Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . (1554 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Proclamation Speech Declaring Himself As President (Full Text) / A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World / Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by Sunofgod(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin

An average of 124% turnout if need be! cheesy

Let the results from the North keep pouring in. . . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by podosci(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nigerians always confuse the term "South"
WEST and the North alone is enough to win an election
Meaning your SS or SE is inconsequential and remember you cannot declare more than the total number of PVC collected in a state or LGA
Bayelsa for example has just 500k eligible voters,
So even if you want to declare, you cant declare more than 500,000 for GEJ grin

9 Likes

Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by nwadiuko1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
podosci:
Meaning your SS or SE is inconsequential and remember you cannot declare more than the total number of PVC collected in a state or LGA
see how myopic and uninformed you are

1 Like

Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Then igbos shld be ready to lose their lives in the north and west if the election result is forged. Igbos please build in your villages, leave lagos for the yorubas.
Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by tzoracle: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
chigo93:
Then igbos shld be ready to lose their lives in the north and west if the election result is forged. Igbos please build in your villages, leave lagos for the yorubas.

The igbos won't lose their lives,and before I froget

Ekwensu kp gi oku
Nkita lacha gi anya
Enwe la nwanne gi nwanye
Ebule

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by Sunofgod(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
tzoracle:

Ekwensu kp gi oku
Nkita lacha gi anya
Enwe la nwanne gi nwanye
Ebule

Lol -

1 Like

Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by podosci(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Check Google for the break down of eligible voters by states , I believe you should atleast be able to do arithmetics , so get your calculator and sum the total number of eligible voters in the North and South WEST, then compare with the total number in the SS and SE............You would discover the SS and SE are inconsequential. Elections is a number game its not being myopic its been realistic
Am not saying Buhari would win ,,,am just telling you, you shouldn't bother trying to declare 120% votes cast
N.B --Am from the SS ( EDo state) incase you want to start talking about me being tribalistic

5 Likes

Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by santity100: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bros keep deceiving yourself.

Likely Election result

APC
North East: Adamawa State, Bauchi State, Borno State, Gombe State, Taraba State and Yobe State.

North West: Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Sokoto State and Zamfara State

Lagos State, Osun State, Oyo State, Ogun State and Ondo State

Benue State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Nassarawa State, Niger State and Plateau State

PDP

EKiti State, Edo State, Delta State, Rivers State, Cross-River State, Akwa-Ibom State and Bayelsa State, Abia State, Anambra State, Imo State, Enugu State and Ebonyi State

Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by owelle22(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
tzoracle:

Ekwensu kp gi oku
Nkita lacha gi anya
Enwe la nwanne gi nwanye
Ebule

hahahaha I bet u bro d idiot will Neva understand dis one oooo...
Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by tzoracle: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
owelle22:

ikr cheesy grin
Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
chigo93:
WOULD YOU FOOL STOP ABUSING AND THREATENING OTHER TRIBES. EVEN IF THERE IS WAR IN LAGOS TODAY, CAN YOU STAND THE IGBOS?
Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by tonytony208(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
owelle22:

Not understanding it is not so important. You will actually look like a fool if anyone decides to write in Hausa, nupe, Yoruba, egun, Benin, itshekiri, urhobo and so on.
Re: After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . by gists: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
podosci:
I used to think like this. But as much as I want GMB to win, a quick look at the total pvc collected in SS and SE is 15m with Rivers being the highest 2.1m
15m is a huge number. These guys have no shame. They can claim 100% turn out and 99% of that voted for pdp.

Let's just hope kano/kaduna/katsina also record huge turn out or else undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buy Toyota Camry 2010 Model In Lagos... View Pics. / Breaking News: Hon. Chris Okaeben Wins Oredo West LG House Of Assembly Elections / BREAKING:PDP Sweeps 25 Ekiti House Of Assembly Seats, Labour 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.