Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” (1020 Views)

"My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? / New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by Tvaddict: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2015

Once the first scene starts, just give yourself over to the show; buckle up and say, "Here we go." Secret love-children, inappropriate romantic entanglements, horrible dinner parties, impressive outfits — plus it's secretly a musical. It's not Glee or Smash or something, but there are moments on the show where a character is so overcome with emotion that he or she has no choice but to express it in song.

Sometimes these songs are good. Sometimes … less good.

As the show continues to destroy TV records and gather viewers like an unstoppable juggernaut, it's clear people are watching — and loving — the show. Still straddling the fence on this one?

Read full review here - http:///AXZ8EM
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by ssultana(f): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hello,where can I download songs from empire for free pls
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by parrotibaba(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Those aren't enough reason for me to watch d show
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by frinx: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]
EMPIRE IS EPIC!!!
MUST WATCH.
[/size]
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by frinx: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
ssultana:
search for em on google...like "Hakeem Drip drop empire mp3"
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by frinx: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
ssultana:
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by frinx: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by Tvaddict: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
ssultana:

http://instatailzz.com/download-original-soundtrack-from-season-1-of-empire/
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Be Watching Fox’s Hit Show “empire” by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
I really love "conqueror" by jamal and delphine

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio / Heroes Reborn S01E05 [download Link] / Response To Channels Sunrisedaily Presenters Taken To The Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.