Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb (1831 Views)

DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos) / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by windud: 1:36am On Mar 30, 2015
We all recall the heated legal battle Gov. Suswam of Benue State went through over his WAEC forgery saga where he reportedly paid his way through to the supreme court with our 'incorruptible' legal system. I happened to stumble over a statement credited to him making mockery of GMB and found some grammatical errors. I really doubted if he actually graduated from UNILAG with LLB. excerpts;

WHEN GOD DECIDE TO PUNISH BUHARI: HE HAS SPENT OVER A TRILLION NAIRA IN 5 PRESIDENTIAL CONTEST

errors in use of these words; Decide should have been decides, contest should have been contests. This man na Olodo confirmed!

source; https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008417644489&fref=ts

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by NewsEmpireNG(f): 1:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol....U sef try... u get time sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by golddeejay(m): 1:50am On Mar 30, 2015
the comedian con turn joke
Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by cozy7(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2015
I think he's the elder brother of PEJ.....illiteracy runs in d family!
Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by windud: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Ordinary levels results they call, he was alleged to have forged so if the foundation of a building is faulty,what would u expect?
Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by coldsummer: 2:56am On Mar 30, 2015
D mumu lost senatorial bid. I'm so excited.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by osarcho: 3:14am On Mar 30, 2015
shoro niyen undecided
Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by gabbrri(m): 4:53am On Mar 30, 2015
And the elections buhari contested in 4 and not 5

1 Like

Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by cacmatters(m): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Thank God. I was able to dodge the bullets.
Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by windud: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
cacmatters:
Thank God. I was able to dodge the bullets.

LMAO
Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by TheOtherview: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
windud:
We all recall the heated legal battle Gov. Suswam of Benue State went through over his WAEC forgery saga where he reportedly paid his way through to the supreme court with our 'incorruptible' legal system. I happened to stumble over a statement credited to him making mockery of GMB and found some grammatical errors.I really doubted if he actually graduated from UNILAG with LLB. excerpts;

WHEN GOD DECIDE TO PUNISH BUHARI: HE HAS SPENT OVER A TRILLION NAIRA IN 5 PRESIDENTIAL CONTEST

errors in use of these words; Decide should have been decides, contest should have been contests. This man na Olodo confirmed!

source; https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008417644489&fref=ts

Yet another advertorial disaster (YAAD) for Nigeria's burgeoning class of 'politically exposed' PhD holders. grin grin grin

Rt. Hon. Suswam’s thirst for more knowledge since graduating at the University of Lagos has motivated him to pursue a number of academic and professional programmes since acquiring his first degree. He holds the Master of Public Administration from the University of Abuja; Master of Law (LLM) from the University of Jos. He crowned it all with the successful completion of a PhD in law at the same University, which was awarded to him in March, 2011. In addition, he holds a certificate in Management from the University of Lagos; another certificate in Public Finance from the Duke University in America and is an alumnus of the Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts in America where he participated in the Executive Course on ‘ Infrastructure in a Market Economy’ of the Kennedy School of Government in 2008
Source: http://benuestate.gov.ng/wp/whos-who/executives/the-governor/
Re: Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
People are daft, how much did they think a trillion is?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon / NASS Crisis: Dogara Asks Buhari To Call Gbajabiamila To Order. / MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.