Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! (3852 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by onomeasike: 3:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Prof Jega will be held responsible if the reported malfeasance going on in SS/SE is not quickly addressed.
We just heard Uba and one high ranking apga chief are fighting over falsified result.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Sanchez01: 3:44am On Mar 30, 2015
So far, the SS and the SE have been the most pronounced zones of alleged elections' malpractices. JEGA's attention should be drawn to these zones above all others.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by dollyptosh(m): 3:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Sanchez01:
So far, the SS and the SE have been the most pronounced zones of alleged elections' malpractices. JEGA's attention should be drawn to these zones above all others.

I share same opinion with you bro. Jega shouldn't just overlook that region.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by nofij(m): 3:47am On Mar 30, 2015
That is where Jonathan plans to make up for the loss in the North and SW. I knew this long before now.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by onomeasike: 3:52am On Mar 30, 2015
imagine Bayelsa state with a handful of voters yet to release results and Jega hasn't queried the REC? shocked
The collation center of cross rivers is empty and press men locked out in Imo and someone hasn't been summoned !
Jega will be held responsible if this his silence create serious legitimacy problems or post election violence

4 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Sanchez01: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2015
nofij:
That is where Jonathan plans to make up for the loss in the North and SW. I knew this long before now.
The beauty of this elections is that the international observers are present in almost every state. Their opinions will count in this elections and JEGA would not just ignore them. The international community is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by ELTON123(m): 3:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Yep
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by onomeasike: 4:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Uba and one Apga chieftain have already been reported to be fighting over a falsified federal house of Representatives election result.
These two people would never have fought over falsified presidential election.
Nigerians should start trending #who delayed ss/se results

3 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Do not count on International observers they are in Nigeria to support Jonathan. Mark my words.
Sanchez01:

The beauty of this elections is that the international observers are present in almost every state. Their opinions will count in this elections and JEGA would not just ignore them. The international community is watching.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by onomeasike: 4:12am On Mar 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
Do not count on International observers they are in Nigeria to support Jonathan. Mark my words.
God bless you!
If they are that dependable, they should have alerted the world and mount pressure on inec.
Why would Oyo state's result be ready while Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo be delayed when Ibadan city in Oyo state alone is bigger than some of these states! shocked
Jega should not set this nation on fire!

6 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by AgentOfAllah: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2015
onomeasike:
Prof Jega will be held responsible if the reported malfeasance going on in SS/SE is not quickly addressed.
We just heard Uba and one high ranking apga chief are fighting over falsified result.

No, he shouldn't. Whatever happens in any individual section of the country, Abuja is the most pivotal place to be. Imagine the national results going awry?

He may, however, send his trusted comrades to SE+SS
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Sanchez01: 4:15am On Mar 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
Quite untrue, I heard one speaking against the practices that took place in Rivers and INEC are reportedly counting on them to give a report.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Of course they would make noises here and there to appear impartial during the process.

But when it matters, perhaps after Jonathan is declared re-elected, you would then see their true mission is to endorse him. You may witness in a day or two, exactly what I am saying.
Sanchez01:

Quite untrue, I heard one speaking against the practices that took place in Rivers and INEC are reportedly counting on them to give a report.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Why all this noise? I thought you people said votes in the SE/SS were inconsequential. From the look of things, PDP' s margin of victory alone in akwa ibom would wipe out the deficits in the entire sw including Lagos. Congrats to PDP!!! Congrats to Nigeria Thank you people of SS/SE for your over 90% voters turnout as usual

10 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by deandavid(m): 4:29am On Mar 30, 2015
My local govt ( uvwie )delta state.finished election since Saturday but till now no official result anywhere.even if na only 2 LGA sef.PDP busy thumb printing on unused ballot papers. They wanted to try it in my unit.i told them if they don't destroy d unused ballot papers,our centre results will eventually be cancelled. But I fear other units and other LGAs and even d entire ss and se.inflating of result is what they will resort to.i think that is what is delaying ss and se results.PDP busy rigging.

6 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Sanchez01: 4:32am On Mar 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
Of course they would make noises here and there to appear impartial during the process.

But when it matters, perhaps after Jonathan is declared re-elected, you would then see their true mission is to endorse him. You may witness in a day or two, exactly what I am saying.
Well, It's perspective at play here. So far, Al Jazeera has aired the Rivers rigging scheme during one of their reports and all I know from that standpoint is that the world is watching. International observers may not want to speak up so as not to stay as targets by unfavoured parties. Again, let's just watch as things unfold. We know the number of those who collected PVCs in the SS and the SE. Edo is presently resisting the PDP fair enough. Rivers and Bayelsa may be perfected rigging-wise but it still does not imply that the votes would be higher than PVCs collected in the states.

1 Like

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by deandavid(m): 4:34am On Mar 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Why all this noise? I thought you people said votes in the SE/SS were inconsequential. From the look of things, PDP' s margin of victory alone in akwa ibom would wipe out the deficits in the entire sw including Lagos. Congrats to PDP!!! Congrats to Nigeria Thank you people of SS/SE for your over 90% voters turnout as usual
oga trust me those results will be scrutinised.you can never get 90% voters turnout. Even my LGA and my ward in delta state.in a register of 1000.only 240 persons were accredited. Lets see how inec handles dis inflated results.

1 Like

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Uricas(m): 4:42am On Mar 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Olodo! Do the maths and correct yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

And who neutralises the northern votes? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by bokohalal(m): 5:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Jega started falling my hand with the postponement. Unlike many people, I do not have faith in him any more.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

And who neutralises the northern votes? grin

Bros you never see figurres for kano,katsina and kadunna? The total votes in this states cannot even be up to 4million and GEJ is getting a chunk of it especially in kadunna

1 Like

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 30, 2015
deandavid:
oga trust me those results will be scrutinised.you can never get 90% voters turnout. Even my LGA and my ward in delta state.in a register of 1000.only 240 persons were accredited. Lets see how inec handles dis inflated results.
If you are aggrieved go to court. Buhari wasn't even qualified to stand for election in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros you never see figurres for kano,katsina and kadunna? The total votes in this states cannot even be up to 4million and GEJ is getting a chunk of it especially in kadunna

Only about 22% of votes came in so far in Kano and GMB has 927,000+ (88%) of the votes so far. 7 LGAs so far out of 42 LGAs

Kaduna tally so far is less than 400,000 votes which GMB has over 320,000 of the votes so far.

Katsina tally at the moment stands at less than 600,000+ in which GMB has over 500,000 of the votes so far. More than 800,000 more votes still expected to come in from other areas. 12 LGAs so far out of 36 LGAs.

Be very worried Mr. Chukwudi.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you are aggrieved go to court. Buhari wasn't even qualified to stand for election in the first place.

Stop embarrassing yourself with these child like comments you are littering this thread with....

There is limit to which the votes in the SE and SS can be inflated without it becoming ridiculously apparent...

3 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by thoth: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
actually the interest of the Foreign powers is to declare Buhari President, then wait back and RUN the system. They already positioned their assets for maximum efficiency. Just keep calm and watch.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by luvmijeje(f): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Supported. This is becoming ridiculous...... They are not even rigging with Sense. Jega take note.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by tit(f): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

Stop embarrassing yourself with these child like comments you are littering this thread with....

There is limit to which the votes in the SE and SS can be inflated without it becoming ridiculously apparent...

unlike the fulani who are chasing their malu in the bush and looking for middle-belt people to kill, and the yprubass who are doing owambe,
the SS and SE are politically mature and have voted in large numbers!

2 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2015
We will not accept the result from the SS/SE...
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Edygrin(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Una funny oo. Inec issued a statement yesterday that the haven't released any results apart from that of Ekiti so why the panic or u expected the people of the SS & SE to start filling the internet with fake results like the people in south west are doing

2 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by Edygrin(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
We will not accept the result from the SS/SE...
Lol You & who?

2 Likes

Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by samtol4(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Y results in SS and SE difficult to collate and be announced?I am very sure someone has tamper with the results.
Re: Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
true! They have already been commending the elections as free and fair whereas massive rigging is going on by PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: 9 Extreme Body Modifications You Can Blame On Culture / Obasanjo Not Jonathan Responsible For Boko Haram- Gen Gumi / A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.