Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka (71976 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by macof(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
KenJak:
Seriously, Jonathan's regime is moreorless a military regime. Anyway, Jonathan should start saying GOODBYE to Aso Rock...
Miliary regime Abeg how old are u? Even if u young...can't you ask older folks how different this is from Buhari's tyranny and pure evil

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by samplegirl(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Ranks007:

There's no help for you in the occult, pull out!

Don't mind the fool, let him keep messing himself up. Lazy bone of a child.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by okotv(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2015
laytoshtwo:
w

Na jonathan build the University.LoL na vC he go do
he can't be a vc just like that cause he has been away from the class room from too long.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by fpeter(f): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2015
“It was difficult for me to decide from his side how readily he might accept defeat. He absolutely swore that if he lost he was going back to Otuoke village. If I take him literally, I think he will accept the result, but I’ve learned never to trust any politician from here to there, even if they’re just coming out of communion. So I really don’t know. cheesy
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by LUDALOOLO(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2015
fpeter:
“It was difficult for me to decide from his side how readily he might accept defeat. He absolutely swore that if he lost he was going back to Otuoke village. If I take him literally, I think he will accept the result, but I’ve learned never to trust any politician from here to there, even if they’re just coming out of communion. So I really don’t know. cheesy
. Same way he said he will not contest 2015 election. just saying though

1 Like

Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by dollyptosh(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2015
okotv:
haba...he ruled Nigeria for almost 5 years.
It doesn't change the fact that he is a clueless man...If he can't accept it then that's his prob.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by vislabraye(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Opiosko:
The only thing this hunter is good at is speaking English.

He has lost his objectivity . He's a close pal to Amaechi and his daughter is handling contracts here in Rivers state.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by okotv(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2015
dollyptosh:
It doesn't change the fact that he is a clueless man...If he can't accept it then that's his prob.
he isn't clueless. He just doesn't have the panache to rule Nigeria
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by KenJak(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
macof:

Miliary regime Abeg how old are u? Even if u young...can't you ask older folks how different this is from Buhari's tyranny and pure evil
I domt care about your age, my question is... Is your mental ability weak or spoilt? Did you ever know the meaning of MORE OR LESS?
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by SweetyZinta(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Crocz:
Make him no accept na...him case go worse pass Gbagbo...so tey him go begin dey beg Nigerians for Gbagbo treatment
i dey hail oo. U correct!!
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by tommiblack: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Yoruba Man go always be Yoruba. Rubbish betrayals.

Forgive Me, for I do sabi watin I am saying!!!!
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Bonapart(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Godfremeka:

No mind am, notyn u do wey u do well . Yet he won't come out and support. If check am , he did not vote. Hos grammeR no dey move me. Abeg eee go and sit dOwn joor. Na Profs like him na represent their states. Where ws he?
Hiding!!!!!! Waiting to critisise.. I had not heard him praise or appreciate any tyn. Even if u honor him, he'll reject it & blacklist u. Na him style be dt. U win noble laren whend world nevr open eye, come win am again in aga make we see.

na book spoil that man head..... he doesn't even know what he's doing or saying
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2015
THE IMMINENT FALL OF JONATHAN: If Buhari sacks Jonathan, the truth is that he, Jonathan and his wife, failed themselves. They took Nigerians for granted and behaved as if the presidency were their personal and permanent property. Simply put, they were power drunk. Those Jona chose as his close friends misled and destroyed him. The lesson those who either occupy or seek to occupy public office) should learn from Jona's fall is that power is transient. Those who hold the masterkey to real power are the people. Don't mess with them. Jona will change in his next life if he ever gets the opportunity to rise to be president. - but I doubt he will.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by SIRICE(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2015
coded01:
grin grin

BUHARI is our chosen one. cheesy

He is also fighter... grin

Flawless Victory!!! cheesy

undecided
coded01:
grin grin

BUHARI is our chosen one. cheesy

He is also fighter... grin

Flawless Victory!!! cheesy

you and who chose him?
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
D man don vex o.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by tola9ja: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
AND IF YOU NIGERIA ME I BIAFRA YOU, IF YOU COCOA ME I OIL YOU

U Biafra me biaanti corruption
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by manutdadex(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
KenJak:
Seriously, Jonathan's regime is moreorless a military regime. Anyway, Jonathan should start saying GOODBYE to Aso Rock...
Jonathan's regime? are u in did country? he is so Democratic dey call him clueless! I pray buhari wins and am sure nairaland is here for us...
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by manutdadex(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

lmao...I feel sorry for residents of Otuoke.
seriously feel sorry for urself a village wit a population of less than 29k produced a president. and he built a university there d most beautiful of all the new unies. and u pity dem? mtcheew
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by BlackGirlsCode: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
manutdadex:
seriously feel sorry for urself a village wit a population of less than 29k produced a president. and he built a university there d most beautiful of all the new unies. and u pity dem? mtcheew

Let me guess, you're the University's first valedictorian? Is Patience your vice chancellor?

I pity you.
Re: Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka by manutdadex(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Let me guess, you're the University's first valedictorian? Is Patience your vice chancellor?

I pity you.
wen they run out of idea they look for grammatical error. am a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.