Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (57705 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Safari29: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2015
change is innevitable
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Iamhackangel(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2015
I LIKE THIS GUY.............................. HATE ON PEOPLE..... BUHARI IS HERE, APC IS HERE, OSINBAJO IS HERE........... GOD BLESS NIGERIA, LIKE IF U WANT A BETTER NIGERIA

johnny1980:

And what's your funking business with what he does with his life?

If you are more concerned about Serving God the pulpit is always opened. There's no discrimination. Go on or STFU.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by shinaidowu: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sorry..those were the states they projected a clear Win for APC, unfortunately you know the Rest of the story...

Story for the gods.Have you being following the elections at all? Even though they said INEC is the only one that can announce the final results, but the pictures on d map are the closest estimates. So it is very safe to deduce that they are already in the basket. Like I said earlier on it is very very difficult and. Impossible for pdp to win with the results seen so far.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by austinesteve(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2015
CyrusXandria:
That is my Vice President not that Ghost Worker called Namadi Sambo.

Welcome Sir,Welcome Sai Baba.

On behalf of well meaning Nigerians in South West and The entire North,I hereby congratulate you all for persevering and electing the People's General,Nigeria's new President,His excellency,General Muhammed Okechuckwu Kayode Godson Buhari.

Your reign shall CHANGE Nigeria Sir.
LWKMD!!
APC!!!! SHAME!!!!!
come may 29 i wonder how all this APC scammers on NL will face it. shameless scammers.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by 2baga(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Nauttyprof(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2015
hollandis:

He is not worried .He is sick just like his sick superior buhari and sick tinubu

A party of sick people and illiterates

Did I just see illiterates there? You must definitely be one. You mean the likes of Fashola, Tinubu, Fayemi, Prof. Osibanjo etc. are illiterates? I think you must be high on something.

GMB 2015

Change it is.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by adebozz(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2015
hollandis:

He is not worried .He is sick just like his sick superior buhari and sick tinubu

A party of sick people and illiterates
dis guy pls talk very well jor among all of dem even ya so called gej an is vice none of dem reach d man atall in education standard or do u tink its to b a prof pls reason well oooo
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

Dat guy is a fake pastor
what makes him fake pastor?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by nigmasses: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP DEATH BRAIN. NO INITIATIVE, ONLY BUNCH OF ILLITERATES
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by babestella: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2015
DarePeters:
Do u av eyes at all? Seeing Ekiti singled out in South west, you shud av known the colour which belongs to the parties and by that diagram analysis, otueke sure for jona...

Stop deceiving yourself with colored map. Someone who scores 6 is obviously less than one who scores 10, but in other regions that person who scored 10 now could not score 2 while the one who scored 6 now scores 10. It's not about colors o, it's about margin in the region. What GEJ needs to win is to get a fair share of total votes in north and south west (alliance) and in south east and south south, he coasts home very freely with over 95% of the votes and the other candidate wouldn't even get up to 5% of the total vote there. The result will shock APC, let them continue to look at colored map.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by babestella: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
nigmasses:
PDP DEATH BRAIN. NO INITIATIVE, ONLY BUNCH OF ILLITERATES

Please make sure APC pays the Obama campaign manager they hired when they lose the elections o. We know where the concept of 'situation room' came from now, the colored map show. APC had better kept the guys fee unless they want their sorry a.s.s. sued.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Ojumiii(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lagos state is always different in area, too sophisticated from the rest of Nigeria... my opinion
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by rebranded(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is a close one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.