Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Need Farmers And People That We Can Do Plantain And Palm Trees Farm Together - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Farmers And People That We Can Do Plantain And Palm Trees Farm Together (622 Views)

Ooni Unveils One Million Cocoa Trees For Youth Empowerment. Photo. / URGENT!!! - Need Farmers That Can Supply Pineapples And Watermelon - URGENT!!! / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Farmers And People That We Can Do Plantain And Palm Trees Farm Together by omoguy4rea(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2015
I need partners and farmers to join me in plantain and palm trees planting. I have started it and i have like three hectares already but i need people we can do it togather in a large way from that three to twenty to fifty hectares the land is available and we can split at any time. Location is Edo state Benin city. For more details on on my Facebook products page below
Whatsapp or sms 08023106219 for more details thanks.
Www.facebook.com/omjasltd

2 Likes

Re: I Need Farmers And People That We Can Do Plantain And Palm Trees Farm Together by 76Naira(m): 4:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats on your startup and all the best this season.
Please try to give more information about location, what you do, years of experience in farming etc.

Regards
Re: I Need Farmers And People That We Can Do Plantain And Palm Trees Farm Together by CrocSam1: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Please can I ask why do you need a patner since you've already planting, what do you expect from the patner and does the land belong to you with proof ? If yes you can contact me on samsonsamuel@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Farmers And People That We Can Do Plantain And Palm Trees Farm Together by omoguy4rea(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2015
What i have its 3 hectares and i intend to take it to 20 to 50 hectares. For finances

(1) (Reply)

Cofee Arabica / Agricultural Sector / Wanted:buyer For Rice Packing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.