Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season (35708 Views)

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Cars Destroyed As IPOB Members Chase Away Politicians During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by ogbiwa: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Brace yourselves comrades, the season is soon upon us.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by ogbiwa: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
More...

...when will our mumu do?

45 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Romanoff(f): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Uncle Sanwo Olu done turn Hairdresser.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Ajibade123(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
joke of a country
some brainwashed people will be like "I am voting for him, he his a good man, in fact he bought corn from Iya bola during the campaign"

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by juman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
I like the photos.
Fayose is their king in that field.
I see baba oshiomhole face again. A very patriotic person.

We don't know if aisha buhari has delivered baby.

See iyiola omishore. The alleged killer of bola ige. With obasanjo o. Obasanjo is a criminal.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by SalafRider(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Watch out for their new stunt this year grin

8 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by jamace(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Politics bad gan. Imagine Tinubu with his ill-health hustling to be president. So, by the time he becomes president, London hospital will become Aso Rock annex. Oh, I forgot that he patronises another hospital in France. The hospital in France will be his presidential lodge.

Politicians, fear God o.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by slawormiir: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
.anything make Nigerians nor wise this time to vote the right person

Then I go pick up my passport and japa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Naija Youths, GET your voters card and vote wisely.

Your destiny is in your hands.

Na dem.....

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by tutudesz: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Michelle70(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
I know of one Dubai based politician that will visit every funeral procession during election.

Rocha's is the funniest in this thing

21 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by GboyegaD(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Yet, many will fall for this same gimmicks in the next election.

21 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Michelle70(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
M
Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Bussyfamm(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by oldman112(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Like we won't fall to it again

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Lexyte93(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Like this one drooling over presidential race below grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by humberjade: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Well, it is not just a Nigerian thing... you see politicians even in the US do same; visit bars, barber's shop, etc during electioneering campaigns. The only difference is that, while the US politicians are there to make a huge difference, write their names in gold, and improve the masses' standard of living... their counterparts in naija are there to further impoverish their people and increase the sizes of their own bank accounts.

22 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Praxis758: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Another time to deceive gullible millions of Nigerians is approaching.

Empty promises coming from gassy brains.
Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by yesloaded: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peter Ayodele Fayose na be oga for this kind thing

He's been like that since early 2000s & still remained the same grin

Only this man looks original, others looks too unreal and faking

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by bigeagleeye(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
jamace:
Politics bad gan. Imagine Tinubu with his ill-health hustling to be president. So, by the time he becomes president, London hospital will become Aso Rock annex. Oh, I forget that he patronises another hospital in France. The hospital in France will be his presidential lodge.

Politicians, fear God o.
Instead of you to be campaigning for someone that you think will better your life, your future and those of your future kids, na Jagaban matter u carry for head like gala.
You don't even know who you will be voting for, just online to wail and discredit others.
You font even know what you want.

Kontinue o,
Na dere u dey so

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by xcesspaschal(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dis pictures bring tears to my eyes than smile on my face. Especially that of AISHA & AMAECHI respectively.

Millions voted for dis scam n sadly dey will still come back with the same idea.

7 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by gerrardomendes(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Harmattan season
Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by ModeEbo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Scam country

3 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by olu77(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
We will soon get there
Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Zanotty(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kai...walai i just hope say we dn get sense for this country
Re: Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season by Longin: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.