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Toneypen247(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Commendable

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

329 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Abfinest007(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
My incoming president .who nor like better thing

Most Nigerians want someone that will tell I will fix Nigeria power problem in six months but obi didn't say that

When preparation meet opportunity it gives birth to success.obi is prepared unlike bubu that took six months to appoint ministers

306 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Jollyman19: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2022

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ObiofAsaba1: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obi i know say you no dey give shishi make you cut soap for me nah grin grin

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Go get your pvc we have a leader not a noise maker

352 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
ObiofAsaba1:
Obi i know say you no dey give shishi make you cut soap for me nah grin grin
asin chia! See leader in action i no mind emptying my account for obi campaign

299 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Kingspin(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Agree with me in Nigeria many politicians and leaders have been insulted offline and online, including me and you.
The likes of Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Tinubu, Mama Peace, Bobrisky etc all these men and women have been insulted.
Those who promised to soak Nigerian blood, with their supporters became president.

What exactly have Obi supporters done that is alien to Nigerian space?
And why did it get to Obi's turn everything just changed?
#subconscious minds of Nigerian#

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study, maybe he went for tourism undecided To sum up Peter obi 2023 do well to be obidient grin

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Man of the people

Peter Obi, The Asiwaju jagaban of modern day politics

The incoming president of Nigeria

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by DMerciful(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!

Future generations will insult this generation if we fail to seize this opportunity to elect someone we're sure would cause positive disruptive change due to primordial sentiments.

You see the way we insult previous generations, ours will be worst because we have the benefit of history and exposure.

218 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by verybadmouth(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Goldenkrezi: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter omoluabi ododo.

Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by franchasofficia: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
He is ready to serve Nigerians with humility. Nigerian youths are you ready to work with him ?

If I were Nigerians, I will elect Peter Obi as President come 2023 and if he fails to deliver, Nigerians can easily impeach him via national assembly since Labour Party doesn't have representation at the national assembly.

Can Nigerians control Atiku or Tinubu if they decide to tow the evil and destructive path of Buhari after winning?

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by brosom(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
The man wey don meet Pope no dey fear parish priest grin

276 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Mandate2023: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians or biafrans grin grin grin

Dis 1 just be like big brother naija winner.....dey go soon tire

328 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by gracealonev: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Some people want Biafra and Peter Obi as Nigeria's president at the same time.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Mindlog: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu twice, 2015 and 2019 marketed a low quality product to Nigerians in the form of Buhari's presidency not because he loves Nigeria but as a means of booking his ticket ahead for Aso rock.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ada9ja(f): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study, maybe he went for tourism undecided To sum up Peter obi 2023 do well to be obidient grin

Hope u re still taking ur drug cos ur case is still the same. U don't understand anything u see and that is bad for the society

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by BESTScientist1: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Omo ti wa.......as l like Jagaban reach his presidency will cause serious nuisance in Lagos.....drive around Lagos and see for yourself what new sets of agberos are doing...with the mantra *baba lo kan* abeg clear road for people's choice

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SenatePresdo(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi looks like one of these European presidents, very fresh, Neat, and enthusiastic to better the well being of his countrymen.

I have finally decided to vote for him.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by DSC7: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi all the way..

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Prophylactic: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Someone that have the people at heart, not some thieves parading themselves as presidential aspirants.

Anybody that want the progress of this nation will support Peter Obi and be OBIdient.

The people against Peter are those who know Nigerians will be liberated and won't be slaves to them again

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by tspun(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
This is not the right time to play tribal or religious politics. We need to come together and secure this country.

examine all the candidates and remove tribal and religious sentiment who do you think will handle Nigeria better.

In all honesty, Peter Obi is the man for the job.
Let's do this for the sake of our children please so that tomorrow they can be proud of their country

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Ogbodavies(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Next naija presido LOADING 99.9%
Why buy Maguire when u can get troost-ekong 4 free

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by NaijaFutbol: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Correct guy

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Omniman(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
I no dey believe Politicians... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Popemax(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
When someone with low thinking faculty talks we all know...there should be class and examination for his understudy nawaooh
Cypress042:

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the man

59 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.