Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cbn Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Test (835 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test. / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Test by benemeka: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
hello, pls i was shortlisted and posted to trade fair international market complex but i was not assigned to any block and that market is very large. pls is anyone that was also posted there? let me know the block he/she was assigned to.  thanks
Re: Cbn Test by kinremi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
i have been posted to the same venue for the test, but no particular block or specific location was given in the mail sent to me. i blv when we get there we will sort ourselves out. pls does anyone knows the nature of the test?
Re: Cbn Test by kinremi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
i have been posted to the same venue for the test, but no particular block or specific location was given in the mail sent to me. i blv when we get there we will sort ourselves out. pls does anyone knows the nature of the test?
Re: Cbn Test by stellon: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2009
I applied online to cbn but till now i have gotten an invitation from them. What can i do?
Re: Cbn Test by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2009
TEST HAS BEEN postponed
FITC Announcement

The Financial Institutions Training Center (FITC) hereby announces that,all candidates short listed for the CBN Recruitment are advised of the postponement of the test previously scheduled for Saturday 24 January,2009.

A new date for the test will be communicated to all short listed candidates later.

Please cancel all plans you had made on account of all previous announcement or correspondence received from us.

The inconvienences caused by this postponement are highly regretted

(1) (Reply)

U.s.a Teaching With Full Relocation Assistance. / PHCN Executive Director Kidnapped / Admin Officer - Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.