Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice (14252 Views)

The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by spenca: 5:26pm On May 13, 2015
Kenzzycruz:
pls do u know if i can take the D.E form for unibadan and uniben together?

Yes you can but not advisable either way , whether you pick up two forms or you use one form putting either of the institution as second choice automatically rules you out but God is capable of doing anything so , yes it is possible
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2015
laidian:

Beshiman, a very good job you are doing here. God bless you.

i would like to seek your help on DE issue, but certainly on private chat. How we go about it? PM here seems not working.
Amen!
Ehya! But the problem is that I'm not available online for chat now because I'm on travelling currently and I'll be little bit less busy by ending of the month - May.
If what to discuss with me is so urgent, kindly please reach me on 0806 227 6280.
I'm so sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by jamcyd(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2015
I am still confused wit schls selling DE form,do we have to still buy that of the sch apart frm d ones we bought in banks or jamb offices
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2015
jamcyd:
I am still confused wit schls selling DE form,do we have to still buy that of the sch apart frm d ones we bought in banks or jamb offices
Schools selling DE Scratch Cards, right?
If so, you are free to buy from designated bank, business centre etc providing the Scratch Cards they're selling are valid...
Not that you'll buy multiple Scratch Cards...

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by druz(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2015
Change of institution form available, call 0817 275 2312 if u wish to change your jamb registered institution to another one.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by eddymorega(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] pls anybody av the ideal of uniosun skul fee all 2gether, pls it's urgent?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by eddymorega(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2015
beshiman:

Yes, it's still on sales.
OAU doesn't accept Lower Credit. (Upper Credit minimum) but you may give uniosun or AAUA trial.
ok tnx u, pls did u knw hw much uniosun pay as skul fee?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2015
Aspirants, more of your questions are welcome.
Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Dollypearl20: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE INSTITUTION AFTER COMPLETION OF DE REGISTRATION.THANKS
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by alphalpha(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Please I want to buy DE form. I want to know the procedure involved. buy the form and register with jamb, now I'll also buy from the school? Like post ume?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
alphalpha:
Please I want to buy DE form. I want to know the procedure involved. buy the form and register with jamb, now I'll also buy from the school? Like post ume?
Well, there is nothing much special about the procedures in the sense that you'll do the reg. online and fill in your required info., - just like normal UTME REG. providing you do not have issue with your JAMB REG. NO if only your are applying with any of these: ND, HND, NCE, Bsc...
More so, the purchase of DE Entrance Exam Form depends on the school you've chosen because some schools don't sell such...

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by princedare(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
hello guys, I heard futa admit 2nd choice, I want to seek ur advise that can I choose uniibadan as d 1st choice and futa as d 2nd choice
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2015
princedare:
hello guys, I heard futa admit 2nd choice,
I want to seek ur advise that can I choose
uniibadan as d 1st choice and
futa as d 2nd choice
I'll advise you to choose either UI or FUTA as first choice and a State Owned University as Second Choice (E.g. AAUA, Osun State University, etc) because neither FUTA nor UI give priority to second choice applicant(s).
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by alphalpha(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
beshiman:

Well, there is nothing much special about the procedures in the sense that you'll do the reg. online and fill in your required info., - just like normal UTME REG. providing you do not have issue with your JAMB REG. NO if only your are applying with any of these: ND, HND, NCE, Bsc...
More so, the purchase of DE Entrance Exam Form depends on the school you've chosen because some schools don't sell such...
thanks
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by spenca: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
beshiman:

I'll advise you to choose either UI or FUTA as first choice and a State Owned University as Second Choice (E.g. AAUA, Osun State University, etc) because neither FUTA nor UI give priority to second choice applicant(s).

Same applies to those state uni, excepts in rare cases
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2015
spenca:

Same applies to those state uni, excepts in rare cases
Exactly!
And that is WHY care and thorough research must be made before choosing any higher institution.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Adenike333: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
As a marketing student can I study ECONOMICS in U.I with two WAEC result
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adenike333:
As a marketing student can I study ECONOMICS in U.I with two WAEC result
No. The preferable which UI accepts for her Economics mostly through DE is A Level.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Adenike333: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Okay tnx so which other university can I choose dat I can study Economic or Marketing
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello.
I have good news for you and the good news is
'what you need to pass your Post UTME,
(And other Entrance Exams) is now at your disposal.'

Over the years, a lot of higher institutions' applicants have been asking me for what and what to study for their exams (including CBT) and urging me to put them in writing (as a revision study pack) for them rather than to tutor them alone for reference purpose and to serve as their guideline... This has prompted
me to gathered lots of inevitable tips, practical
questions and answers you would likely come
across in your exams.

These are gathered not in an haste but based on
thorogh research works for years and through
wealth of experience.

They're easy to study and digest within a very short
period of time.

I'll be giving them out to the interested applicants
at a token.
So, if you wish to have one, kindly call or whatsapp: 0806 227 6280. Email: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

Remember to make hay while the sun shines.
It's not just a Revision Study Pack alone but also a guideline!

God Bless You!

Unique Tutor (Adeitan B. 'Gbenga)

Please, kindly forward to all that will be sitting for Post UTME. Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by Charlesschools: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your score is low for the course you applied for and also you need help processing your admission and accomodation to stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for assistance: 08160433274 or 08153049342...
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2015
Do you know, those who failed exams many times do not mean they were not prepared for the exams?

What caused their failures often is basically because they failed to get the right material at the right time for the right exam.

To prevent this re-occurring is the reason why you must get my inevitable, undiluted, up to date practical questions and answers "REVISION STUDY PACK" for your next PostUTME, DE etc.

Remember: it's not just a Study Pack but a Guideline also!

This is the right time you Grab your copy!

Call or whatsapp: 0806 227 6280
Email: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

D Unique Tutor (Adeitan B. 'Gbenga)
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by mrLj(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
pls can one purchase 2 de form?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
mrLj:
Yes, I still have one for sales. Call or whatsapp: 0806 227 6280
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello.

Do you know time wait for no man and the time spent on meaningful thing(s) will yield meaning result(s)?

It is the right time you start thorough preparation towards your Post UTME, DE and other Higher Institutions Entrance Exams.

You needn't to be baffled about what to study. There is a Revision Study Study Pack (not just a study pack only but guideline) packaged for your consumption in collaboration with lots of after sales services like online tutorial, admission update about your school of choice to mention a few.

Grab your copy today!

Call or whatsapp: 0806 227 6280 Email: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Adeitan B. 'Gbenga (D Unique Tutor)

Please, kindly forward to all those that will be sitting for Post UTME, DE and other Higher Institutions Entrance Exams. God Bless!
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by obuksjr(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrLj:
Pls don't try it because you will be disqualified.JAMB is no longer business as usual.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by luvralph(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
which universities accept Bsc, second class lower microbiology for direct entry to study medicine?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by obuksjr(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
luvralph:
which universities accept Bsc, second class lower microbiology for direct entry to study medicine?
Uniben does but be prepared to nail the entrance exam because I don't think they admit more than ten among hundreds that will come for the exam.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by HARMYMY(f): 6:00am On Jun 09, 2015
pls where can I buy DE form now
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by TFather2(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2015
9JA SCHOOL GIST.. .(Home Of Students, Nig youths & Corpers)

*y* We update you with all Nigeria school news

*y* Render 100% admission assistant…

*y* Get connected with students from other campus/institutions..

*y* InteRacT WitH NiGeriA YoutHs

*y* Meet Jambite students…

*y* Job Oportunity.....

*y* Get Free 'MB' data for browsing via our Cheat codes for all network

*It fun to b in this channel

Join now!!!
Bbm Channe:
http://pin.bbm.com/C0013ED25

facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/9JA-School-Gist/878679148818850

Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by luvralph(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2015
obuksjr:
Uniben does but be prepared to nail the entrance exam because I don't think they admit more than ten among hundreds that will come for the exam.
do you have any idea how to go about purchasing the form?
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice by beshiman(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2015
luvralph:
do you have any idea how to go about purchasing the form?
DE or which, please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evolution: People Then And Now(Funny Photos). / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? / Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.