Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) (50430 Views)

Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by tiwaz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
An online user shared a cctv photos of robbers who robbed him in yaba recently. He did not reveal what the robbers stole from him but the cctv camera showed the shocking moment the robbers robbed him.

Recognize anyone in this CCTV images ?

See photos below..

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/14/cctv-camera-captures-robbers-who-robbed-a-man-in-yaba-photos/

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Very good, but unfortunately the NPF may not be able to nab dis guys cos they do not have citizens database.

Modified*

FTC dedicated to the newly graduate in town, please NLders join me in celebrating her success with LIKES @ [size=15pt]badaoyeyemi[/size] wink

In jenifer's voice 'I'm prouding of you'

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by youngest85(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
it doesnt correspond

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by veekid(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ehhhhhhh-hhhhhhh lobatan o
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by lifezone247(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
All I see is 3 guys standing, then the one with white about to leave and the other one running too, but that babe suppose show her face na undecided I didn't see anyone rubbing, no gun, no dragging, nothing.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by edlion57(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm confused...who is the robber and who is the customer

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by ibroh22(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok o
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Ikigia: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
One day for the owner.......
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Peterpanny: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
I know all of them including you.

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by RoyalRoy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rubbish.

How can a bank go and buy low quality CCTV cameras?
How do you want to recognise anyone from those dull unclear pictures?

When will we ever get anything right?

30 Likes

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Take the footage to the nearest police station around you, the police will insert the USB containing the footage of the robbery into their data Base and run a facial recognition. The details and address of those robbers will appear on the computer screen.

See me self; I think say na US I dey. We still have a long way in combating and apprehending criminals.

28 Likes

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Demmtek(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol could remember when my bro friend use is Atm to withdraw money and denied he never did unfortunately the secret camera install on Atm captured is face while smiling withdraw my bro money thanks to the camera footage i could have been accused of it cause he thought i was the only one who knows the password to the Atm card loo and behold the face of the thief printed out in white A4 showing the thief

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by accountbalance: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mtchew..... Is this how they catch robbers

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by morbeta(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is NIGERIA even if you bring the baptismal card of the robbers, our police deliberately prefer analog handling. Arrest anything that moves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
CCTV wey we no dey see the face of the thieves. Fake!

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
I still dnt understand the kind of CCTV we HV here in Nigeria
U will see sign post telling u to behave normally bcus CCTV is watching you

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Wazzaowner(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Am kinda finding it hard to understand everytin abt d CCTV footage,, Plss how is Robbing Who in d pics.

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by tobiloba940(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin Very funny
Demmtek:
Lol could remember when my bro friend use is Atm to withdraw money and denied he never did unfortunately the secret camera install on Atm captured is face while smiling withdraw my bro money thanks to the camera footage i could have been accused of it cause he thought i was the only one who knows the password to the Atm card loo and behold the face of the thief printed out in white A4 showing the thief

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by olutosfem(f): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Incomplete information. You want us to start cracking our heads right Ayam not understanding

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Hennynitan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg.. who is robbing who in dis pic na

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok . who thief who

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by ezechueze(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Video no dey ni?

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Can't see anything special here undecided

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am not understanding the pishures

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by kullozone(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which face are you asking us if we recognice
What specie of rubbish is this?

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Coolboi05(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who is the robber and who is the robbee??

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahahahhahaha...this is like a joke right

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
sfinkzslot:
Hahahahhahaha...this is like a joke right
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Gradually, Nigeria is developing from her position as a third world underground country to a modern and advance technology country. This is one of the few cases I read on Nairaland. The case of the Policeman who followed a yahoo boy to the bank to withdrew from his account is still fresh in my memory.

If our banks can continue like this, I am very sure the CCTV camera will serve as spy to curb the activities of petty thieves who don't want to work but rather want to forcefully take from the sweat of their fellow hustling Nigerians.

I also recommend that CCVT camera should be place on the street of Nigeria and other crowded areas.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by kenbee(f): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
I go some cctv clip I'm having, maybe this might help

EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) / Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) / Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki