Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? (25960 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by iscom(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2015
have you ever used a phone with a non removable battery? If yes what is your experience? I'm just curious to know why some phones are built with non removable battery. Does the phone get faulty before the battery or battery before phone? If the battery is weak or faulty and the phone is still new, then what happened to the phone? Did you manage to change the battery? How? D
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Abugab(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Non removable battery?
Is the phone a rechargeable lamp?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Itzneowizy(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2015
m currently using the infinix hot note non removable battery.........this doesn't mean that the battery can't actually be removed it just needs a professional cuz u might damage the mother board by doing it your self. with my experience i I think its great cuz i don't have to remove my battery. .....the only problem is when the phone hangs you'll have to wait or press the power button for some time and leave.. ......my I hot note did dat once but it rebooted itself and i was good to go

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by destino24(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Currently using the hot note pro, and the battery has never been an issue for me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by iscom(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Itzneowizy:
m currently using the infinix hot note non removable battery.........this doesn't mean that the battery can't actually be removed it just needs a professional cuz u might damage the mother board by doing it your self. with my experience i I think its great cuz i don't have to remove my battery. .....the only problem is when the phone hangs you'll have to wait or press the power button for some time and leave.. ......my I hot note did dat once but it rebooted itself and i was good to go
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Haywhymido(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
destino24:
Currently using the hot note pro, and the battery has never been an issue for me
same here

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Hysmady(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
My former phone is HTC one s and it uses non removable battery...Trust me it's my best smartphone with good battery for me ever...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by aminho(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Samsung s6 and its good

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by iscom(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow!
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Iphone 4s grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by aieromon(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Don't be discouraged from using a device with non-removable battery. I've used three and have never been disappointed by their output.

Nokia N8 > Sony Xperia S > Oneplus One

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by ddjay: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
iscom:
have you ever used a phone with a non removable battery? If yes what is your experience? I'm just curious to know why some phones are built with non removable battery. Does the phone get faulty before the battery or battery before phone? If the battery is weak or faulty and the phone is still new, then what happened to the phone? Did you manage to change the battery? How? D
i wonder,cos if d phone falls inside water,then nawaoo.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Craven: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
The non-removable battery is a recent development in the tech world. We've moved from a world where the thickness of a phone was 2cm to one where a phone's thickness is less than 6mm. For a phone to be that slim, certain adjustments need to be made, certain parts need to be improved. The non-removable battery is a perfect example. They are thinner than removable batteries (they come bare and without any coating since there would be no need to take them out), and as a result, they make it possible for phones to have sleek and thin designs.

The downside of this is that if your battery power is low, or if it is faulty, you cannot take out your battery by yourself. You will have to go to an aftersales shop to have it changed. To solve the problem of low battery power though, you will have to carry a power bank around. And I don't think this is a problem.

The good thing about non-removable batteries is dust hardly gets inside your phone, since phones housing non-removable batteries often come in a unibody design.

I use a phone with a non-removable battery. And I have no problem with it.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by otabuko(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
It's best for everyone that knows about tech... For me, in fact I hate removable batteries... I am htc freak... Now am on htc desire 820... No regrets... Have been on htc droid dna... Have been on htc one... They're all great... Give it a try...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by okitikpo: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Here are the 5 reasons why people actually detest phones with non removable battery

http://highteknology..com/2015/03/5-reasons-why-most-people-distaste.html
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Emmanuel602(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keneking:
Iphone 4s grin
That is one useless phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by OmichaelO: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
yeah.and it was good two phones though
IPhone and Sony Xperia SP
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Zammydagreat(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
av been using non removable battery phone since 2012... I can tell u is cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by mayorjosh(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
iPhone 5s

D amazin thing is d fone is soooo light u ll begin to doubt if there's a battery in it

Godamn that fone is light n fantastic.been using mine since october now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Souljaboi1: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
ASUS Zenfone 2.

Best phone ever !

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ay
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by engrhorla(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Am using BlackBerry Q5, battery is non-removable.

And it's last long..u knw d usuals with BlackBerry now!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Excelboi(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Currently using Tecno Camon C8 with non-removable batt. Great battery life...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by encryptjay(m): 1:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Abugab:
Non removable battery?
Is the phone a rechargeable lamp?

You reside in Pluto?

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by LOUIS6(m): 1:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Am using a BlackBerry Z3, and the battery is non-removable.

So far, so good.. Am enjoying it

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Am using Nokia 3310,non removable battery,cos the casing was bad,and I used super glue to gum it..

Fantastic phone..5 days no charging.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by lonelydora: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Currently using One Plus.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by iscom(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Good to read all these, I'm happy.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by goldfish80(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Non removable battery phones are the best. I frankly don't see myself using a removable battery phone to be honest. Just buy a good power bank and enjoy your device.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by omusiliyu(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
I never use an before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Pre Activated Data, Pls Com In And Help / Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night / WhatsApp Temporarily Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.