Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati (36252 Views)

“You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by osebe: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
What are they smoking inside aso rock? The same presidency where Jonathan lost to the opposition. Abati and others are coming for the last kill by draining they treasury. More assurances for GEJ, more dollars to their pockets
Fayose delivered 16 out of 16 LGA in Ekiti state.Can u beat that?That's what we call loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
What are they smoking inside aso rock? The same presidency where Jonathan lost to the opposition. Abati and others are coming for the last kill by draining they treasury. More assurances for GEJ, more dollars to their pockets

Because you are Prof Attahiru Jega, INEC Chairman. Why can't you just wait patiently for the overall election result announcement by the INEC Chair. All this partial result are not just the best. Let's act like civilized people for once. Good luck to your candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Boss13: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Credible newspapers are releasing results from collation centers and local governments centers and this man is telling me only Ekiti is credible because GEJ won. He must be high on his own shit.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Teeboy22(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2015
That's non of my business. Wat I no is than by dis
tym 2morow Jonathan's canoe wuld be on its
way 2 otuoke. Click like if u believe Buhari would
win this
election. Click share if u still hav hop for papa Jona

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by k4kenny(f): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2015
All the other results where they failed woefully are fake except for Ekiti where they managed a marginal win abi? Abati pele o

Keep dreaming.

And by the way don't forget to start sending ur cv around. You're about to be unemployed :p

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by plendil: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2015
PANIC? Funny word choice. Why should GEJ supporters panic in the first place over just an election? Have the stakes become so high that peeps would develop high BP if he's kicked out of Aso Rock - which, may I add, is a strong possibility.

Its either he wins or loses. simple. They are gradually giving themselves away as power hungry megalomaniacs.

Despite the fact I support GMB, I certainly won't panic if eventually loses. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by lonelydora: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Praise singers. They never see anything.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Abati had better defect before the announcement of the March 28th presidential election result.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by shizzleStar: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2015
lozanni:

David's friend and Victor in the Presidential election of 2015.

Goodluck until 2019.

GMB retires to Daura.
And so it happened.

TTGOG!
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Jinf: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Irrespective of who wins the presidential election...:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/irrespective-of-who-wins-presidential.html
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by udemzyudex(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
people are saying that Buhari won kano,while a credible source said kano result have been nullified.... Who do we believe now?

APC should pls stop heating up the polity and wait for INEC

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by xier: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2015
calmbabadee:
The Presidency on Sunday urged supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan against panic over some “fake results” of the Saturday’s presidential elections, allegedly being released by opposition party.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, made the Presidency’s position known on his Facebook page.

Abati asked supporters of the President not to be fooled by the said results, saying the only confirmed result so far was the one from Ekiti State.

He expressed delight that Jonathan won in the South-West state.

He also noted that the Independent National Electoral Commission had addressed the issue of the fake results.

Abati wrote, “Our numerous supporters (both home and abroad) are reaching out to us and requesting that we should say something.

“We can assure you that we are on top of everything.

“INEC has already addressed the issue of viral ‘opposition’ sponsored fake results that they should be ignored.

“So far, the only announced concluded official result from anywhere is from EKITI state.”

“A resounding victory for President Jonathan! Don’t be fooled or panic. We say thank you.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-panic-presidency-tells-jonathans-supporters/

Abati face reality. I am a Jonathan supporter but he is a very hard product to sell so we accept the wish of Nigerians. You too should do same and extend a hand of congrats to the wind of Change in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by blakky97(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign
with ppl that ve no PVC.
»insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a. magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day n night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam
without a certificate.
»olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt.
»barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe
corruption while ur benefactor owns half of Lagos.
» Mumuness is when a youth votes for his
grandfather to be president when he is supposed
to be the present leader, foolishness is wen an
elder who should be enjoying his old age is
stressing himself doing "I must win
politics" Pls..share 2 orders if u
love naija.
doesnt fit ladies.
good girls obey. lucky dube.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Urine: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2015
udemzyudex:
people are saying that Buhari won kano,while a credible source said kano result have been nullified.... Who do we believe now?

APC should pls stop heating up the polity and wait for INEC

Two polling units were nullified.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by ewizard1: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Otunbab:
GEJ is a fraud. I pity GEJ supporters. Today school strike, tomorrow doctor strike , next tomorrow bomb blast , day after that suicide bombers and missing girls. Una never still recover from fuel subsidy ,Yet una dey shout GEJ. Carry on.
Maybe they prefer their life to be run like that!

One man's food you know....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by rufonye: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2015
kristisking:
I wonder how people could easily be brainwashed to believe Buhari is a better choice.From what i'm able to garther so far,Buhari may win this presidential election but I want to ask all christians that voted for this man,how will fill when they are being treated as second class citizens?How will you feel when your right to worship is being abused.I say this because Buhari is known to be a fanatic from his comments and body language immediatly after 2011 elections.It baffles when southerners decided that the future of this country be put in the hands of those who believe that we are infidels.Let us not forget the comment el rufai made about Jesus Christ some time ago,is this not enough reason to vote this people out.Nigeria needs change but sincerely not the one being led by a fanatic.Nigeria was dragged to IOC some years back by those bigots in the north knowing fully well that Nigeria is a circular state.Nigerians where are we heading to?This decision to elect Buhari now could spell doom for this country.

If Buhari did not Islamise Nigeria as a military dictator, how can he do it as a democrat?
Was it Buhari that dragged Nigeria to OIC?
Who is the only Nigerian President that has attended OIC meeting?

Are you saying that Nigeria will only be ruled by christians?

Meanwhile, as a fellow christian like you, God has the final say in every situation. If He choses a muslim to lead, we are nobody to question him.

pls stop being a blind religious bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by udemzyudex(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Urine:

Two polling units were nullified.
ok...i got that.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by davoupam729: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This people should stop giving Jonathan false hope na
y can't you stop given your so called 72 year old high hope who ll soon slump.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by osebe: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Why are the results from the SS and SE regions stIll under wraps? These people don't know that Nigerians are wiser and that were are in 2015. This is a time when everyone has a camera phone and people have unprecedented access to the Internet. I have seen videos of this election that is enough evidence to blow any PDD rigging strategy out of the water if those images are tendered in the courts. Those pot-bellied, old men in PDP like Anenih and Bode George think say we still dey 1999. You are sick!

The drama has not even started. GEJ should be prepared because Nigerians are ready for him and his goons. We refuse to be held to ransom by a bunch of incompetent, irreversibly corrupt and deluded criminals
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol...season film...
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by dammytosh: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2015
phabulux:

No disrespect to gays, but, you must be a bloody homo.

How old are you?

You can't be as old as Methuselah.

You are a thief. Let me modify that: you are a bloody thief. Given half the chance, I'll hang every one of you thieves taller than Haman.

What did you smoke ?

Read the last paragraph again and see if you can modify your post.

Analysis and reason to vote GEJ came from brain and minds like this ? This nation is doomed.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by jide333(m): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2015
efilefun:
Lol, keep consoling yourself. Like the popular adage "A day that would be great would start with a lovely morning"

Jona is a gonner and he knows it. Imagine the way he was chewing his mouth during the interview after casting his vote. A whole president of naija!!!! Even if Na "Jazz" e suppose chill till after interview ewu

Sai baba
Sai buhari

youf father, your gr8 grnd father is a s c u m .. you st u p i d S C UM

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by folahann(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Results are seriously being altered. That's why they said the results people posted from their PUs are fake.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by colabo: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
with ppl that ve no PVC.
»insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a. magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day n night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam
without a certificate.
love naija.
. Omenmeness is wen an ozwor like u think he is making sense.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This These people should stop giving Jonathan false hope na

I think you should get your own certificate too. Like Father Like son undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by VoodooDoll(m): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Bye bye to Otueke. Wretched man and his useless advisers.
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by ignis: 6:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Waiting patiently. ..
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by blesoh(f): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Mayany:
He who laff last laff best let dem continue with their falsify results #Gej 2019#
immediately i saw some result here my hrt skipped.i pray he wins.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2015
We all know who Reuben Abati is...he is a liar from Adams
Re: Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2015
ireneony:
with ppl that ve no PVC.
without a certificate.
love naija.
No disappointments. You are just as clueless as ever. As dumb as they come undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) / Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.