Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (47215 Views)

How Can I Be A Great Politician In Nigeria / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by sohans(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nonsence,God's will 4 us(even d boko boys)is gudnez,so go tell ur oracle dt we v reject it In Jesus name,nobody wl die,bt live 2 declare d gudnez of God.

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Pennywise(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
And this iiiidiot did not see the disaster in his nose even while it was happening?!!!

I will believe only if he sees his vision from inside jail. Not outside.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
I WAS HERE
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ibedun: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
CLUELESS MOFO, HE DIDNT SEE DISASTER HEADING TOWARDS HIS CHURCH. Now he is talking nonsense because the average "masses" in Nigeria are clueless gullible mofos.

Stick your prophesy up your rear Prophet 419.

Nigerians - all these your church attendance and prayer warriorism - you still dey for $2 a day life.

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ellechrystal(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Drama35:
I like your nose, please can i eat a little.
No o. Na u b vampire?
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by nijanigga: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
This scam is still not in jail, how come he didn't see the over 100 that died in his synagogue ? thief.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by stanlomite: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
ezeagu:
Why is this guy still relevant, didn't his build kill dozens of people? Why couldn't he predict that and help his congregation?
U guys should careful as u talk to anyone who is called man of God...who are like people say to jesus during his crucification that he should save himself because he has been saving other people..be careful
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ibedun: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
stanlomite:

U guys should careful as u talk to anyone who is called man of God...who are like people say to jesus during his crucification that he should save himself because he has been saving other people..be careful

STFU you gullible fool. Because of people like you we (Nigerians) are regarded as unintelligent people. Use your brain and free yourself from the lies you have been fed since you were born. I am typing from a country where people dont even know what Jesus means who the Bleep he is. Yet they are not living under $1 a day.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by tellmesome(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
This useless man ,he never see any good always deceiving himself.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by PastorOla1: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
When will this profet begin to see good things happening in NG
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Bowaley17(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is why i hate listening to this pastors. This ¡d¡ot never sees something good happening... He never sees Nigeria giving those in the higher institutions free education,stable electricity,good roads. All he sees is bad things. Nothing will happen. GMB ALL THE WAY...
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by doninno(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Guy leave story 4 tortise, I respect men of God oh those day deligently seek d face of God, b4 u csn remove sometin frm someone's eyes clear d one in ur own eyes b4 so u can see clear. He always give prophecy so as a prophet he clame to b he should av gotten a sign frm God joor
SmartFaces:

NO na!!! don't sound that way na, it will be unfair. Only God knows all things and He said in His word that "the things He reveals to us, are for us to know, But the ones He did not reveal to us, is for Him alone. As per that collapsed building, i think God knows best. But you funny shaa!

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by mathskill: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
You could not predict the collapse of your church building fraudster.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will soon congratulate Jonathan.
TANoids keep on deceiving ursef
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by wayodude(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Prophet of doom that didn't see his church collapsing. #realwayoman lol
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ezeagu(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
stanlomite:

Did you just equate this con artist to Jesus Christ, the sun of the high god? Did Jesus Christ's building collapse on anyone? In fact me too, I'm a man of God. Who the hell isn't a man of God?
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by asadike(f): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obiwannn:

push-up...
#okbye
Well, suit Yourself.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by BabaGodwins: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
[/b][b]
suwailad:
Nothing go happen, but if by chance it just comes to pass, the new APC govt. should arrest this man and query him.

I don't get u. U mean they should arrest a man of God for telling Us to pray to avert evil? Na wa for u.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by rossyc(f): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
This man has come again
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Borderless: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Nothing go happen, but if by chance it just comes to pass, the new APC govt. should arrest this man and query him.

You love Jehovah, Allah, Budha and Sango? I now know the source of this post. You're in a state of corrosive confusion. You need serious help!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ngoziama: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing will happen. All said and all done, all is well.

Even if any death will occur, it will be from the dark house of PDP as a result of all the innocent souls they claimed in the N and NE.

Sai Baba.

Rubbish which pdp claimed innocent souls.what is boko haram and where is boko haram from.what did they do to christians in the north.why did buhari not stop non - northerners from leaving the north.Apc wanted a clear ground to rig. Pdp wins is rigging.apc wins it is not rigging.i wonder why international observers did not go to the north at least they should have given them security.they are here making noise.apc is just a bunch of wrong politicians whose violent nature is not what we need at the moment.apc-killer party.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by ZITRAN: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
THIS GUY NEVER SEES ANYTHING GOOD
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by asadike(f): 2:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Temptee101:
Wow! you so so endowed, for the very first time i liked someone's pix. Me likey.
thks dear
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by asadike(f): 2:38am On Mar 31, 2015
USDRONE:

I am the Lion and I dare!!!
lol. u dare not!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nyaknor(m): 5:30am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Say him don foresee wetin go happen to their miserable lifes ?? undecided
suwailad:

Say him don foresee wetin go happen to their miserable lifes ??
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by PapiWata: 6:25am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=14pt]Kindly shut the ffuck up VD Jaguda. Nobody in the sane world is interested in your bogus pronouncements.

If your opinion is needed, armed robbers will beat it out of you. Than you for your cooperation, you dim-witted little monkey. [/size]
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by SmartFaces(f): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
doninno:
Guy leave story 4 tortise, I respect men of God oh those day deligently seek d face of God, b4 u csn remove sometin frm someone's eyes clear d one in ur own eyes b4 so u can see clear. He always give prophecy so as a prophet he clame to b he should av gotten a sign frm God joor

Tor! i comment my reserve... not reserving my comment. Good morning.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by doninno(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol ok sir
SmartFaces:

Tor! i comment my reserve... not reserving my comment. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by doninno(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol ok maquote author=SmartFaces post=32196569]

Tor! i comment my reserve... not reserving my comment. Good morning.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.