Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Public Notice: - Missing Person! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Notice: - Missing Person! (1050 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Notice: - Missing Person! by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
It has come to our attention dat d boldened bearer has been missin ever since d announcements of Nigeria's presidential election.
Pls anyone with useful information shld contact d nearest Nairaland MOD or d nearest TANistation! grin

*below his last availabilty*

Politics / Re: Buhari Says Military Plans To Rig
For PDP by barcanista(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28
Buhari should not heat up the polity

(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
One by one, dey don dey go

Change don come.
Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am seriously anti the tyrant called Buhari!
If he wins, congrats to him!
But me, ain't going no where!

I will gladly join team opposition till those who shouted "change" see their folly!

Cheers to all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by eseosa77(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
He has gone to roost

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by arewafederation: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
noblezone:
I am seriously anti the tyrant called Buhari!
If he wins, congrats to him!
But me, ain't going no where!

I will gladly join team opposition till those who shouted "change" see their folly!

Cheers to all!

If Buhari wins, I believe your mind set about him will change. When he begins to put the country in the path of progress, you, despite being an "enemy of Nigeria" will have no choice but to love the General.

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
The clueless TANoid vermin called Barcanista has taken on a new identity

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hehhehe
Op u bad

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
arewafederation:

If Buhari wins, I believe your mind set about him will change. When he begins to put the country in the path of progress, you, despite being an "enemy of Nigeria" will have no choice but to love the General.

I don't know exactly what you mean by enemy of Nigeria or what you are referring to as Nigeria!

If you mean the peoples that were forced to belong to One country by slave traders, I can never be any ones enemy!
On the hand if you mean the geographical location as created by slave masters, it is only the mischievous, the ignorant an the naive that will love territories but hate the peoples that live in them!

I prefer that the North stay on their own and preserve their ways of live which is far different from those of in Biafra lands.
I do not understand the rational behind killing people just to keep Nigeria "one"!

If blood must flow to keep Nigeria "one", then you are right! I am an enemy of such a Nigeria!

As for the tyrannical general, my mind is already closed! I wont see anything good in him or whatever he does.
Just like some of you never saw in anything good in Jonathan!
His giant strides in agriculture, transport and education are so glaring yet, you folks cannot see them.

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, the almajeris left to chant some Arabic mantras and live by begging was giving hope in the form of education.
While "leaders" like the tyrant have their children schooling in London, the almajeris are left at the mercies of some primitive thinking mallams whose reason for living do not cross the vision of the colonial masters from the Arabian deserts!

I wish you well.
Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by kay1one(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Joblessness!
Re: Public Notice: - Missing Person! by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
kay1one:
Joblessness!
Are u their ghost?

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Already Congratulates General Muhammadu Buhari For Winning / Video: Phillipinos Shouting Sai Baba Sai Buhari / Imo State Governorship Result Trickling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.