Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (36083 Views)

“You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by OmoNwa: 4:50am On Mar 30, 2015
I love this election
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Igwe9(m): 4:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Of course, it's 50/50. To your tents oh isreal!
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by rozayx5(m): 4:50am On Mar 30, 2015
by the end of today or tomorrow we should know the winner cool

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by cole265(m): 4:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Watch out for war. ...real war! the path to war! ...God have mercy on Nigerians
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by lozanni(m): 4:54am On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign
with ppl that ve no PVC.
»insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a. magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day n night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam
without a certificate.
»olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt.
»barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe
corruption while ur benefactor owns half of Lagos.
» Mumuness is when a youth votes for his
grandfather to be president when he is supposed
to be the present leader, foolishness is wen an
elder who should be enjoying his old age is
stressing himself doing "I must win
politics" Pls..share 2 orders if u
love naija.

Very correct my sister !!!

You head dey there true, true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by efilefun(m): 4:56am On Mar 30, 2015
To show you are the mumu which of those promises he made in 2011 was fulfilled? Security under his administration had been the worst in the history of Nigeria... You better get a life instead of being an E-robot
ireneony:
with ppl that ve no PVC.
»insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a. magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day n night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam
without a certificate.
love naija.
You with a university certificate that still can't spell others shows you don't worth the degree awarded to you or you are also a stark illiterate

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by cross50(m): 4:57am On Mar 30, 2015
We are leading in 23 states- PDP
We are winning in 26 states- APC
How many states do we have?
Trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by bokohalal(m): 4:57am On Mar 30, 2015
This is a very stupid message from the Jonathan Presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by pedel: 4:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello Mr Abati, good morning sir, It was FFK and Muazu that was announcing election results on their facebook and twitter pages. FFK even said PDP has won the presidential election in 23 states while INEC only had results for 2 states. You should address FFK and Muazu not NIgerians. Pls help me greet Mr. President; I hope he is also following the news. Help me tell Mr. President that I have my pen and paper, excel spreadsheet and calculator in front of me since last night.
My regards to Okupe too. Bye.

Pedel.
P.S. Sir, I hope you are rewriting and updating your CV now?

14 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by DrizzyJameel(m): 5:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Is the Villa PU result fake too? And where were you then

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Ryammended(m): 5:01am On Mar 30, 2015
If You doubt Me Go Buy Gun......

#GEJ - 2019

@Team waiting for live Radio result

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by danla44(m): 5:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Sorry Mr Abati, Jonathan has gone.!!! Buhari has win the Election already. No wonder Madam Patience Jonathan can not come to the Church

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by sparkleboy(m): 5:05am On Mar 30, 2015
I can see lots of decamping taking place gradually
I can also smell lot of court cases, I just hope I also get my share from the rain of financial blessing on we legal practitioners grin grin
Godwin!!!
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by kollybay4u: 5:07am On Mar 30, 2015
calmbabadee:
The Presidency on Sunday urged supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan against panic over some “fake results” of the Saturday’s presidential elections, allegedly being released by opposition party.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, made the Presidency’s position known on his Facebook page.

Abati asked supporters of the President not to be fooled by the said results, saying the only confirmed result so far was the one from Ekiti State.

He expressed delight that Jonathan won in the South-West state.

He also noted that the Independent National Electoral Commission had addressed the issue of the fake results.

Abati wrote, “Our numerous supporters (both home and abroad) are reaching out to us and requesting that we should say something.

“We can assure you that we are on top of everything.

“INEC has already addressed the issue of viral ‘opposition’ sponsored fake results that they should be ignored.

“So far, the only announced concluded official result from anywhere is from EKITI state.”

“A resounding victory for President Jonathan! Don’t be fooled or panic. We say thank you.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-panic-presidency-tells-jonathans-supporters/
Start giving yourself and your supporters false hope. It's now only Ekiti the only SW with less than 350,000 votes. It will do you like film trick.....Sai Buhari!!!

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by janeteubena: 5:08am On Mar 30, 2015
yawn in a stylish way. Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by jireh250: 5:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Did they say don't panic in 2011?
Where did Jonathan lose the massive support he had in 2011?
This is what you get when you decide ignore the OBJ and Tinubu factor.
He will only win in the SS, SE and maybe 2 states in North Central because of people like Abati.
Jonathan is likely making history as Nigeria's 1st incumbent president to lose.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Justcul(m): 5:09am On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
with ppl that ve no PVC.
without a certificate.
love naija.

Now I know you are clueless too! Get a life gurl. Mtcheww.. Smh..

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by NaLaugh: 5:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by phabulux: 5:13am On Mar 30, 2015
calmbabadee:
The Presidency on Sunday urged supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan against panic over some “fake results” of the Saturday’s presidential elections, allegedly being released by opposition party.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, made the Presidency’s position known on his Facebook page.

Abati asked supporters of the President not to be fooled by the said results, saying the only confirmed result so far was the one from Ekiti State.

He expressed delight that Jonathan won in the South-West state.

He also noted that the Independent National Electoral Commission had addressed the issue of the fake results.

Abati wrote, “Our numerous supporters (both home and abroad) are reaching out to us and requesting that we should say something.

“We can assure you that we are on top of everything.

“INEC has already addressed the issue of viral ‘opposition’ sponsored fake results that they should be ignored.

“So far, the only announced concluded official result from anywhere is from EKITI state.”

“A resounding victory for President Jonathan! Don’t be fooled or panic. We say thank you.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-panic-presidency-tells-jonathans-supporters/

Fake results?

People are sending results in from their polling units, but you just called them fake. Are you guys manufacturing results somewhere?

Before you manufacture Lagos State result: my polling unit: Presidential: PDP - 16, SDP - 10, AA - 1, APC - 127

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Pepunis(f): 5:13am On Mar 30, 2015
cross50:
We are leading in 23 states- PDP
We are winning in 26 states- APC
How many states do we have?
Trouble makers.
49 states u never hear?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by kilode100(f): 5:13am On Mar 30, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
What are they smoking inside aso rock? The same presidency where Jonathan lost to the opposition. Abati and others are coming for the last kill by draining they treasury. More assurances for GEJ, more dollars to their pockets

Yes o.....

Dai Buhari!!

22 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by alomaidris(m): 5:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Stop decieving mr GEJ
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by luvmijeje(f): 5:18am On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin. Sai Baba Sai Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by dammytosh: 5:18am On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
with ppl that ve no PVC.
without a certificate.
love naija.

These kids on Nairaland actually thought the problem we face can be solved by writing Patoranking lyrics.

He go clear for his eyes by the time the counting is finished.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Tayo114: 5:19am On Mar 30, 2015
no way, jona has gone
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by kristisking(m): 5:20am On Mar 30, 2015
I wonder how people could easily be brainwashed to believe Buhari is a better choice.From what i'm able to gather so far,Buhari may win this presidential election but I want to ask all christians that voted this man,how will they feel when they are being treated as second class citizens?How will you feel when your right to worship is being abused.I say this because Buhari is known to be a fanatic from his comments and body language immediatly after 2011 elections.It baffles me when southerners decided that the future of this country be put in the hands of those who believe that we are infidels.Let us not forget the comment el rufai made about Jesus Christ some time ago,is this not enough reason to vote these people out.Nigeria needs change but sincerely not the one being led by a fanatic.Nigeria was dragged to OIC some years back by those bigots in the north knowing fully well that Nigeria is a secular state.Nigerians where are we heading to?This decision to elect Buhari now could spell doom for this country.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by gamesb: 5:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Breaking News: Presidential Elections, Jonathan Ahead In 23 States

1. ABIA. PDP 97% APC 3%

2. ADAMAWA. PDP 68%. APC 32%.

3. AKWA IBOM. PDP 98% APC 2%.

4. ANAMBRA PDP 99%. APC 1%.

5. BAUCHI PDP 77% APC 23%.

6. BAYELSA PDP 99% APC 1%.

7. BENUE PDP 82%. APC 18%.

8. BORNO PDP 19% APC 81%.

9. CROSS RIVERS. PDP 98%. APC 2%.

10. DELTA PDP 99%. APC 1%.

11. EBONYI. PDP 97%. APC 3%.

12. EDO. PDP 74%. APC 26%.

13. EKITI. PDP 92%. APC 8%.

14. ENUGU. PDP 98%. APC 2%.

15. FCT. PDP 68%. APC 32%.

16. GOMBE. PDP 41%. APC 59%.

17. IMO. PDP 92%. APC 8%.

18. JIGAWA. PDP 39%. APC 61%.

19. KADUNA. PDP 46%. APC 54%.

20. KANO.  PDP 41% APC 59%.

21. KATSINA. PDP 26%. APC 74%.

22. KEBBI. PDP 29%. APC 71%.

23. KOGI PDP 73%. APC 27%.

24. KWARA. PDP 34%. APC 66%.

25. LAGOS. PDP 57%. APC 43%.

26. NASARAWA. PDP 31%. APC 69%.

27. NIGER. PDP 33%. APC 66%.

28. OGUN.  PDP 52% APC 48%.

29. ONDO. PDP 93%. APC 7%.

30. OSUN. PDP 51%. APC 49%.

31. OYO. PDP. 45%. APC. 55%.

32. PLATEAU. PDP 87%. APC 13%.

33. RIVERS. PDP 83%. APC 17%.

34. SOKOTO. PDP 42%. APC 28%.

35. TARABA. PDP 88%. APC. 12%.

36. YOBE. PDP 17%. APC 83%.

37. ZAMFARA. PDP 47%. APC 53%.

TOTAL PDP STATES =23. APC =14.
https://www.nairaland.com/2225437/inec-insists-election-held-rivers
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by phabulux: 5:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Abati is a disgrace. I'm ashamed that I once considered him my role model.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by uchesino(m): 5:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Ok sir
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by sparko1(m): 5:26am On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
with ppl that ve no PVC.
without a certificate.
love naija.
"PLS SHARE 2 ORDERS IF YOU LOVE NAIJA " I hope you didn't attend any of the unis, if you did please ask for a refund. The fact that people like you still exist mean alot to buhari, so much to change! Be prepared to return to school even if it is night class.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 30, 2015
how come the one @ ekiti is the only real one?
if that one is real. it means all are real. Stop giving oga jona hope when there is no hope.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 30, 2015
softapple:
u said u were working on urself. 'so aint u through?

Na GEJ grand daughter on the prowl, they both speak in past continuous tense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Governor Okowa Gushes Over Grandchildren After China Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.