Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? (2377 Views)

Vacancy For Fresh Graduates And Corpers With Degree In Estate Management / Two Minutes Management Course / The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? by Greenbuoy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
It's not an outdated and unlucrative course dear. I will like you to know I am graduate of Estate Management from the same OAU you mentioned. Go ahead and give it your best shot. Your dream of beautifying the environment is not far fetched. It's still in sync with Estate Management. You will be glad you did. The opportunities are endless.
Don't give up on your dreams, hold on to them tenacioulsy. All the best!!

1 Like

Re: The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? by Greenbuoy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? by jaykBlaise: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Yes, I agree with my Sis, Noble Colleague. The course is not old school, and unlucrative. I'm a graduate in d same course, is d best course u'll thank God 4 placing u in. Because Estate Surveyor and Valuers can never look for work, and most big Estate Firms pay very well and can start up urs wen eva u deem u've grab the knowledge and experience. Good Luck and Study hard in the course.
Re: The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: The 'estate Management' Course-outdated And Unlucrative? by Ayomideen(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2017
Am also looking forward to getting into unilorin to study this course this year
I too love d course

(1) (Reply)

Career In Information Technology Or ACCA Certification? / How Do I Tell My Boss I Want To Quit? / Score Cards For Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.