Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (35727 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State / Breaking! APC is seriously concerned about FFK's mental state- Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by EcoTerror: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
fairygeh:
Why you carry this election matter for head like gala?
Recording voting process?
Hahhahahaa
How market?
@ your dp. Where is your house
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by goalburner(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
jayfolarin:
There is no way pdp wins in idanre local govt. If there's anything, it's a landslide victory for GMB, my polling unit is apc - 250, pdp - 101 for presidential result, there is a video recording for when the result was announced that I made. they better not try any manipulation.

Out of every polling unit in odode idanre, only one was won by the pdp and that's the one close to the owa's palace. Every other was recorded victory for GMB. Let them announce results first, at least there are 5 video recordings as evidence from 4 of my friends and I.
Good of you brother. Just post it on youtube with a real title if you know that the collation result has been rigged. Online evidence is the best as it would be seen by the whole world. It also avoids danger for you.
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
EcoTerror:
take a back seat and stop noise making, do you think you and your friends polling unit make up the entire Lg area.

Seun please ban this guy with fake and unsubstantiated news

Dude, take a serious chill pill if my post infuriates you. I voted in this LGA, you are prolly typing from God knows where in the country and are telling me about my LGA, I went round over 10 polling units alone in hometown and I am confirming to you that it is impossibly crazy for anyone to say that GEJ won in idanre. Disgustingly Crazy!!!

Even our Son (Ayo Akinyelure aka AllOver) that contested for the senate seat under the platform of the pdp lost, though by a very small margin. A pdp presidential win in idanre is an insult to our collective intelligence and I will not cower if I was to present any video evidence in court or to anyone. You think you are quoting a coward or something?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Bhella5(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Buhari will still get his 25% there
Even 40% is doable. wassup?

1 Like

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Bhella5(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
jayfolarin:

Dude, take a serious chill pill if my post infuriates you. I voted in this LGA, you are prolly typing from God knows where in the country and are telling me about my LGA, I went round over 10 polling units alone in hometown and I am confirming to you that it is impossibly crazy for anyone to say that GEJ won in idanre. Disgustingly Crazy!!!

Even our Son (Ayo Akinyelure aka AllOver) that contested for the senate seat under the platform of the pdp lost, though by a very small margin. A pdp presidential win in idanre is an insult to our collective intelligence and I will not cower if I was to present any video evidence in court or to anyone. You think you are quoting a coward or something?
That's the spirit son!
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by EcoTerror: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
jayfolarin:

there was restiction of movement and you were doing CNN, dude you went to 10 polling units and you are talking, In ogudu ojota lagos we have up to 50 polling units and its still under Kosofe local govt and not the total units in Kosofe.

Guy take your Video and watch at your leisure time cos you sound awful

1 Like

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
EcoTerror:
there was restiction of movement and you were doing CNN, dude you went to 10 polling units and you are talking, In ogudu ojota lagos we have up to 50 polling units and its still under Kosofe local govt and not the total units in Kosofe.

Guy take your Video and watch at your leisure time cos you sound awful

Dude, you could move around after 5pm, counting and collation was still on.
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by EcoTerror: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
jayfolarin:

Dude, you could move around after 5pm, did u even vote at all?
I voted and I tweeted about everything happening in my centre.

I'm sorry nobody will ask for your video because its very funny and you might even be arrested for having the video since you are neither a party agent nor an INEC staff
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
EcoTerror:
I voted and I tweeted about everything happening in my centre.

I'm sorry nobody will ask for your video because its very funny and you might even be arrested for having the video since you are neither a party agent nor an INEC staff

Mehn, i'm done with you. So only inec staff or the police could record a video for record purposes? You were making a bit of sense until that. Peace
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by emmydsife(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
How are we sure it was a genuine arrest. I suspect police under such guise want to do the proper Mutilation within the four wall of the police station...
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Fadman4real(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will soon congratulate Jonathan.

In ur dreams

1 Like

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by EcoTerror: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
jayfolarin:

Mehn, i'm done with you. So only inec staff or the police could record a video for record purposes? You were making a bit of sense until that. Peace
boy, take your thinking cap and put it on, how can you record video from a polling centre you didn't cast vote in.

Stop exposing your ignorance online and hide your head in shame cos PDP won in that Lg and Oshimole voice I say *Go and ********

1 Like

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Cwaya(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
jayfolarin:
There is no way pdp wins in idanre local govt. If there's anything, it's a landslide victory for GMB, my polling unit is apc - 250, pdp - 101 for presidential result, there is a video recording for when the result was announced that I made. they better not try any manipulation.

Out of every polling unit in odode idanre, only one was won by the pdp and that's the one close to the owa's palace. Every other was recorded victory for GMB. Let them announce results first, at least there are 5 video recordings as evidence from 4 of my friends and I.

Lol cheesy grin

Guy u don forget say you dey naija!
I doubt the damage or justice your video and your friends video will prove..

grin cheesy grin cheesy

No kill urself for them ooo
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by kolado(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
If I hear that PDP win all the LGA in Ondo state. Mimiko can never win Ondo south. I voted yesterday and APC won all presidential,senate and Rep in my unit yesterday. I don't know what some persons are saying that PDP won 16 out of 18 LGA.
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by HizMissy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tobechuckwu:

how u dey? how was it?
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by fairygeh(f): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
EcoTerror:
@ your dp. Where is your house
tongue
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by tosmman001(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
slap1:
^^
Or?
I Pity u......
u had beta kip ur head.
A wrd s enough for d wise
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by mcprince32(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Breaking new: INEC to declare Buhari the winner of the presidential election 2015.
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by mcprince32(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Breaking new: INEC to declare Buhari the winner of the presidential election 2015.

could this be colo mental

1 Like

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by mcprince32(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

broken news instead.

1 Like

Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by EcoTerror: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
fairygeh:
tongue
I want to bring drinks and other stuffs for marriage.

I don't want to take chances because with your kind of sentence you will be a gud girl
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bhella5:

Even 40% is doable. wassup?
I'm fyn and yes 40% is achievable
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by tomakint: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2015
EcoTerror:
I want to bring drinks and other stuffs for marriage.

I don't want to take chances because with your kind of sentence you will be a gud girl
*ENDORSED* wink
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:00am On Mar 30, 2015
My lady,no be wetin i planned for i c dere ohhh!PO work hard die,stamping nd signing took whole lot of tym,but was thru with all b4 11pm!Got bak b4 12 sha nd it was very peaceful,just dat no sleep ohhh!God remains faithful!
Aw was ur syd's?Ur xperience?Ur PO duty?
HizMissy:

how u dey? how was it?
Re: Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Honey,i thot i'v replied since ohhh!Election was gud in my riverine area,gud money sha.Waiting on Inec now!Aw ur syd?Aw easter for ur syd?
HizMissy:

how u dey? how was it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.