Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega (39156 Views)

APC Lawmakers Elect To March Into Rivers House Of Assembly / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by dennismukoro(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
i discovered that is only the SS and SE. that card readers was not used.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by bigtt76(f): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Badt guys ...they postponed the court hearing to use as their last card/joker to win the election ....Baba God pass dem all grin

korel9:
No!

The president-elect will emerge on April 22nd after the court ruling on eligibility. grin
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by SuperSuave(m): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
The Landslide in peaceful Delta alone will wipe out low voter turn outs in Northern Boko Haram states combined...
low turn out?? Guy you no dey naija o
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by AbuMikey(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Abeg, when is the time?

I'm going to school now, so I can return before the results are being reeled out officially.

Nor be Me Area Boys/ Hooldums go take shine. lipsrsealed
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Ahuitzotl: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2015
SuperSuave:
Guy you na proffessor Jones.Refugees wey Boko Haram displace for NE go Chad,Niger republic and Cameroon dem reach how many million?? Dem don come back?
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Janetozi(f): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2015
mikeczay:
who is this one making noise like an overfed she goat
i will reply u after jona have been declared winner.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by seekingtruth(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
bigv:
I will not get tired of repeating myself.

Jega needs a Medal for His services for the love of country!

Damn, the dude is simply exemplary!

May His generation be blessed. God bless NL too for not being partisan with information.
credit should go to GEJ who put him there.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by mikeczay: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Janetozi:
i will reply u after jona have been declared winner.
park well. buh u fine small sha o
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by bastien: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
pinkhill:
get ready to be gay...sai buhari
oooh u don come,na u wan make me gay? Lol
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by weconnect: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
To tell oueselves the plain truth
There is tension everywhere

If jonathan wins, trouble will surely happen
And if buhari win also, there will be crisis

I'm beginning to see the reason some people run out of Nigeria (1 or 2 days to election)

The way things stands now
No party is ready to accept defeat

For Buhari and APC
This is his last chance of becoming our president and this is an opportunity for APC to rule Nigeria for once (the chance might not come again)

For Jonathan and PDP
He will not want to be disgrace, he will not want to be the first incumbent to be unseat in the history of Nigeria
And PDP will want to prove to people like Obasanjo that without him, the party can achieve more

My fear now is
Where will the masses run to when this thing get out of hand?

(Chai, how I go take run with ma children and wife ooo if tins secataaaaaa) hmmmm

1 Like

Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Titan5g: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
ignis:
Who ever emerge the winner of the presidential election is cool. The major thing is let there be peace. I don't know why am even supporting GEJ, after all, I have not gained anything from him after his 6 years in office. He doesn't even know anyone like me fvcking exist.

I love buhari as a person, and I really want him to be the next president. But my fear is the people around him- His godfather, (Tinubu), Touts arround him and others who heavily invested will feel on top of the world and turn Nigeria to business.
Really that you don't know why you support GEJ?
So you can gett married to a man you don't know about. ? Let me tell you where I am affected and why I am supporting GMB. 1. Taxation : I pay close to 250k on tax monthly, maybe because its a multinational , but still much . 2 Economic policies affecting me that has reduced my buying power 3. Security .
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by internetpo(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Thank God..waiting patiently.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by ignis: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Titan5g:

Really that you don't know why you support GEJ?
So you can gett married to a man you don't know about. ? Let me tell you where I am affected and why I am supporting GMB. 1. Taxation : I pay close to 250k on tax monthly, maybe because its a multinational , but still much . 2 Economic policies affecting me that has reduced my buying power 3. Security .

250k on tax monthly ? How many percent do you pay on tax?
I trust Buhari will definitely do something on security and corruption.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by olubenjazzy(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Na so dem go tell us say apc dey lead most some states l8r dem go say na pdp lead pass. #God stand against whosoever wanna make any bad move wen d result is finnaly released.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by monte231(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Same thing wit me dear,I haven't gained anything under Gej dat am supporting,who knows my breakthrough might even come under GMB
ignis:
Who ever emerge the winner of the presidential election is cool. The major thing is let there be peace. I don't know why am even supporting GEJ, after all, I have not gained anything from him after his 6 years in office. He doesn't even know anyone like me fvcking exist.

I love buhari as a person, and I really want him to be the next president. But my fear is the people around him- His godfather, (Tinubu), Touts arround him and others who heavily invested will feel on top of the world and turn Nigeria to business.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by bigv(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Yeah right. But in all sincerity, the PDP never imagined he'd be overly sincere and straightforward in His dealings.
seekingtruth:
credit should go to GEJ who put him there.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Sajio(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2015
ollah1:
EFCC shld be on stand by should in case Jona and Co tries fleeing. A doctor should he available too

Edo and rivers elections should be canceled
.... Did you go thru the result? plz do cos what am seing in the states buhari won is different from what u saw!! all Gej needed in APC states.... is @least 25% vote which I think he almost had I the results above.... don't jubilate yet until d results is ouT.....
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by ignis: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2015
monte231:
Same thing wit me dear,I haven't gained anything under Gej dat am supporting,who knows my breakthrough might even come under GMB
Exactly. ..
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Revolva(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
somempeople don be jega already sef since saturday announcing result.....Lol angry angry grin grin
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Abbott(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
I admire Jega. He has been under unimaginable pressure and fire and so far, he has handled himself excellently, not cowering or giving way under pressure.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Chrixtopha(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
For instance, results from Osun and Ogun states
showed the All Progressives Congress Presidential
candidate, Maj.Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,
defeating President Goodluck Jonathan.

But in Ekiti State, Jonathan had an easy ride as
he beat the APC candidate.
Jega, who gave journalists an update on the
conduct of the polls in Abuja, said that as of
Sunday evening, results of the elections had only
been completely collated in two states, one of
which was Ekiti.

what do u people even take us for...read this carefully and check who is deceiving who....that Ekiti is one of d two states collated, meaning that the remaining state should be either Osun or Ogun.....while some id…ts are jubilating that ApC won in Osun and Ogun....
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by stinggy(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:

PDP dancing Azonto in APC's home bases,e remain to put leg ontop chair dey
smoke weed inside APC domot...Jus the landslide difference in Enugu will wipe out Osun,Ondo,Oyo and Osun tight differentials combined.. even remain 5naira change.

While Katsina's landslide will take care of Enugu and Ebonyi deficits.
Daura LG alone already took care of the whole Ekiti cheesy cheesy
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Ahuitzotl: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
stinggy:

While Katsina's landslide will take care of Enugu and Ebonyi deficits.
Daura LG alone already took care of the whole Ekiti cheesy cheesy
Who will take care of Akwa-Ibom and Nassarawa differntials?? small zamfara?...Heeheee...Remember Boko Haram states are horribly depleted wiith refugees of up to 1.5 M scattered in Chad Cameroon Niger republic and the rest of Nigeria?? Heeeheehee.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Omotayor123(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
ignis:

Thank God u finally open ur eye. Change is Here. Letz give Buhari a chance and benefit of doubt. I'm sure he will not disappoint Nigerians.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by stinggy(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
Who will take care of Akwa-Ibom and Nassarawa differntials?? small zamfara?...Heeheee...Remember Boko Haram states are horribly depleted wiith refugees of up to 1.5 M scattered in Chad Cameroon Niger republic and the rest of Nigeria?? Heeeheehee.

Akwa Ibom you said? Don't you know Sokoto will take care of it and the spill over will take care of Imo deficit?
And who told you Buhari won't clear Nasarawa? OMG, you must have been fed with some really bad stats, truss me grin grin grin
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by bbdd: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2015
weconnect:
To tell oueselves the plain truth
There is tension everywhere

If jonathan wins, trouble will surely happen
And if buhari win also, there will be crisis

I'm beginning to see the reason some people run out of Nigeria (1 or 2 days to election)

The way things stands now
No party is ready to accept defeat

For Buhari and APC
This is his last chance of becoming our president and this is an opportunity for APC to rule Nigeria for once (the chance might not come again)

For Jonathan and PDP
He will not want to be disgrace, he will not want to be the first incumbent to be unseat in the history of Nigeria
And PDP will want to prove to people like Obasanjo that without him, the party can achieve more

My fear now is
Where will the masses run to when this thing get out of hand?

(Chai, how I go take run with ma children and wife ooo if tins secataaaaaa) hmmmm

Fear and war monger. Please stop saying rubbish.
If you want to go and carry arms do so alone.
Buhari is not your father neither is gej.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Ahuitzotl: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
stinggy:

Akwa Ibom you said? Don't you know Sokoto will take care of it and the spill over will take care of Imo deficit?
And who told you APC won't clear Nasarawa? OMG, you must have been fed with some really bad stats, truss me grin grin grin
Wipe your eyes with front page news ...www.nairaland.com/2226099/jonathan-leads-nasarawa...We taking over Benue too, see? Have you seen Kogi? Take a deep breath... calm your heart before you slide into cardiac arrest.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by ignis: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

Thank God u finally open ur eye. Change is Here. Letz give Buhari a chance and benefit of doubt. I'm sure he will not disappoint Nigerians.

I hope so...we really need a change of government. But is Buhari a better option?
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by asamaigho(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2015
shikshark:
pls announce this result and save all the suspense.

lol
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by asamaigho(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2015
just observing d turn out of event
Re: President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
SuperSuave:

The guy no de okay. Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, and Kastina have the highest population in Nigeria. It is known that Buhari has won these states. Next to which Oyo has the higher population, which I know Buhari also won. You didn't mention Rivers, Bauchi, Jigawa, na Delta you go mention. This guy na Okpe. In my LGA, Buhari had 200 votes and Jonathan 30. In a location in Taraba, Jonathan had 1, and Buhari had 189. If Jonathan has a high vote in a particular region, check the number of persons living there, and then do the same for Buhari, it sure will be a battle for both persons. I am in for Buhari, but as I am hearing things, I think GEJ will rig this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say / It’s Over For Saraki Politically, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.