Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks (31210 Views)

CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) / Two Armed Robbers In Kogi By Police, Recover Weapons(photos) / Borno Police Recover Money & Arms From 11 Suspects In Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by khassy(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2015
the police under GEJ has improved

nice development
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by SpaceWorld2013(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2015
good news
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by ggrin(f): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Adekorya:
Kudos to them

Nigeria's Police said actual money recovered is 9million and u bliv?

This is 9ja nah
well that's the actual figure
So u think 9milla will freak comm eke?undecided

I was there, saw the six dead robbers

Will post pictures wen I charge ma second fone smiley
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Opengates(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Hhhhhmn
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by ggrin(f): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2015
blueto:
Our Police force are well trained professionals and are very good in their respective fields.
They know how to arrest, defeat, and subdue every so called "criminals."
but the only problem is corruption.

I sorry for that one caught alive, he will be "well taken care of" in the prison cheesy

GOD Bless Our Police
GOD Bless Nigeria!
guy u need to see that iidiot.....d guy no go pass 18 I swearangry

The guy too small,and the funniest part is that the guy is their lobbyistangry
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Fourwinds: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Adekorya:
Kudos to them

This is 9ja nah
d thing self dey fear me
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by ceejay80s(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2015
The money pass 9million, police don hide some, una think say we e mugu
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Fourwinds: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2015
blueto:
Our Police force are well trained professionals and are very good in their respective fields.
They know how to arrest, defeat, and subdue every so called "criminals."
but the only problem is corruption.

I sorry for that one caught alive, he will be "well taken care of" in the prison cheesy

GOD Bless Our Police
GOD Bless Nigeria!
yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by ggrin(f): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2015
PietraK:
Thos report is not entirely correct.

Soldiers engaged the robbers, not the police.
They engaged the last batch of robbers who spent too much time in town when their operation was done and majority of them.gone.

The. Money recovered was more than 9million. The soldiers shared the loot and the police bosses had their share.

u liar, were u thereundecided
Why are you like this ehn
That's the actual figure angry
Come to think of it,u said soldier engaged them b4 akure police came, how many robbers did ur said soldiers gun downundecided how many?

Not disputing that they open fire buh how many did ur said soldiers gun downundecided?
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by ggrin(f): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2015
yeshi:

Were u there?
don't mind her

She's saying rubbishangry
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by 9jatatafo(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
I hate this dare devil called armed robbers. Had encounter with them in my university days, stole my accommodation, feeding and tuition fees.
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by lozanni(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=adesegun121 post=32156687][/quote]

The eyes wey dey like winch own. Wey you keep your broom? Abi you forget am for the midnight meeting? Lolz.
GEJ all the way to 2019.
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by TECHNINE: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2015
unemployment huh?
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Alexander001(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2015
only 9 million from 3 banks and up 12 lives lost, no nah, it's not worth it.
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Fourwinds: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2015
yeshi:

Na u sabi
u nko . U go believe say na 9million wey some go don entre back pockets. See ya face
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
alexdellafonte:
shocked shocked shocked 50 Armed robbers. Boys are not smiling @ all
The news sef no true bro,dos guys are more dan 80 bcs they robbed 4 banks at dsame time and sum went to d two police station to engage dem in gun battle.They stationed themselves at evry junction in owo,eating breads and drinkin.nah soldiers later cum weh pursue dem and killed 6 of d robbers no be police.police weh run comot for stations...mtcheeew!!
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Police lying since 1960,robbers weh b sey nah soldiers cum con kill dem nah hin police dey sey nah dem.naso dem run comot station dat day o...Those robbers are mor dan 80 sef.
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by gucci20(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmm,Police! After ds robbers had carted away huge amount of money!! Bcoz I was @ d scene of d crime wen we were running 4 our dear life. Mind u,it was d combine work of Army officer posted @ maximum prisons here in Owo n dt of d ones @ Ikare junction dt did all d work by killing d robbers nt police. All d policemen were no where 2 be found at dt moment. So Oga Eke pls stop dt lie,coz I base in Owo,Ondo state.
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by gucci20(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmm,Police! After ds robbers had carted away huge amount of money!! Bcoz I was @ d scene of d crime wen we were running 4 our dear life. Mind u,it was d combine work of Army officer posted @ maximum prisons here in Owo n dt of d ones @ Ikare junction dt did all d work by killing d robbers nt police. All d policemen were no where 2 be found at dt moment. So Oga Eke pls stop dt lie,coz I base in Owo,Ondo state. And dos robbers were more dan 50.
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by holluwai(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
They even recorded their acts?! These ones wan do movie ni oh..
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by fitinwell: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
I smell lies in this report... Soldiers where d ones that disarm the robbers..
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Elxandre(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Reminds me of one incident when I was a house-officer. One night...the Police brought in(to the hospital where I was working at the time) three dead armed robbers.They had earlier snatched a car....and were escaping...when they ran into a Police checkpoint. Short firefight resulted in death of the robbers.

I went with the Casualty Officer (the doctor in charge of the Accident and Emergency Unit) to look at the bodies.Cas. officer certified them dead. I looked at the bodies...and it suddenly struck me that those three guys were alive that morning.Now...they were dead.

Yes, poverty is alive and well in Nigeria. Yes some people steal and get away with it. But one thing I know...it would have been far better for those men to be street hawkers, or cleaners.....and still have kept their lives....instead of looking for a fast route to money.
Does their joblessness excuse their extreme wickedness?
When they came to Ikare Ondo state earlier this year, they killed up to 20 harmless people.
Why can't they just Rob and go home?
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by shaynelifa(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2015
RIP to the manager and assistant. but why didn't they cooperate with the men of the underworld na. now they have wasted their life for nothing. moral.... "when there is life, there is hope"
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
KenJak:
You see? Money they could not live to spend... Money they could not spend... No food for lazy man. If you dont work you cant eat. Those bastards. God punish them.

Its a thing of choice oh.
Armed robbery no be small work oh
He hard pass the most strenous job on earth
Imagine they won't sleep @ nite,in the day sef fear can't allow them move freely.
To me na very hard work and its just the path they choose to thread.
I'll rather die than rob.
Robbery hard pass slavery sef
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by handsomeyinka(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Adekorya:
Kudos to them

This is 9ja nah
?.....Ask IFA
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2015
naija police can lie for africa!
Re: Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks by Glokit(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2015
pls d moderator shud edit dis post...which fucking police recovered 9m...it was d SOLDIERS dat recovered it.....Police were no where to b found....after d recovery by d soldiers they took d money and d recovered items to police headquarters. ...so pls commot dat police...i hate it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Sisters Arrested For Attempting To Smuggle Drugs Into Kuje Prison (Photo) / Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) / Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.