Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How GMB Stands For Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GMB Stands For Now (3389 Views)

Abia: Ikpeazu’s Removal Stands, Says Federal High Court / SOLVED: How GMB Will Tackle Coruption Based On Goat & Yam Theory Of GEJ (image) / How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GMB Stands For Now by dwilliams: 4:14am On Mar 30, 2015
With the speculated results and the little feeders we are getting all over the country we can now assume that our Amiable General has surpassed the 25% quota, the list of the states are
Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Edo
Ekiti
Gombe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nassarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
FCT

Listed above are 26 states of the federation,there is every possibility that Imo and Rivers might deliver.
Having fulfilled the 2/3rd requirement we take a look @ d overall expected votes Jonathan gets the SE and SS while 6 northern states such as Katsina,Kano,bauchi,borno,Gombe and Adamawa might neutralise the threat, if it doesn't neutralises that since results are still trickling in,and the president is doing well in some northern states like kaduna and Kano, who knows what he might get from the rest northern states, the whole NW and NE will have to make up and match d deficit our General might get from the SE and SS,with the NC still up for grabs and the SW has already been pocketed by the APC, I think it is clear to all and sundry that our General has won.

Now the ultimate question I would like to ask is, since the General has won, what happens if he looses in court since he still has a case pending about his eligibility in court?

Anyway

Sai buhari

9 Likes

Re: How GMB Stands For Now by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 30, 2015
grin u ar funny sha,which case? dearix god hmm sorry dearix no case anywea it is over...hahshahaaa lwkmd

1 Like

Re: How GMB Stands For Now by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:36am On Mar 30, 2015
I'm just [size=56pt]watching[/size]
Re: How GMB Stands For Now by barbstee(m): 4:41am On Mar 30, 2015
In GMB we belief
#be_calm_change_is_imminent
Re: How GMB Stands For Now by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Court cases have been favorable to the General and the APC

Any court who disqualifies the General or nullifies the election is calling for WAR

4 Likes

Re: How GMB Stands For Now by dwilliams: 4:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Kaeboy:
grin u ar funny sha,which case? dearix god hmm sorry dearix no case anywea it is over...hahshahaaa lwkmd
boss u get mind o, as 4 me I de fear abi na panic,make all dis struggle no go de in vain

1 Like

Re: How GMB Stands For Now by Anibaba1(m): 5:31am On Mar 30, 2015
No shaking my guy,we are coasting home
Re: How GMB Stands For Now by bros1234(m): 5:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Any court who disqualifies the General or nullifies the election is calling for WAR
or

Any court who disqualifies him is calling for war, but any court who upholds him is a good one.

Clap for yourself. You have made sense, abi?

1 Like

Re: How GMB Stands For Now by Bevista: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2015
GMB will win NC. confirmed.
Re: How GMB Stands For Now by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Am a proud supporter of APC..,

Congrats to the people's general..

SaTANist,please don't go into hiding,we need you to serve food on our celebration day..
Re: How GMB Stands For Now by Mynd44: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2015
dwilliams:

Now the ultimate question I would like to ask is, since the General has won, what happens if he looses in court since he still has a case pending about his eligibility in court?

Anyway

Sai buhari
The party retain victory..

They can always appeal and he gets sworn based on Status quo
Re: How GMB Stands For Now by juman(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2015
The death of pdp, the satanic party that destroyed nigeria for 16 years.
Re: How GMB Stands For Now by PassingShot(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2015
dwilliams:

Anyway

Sai buhari

The case about his eligibility is no case at all and it will be proved beyond any reasonable doubt at the right time.

Once GMB is declared winner, no judge will even want to plunge the country into chaos by declaring GMB ineligible.

1 Like

Re: How GMB Stands For Now by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2015
am keenly waiting to hear the announcement from jega. I hope he knows what some of his inec staffs are doing in some regions.

Victory for buhari
Victory for nigerians
Victory for Nigeria
God bless

1 Like

Re: How GMB Stands For Now by HoseaAudu(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

War against who?

You stay behind your keyboard and post ........

(1) (Reply)

WE RE LEADING WITH 2 to 3MILLION VOTES Chief Femi Fani Kayode / Largest Ethnic Group In Southern Nigeria? / Arewa Youths Send Message To Nnamdi Kanu Over October 1 Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.