Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,671 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Uk Appeal Testimonies Or Ordeal Here>>>>>s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Appeal Testimonies Or Ordeal Here>>>>>s (728 Views)

My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Appeal Testimonies Or Ordeal Here>>>>>s by miz4oxley(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hi nairalanders, I will Like every one who has been refused UK visa and did appeal, And was successful or not to tell their story , Ordeal or about their friends who did appeal and was successful to tell us ,How and what they did to make it a success, Cos Most people doubt the appeal process but at the long run its is successful.
Appeal that falls in july to October really takes time and the early one take like three month to 6 month .State your testimonies.
Re: Uk Appeal Testimonies Or Ordeal Here>>>>>s by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
What about u start by telling us yours.
Re: Uk Appeal Testimonies Or Ordeal Here>>>>>s by mrlaw: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2009
There is no big deal about UK visa appeal. I have successfully filed appeal for several people and they are in United Kingdom today. Albeit, I am a lawyer by profession. Provided your documents are genuine and you know how to package the appeal it will be successful. Need assistance? Please call 08033637156.
Re: Uk Appeal Testimonies Or Ordeal Here>>>>>s by cvibe: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2009
Appeal takes a long time to decide. Best to re-apply after correcting all the deficiencies highlighted in previous application.

(1) (Reply)

Us Immigration Deports Nigerian Senator / Dream Land / E-passport Within Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.