Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Fr.mbaka-buhari's Victory_the Lord Has Spoken For Me[chimu Asara M Okwu_a] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr.mbaka-buhari's Victory_the Lord Has Spoken For Me[chimu Asara M Okwu_a] (644 Views)

The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr.mbaka-buhari's Victory_the Lord Has Spoken For Me[chimu Asara M Okwu_a] by Kericoo(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2015
In the mid last month Rev.Fr Ejike Mbaka prophesied that the incumbent president , Goodluck Jonathan will fail in the just concluded presidential Election.. He performed the ritual of the dove where the dove of Jonathan refused to fly after many attempt ..
He was Criticized by many Christians, many people called him a fake priest and prophet.. He also received many death threat because of his prophecy...

But today he is rejoicing and full of thanksgiving to God for His prophecy has come to pass and to tell the world that he is a true Man of God.. In this Message he Titled - Chimu Asara m Okwu [The Lord Has Spoken For Me ]

You should also know that Rev.Fr.Mbaka Is the Only Man Of God in Nigeria that gave a prophecy that Goodluck Jonathan will fail in the just concluded presidential Election., All other Men of God and Pastors prophesied that GEJ will Win the Election..

Watch, the video in youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0t7K59GwYY
Re: Fr.mbaka-buhari's Victory_the Lord Has Spoken For Me[chimu Asara M Okwu_a] by Pinkieblue(f): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2015
First day on nairaland... FTC tinz... Wow dats lovely .... Ahhhh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opinions Are Not Facts / Child Of Destiny / The Pastors Have Destroyed The Lord's Vineyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.