Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 (13505 Views)

APC Submits Akeredolu’s Name To INEC As Ondo Governorship Candidate / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves / INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by acenazt: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
damn guys switch ur tv stations to AIT aka pdp tv. Dem dey show one action 2015 MILES TO OTUEKE from grace to weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by lovely17(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari in the lead with 2 million OMG dancing galore
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by tunex23: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is this INEC's official website?
Relax bro, the guy is correct, everything he posted are on point
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by MaziOmenuko: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
lovely17:
Buhari in the lead with 2 million OMG dancing galore

When PDP finishes with SE and SS results, you will see upwards of 1mil votes from Abia alone. Those guys are almost perfect in the art of rigging.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by gidson12(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2015
lizzygrace:

Coward!
Do you think SE and SS are aligned with the same interest?
then I believe you dont know history..
You think SS will allow SE to rule them as Biafrans?
then you dont know why the South South tried to create their own territory during the civil war...
Go back to history and stop deceiving yourself.

shut up my friend, lets observe this election in peace
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by ugotex85: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2015
My fingers crossed.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by sweetgala(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015

It is so silly of adults to behave like this, later this same folk would start complaining of a born to rule mentality of some other people.

Its democracy , no man is born to rule , or ordained to leadership but rather by grace and hard work elected to serve.

Remember that.

You are an adult , it's either Nigeria or nothing
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by BobUg28(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

When PDP finishes with SE and SS results, you will see upwards of 1mil votes from Abia alone. Those guys are almost perfect in the art of rigging.
Taah! Commot there jaree! Either rigged or no rigged, all we need is win and thats what we stand for..#winning.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
tunex23:
Relax bro, the guy is correct, everything he posted are on point

That is not the answer to my question bro.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by pekeyim: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
I dey grin
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by lovely17(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

thank God you know you can't win without rigging pathetic party
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Hawlahscho(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

GEJ for winner 2015

It sounds funny to keep beefing by this losstime
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:

GEJ for winner 2015

You be "original" mumu oooo!
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
sweetgala:

It is so silly of adults to behave like this, later this same folk would start complaining of a born to rule mentality of some other people.

Its democracy , no man is born to rule , or ordained to leadership but rather by grace and hard work elected to serve.

Remember that. You are an adult , it's either Nigeria or BIAFRA
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by MaziOmenuko: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
BobUg28:
Taah! Commot there jaree! Either rigged or no rigged, all we need is win and thats what we stand for..#winning.

You guys have decided to rig; when we take to the streets, don't blame anyone!
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by gidson12(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
lovely17:
thank God you know you can't win without rigging pathetic party

who cares.....
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by chacoonder(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will .

GEJ for winner 2015
South East my foot!!..Your sect is the most indecisive sect in Nigeria...You dont even know what you want and where you want to belong..That is why you claim Biafra today,Nigeria tomorrow..You are still the only region in Nigeria that vote based on sentiment(religion)...Tell your people to wake up, we are now in a modern age.

1 Like

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Bayelsa,Rivers,cross river,calabar,delta....I never see ooooo!
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by SirDorianGray(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:

GEJ for winner 2015

I dare you to create Biafra again...morons
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by tomiobj(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
After them don rig am pinish! undecided
. Rig kor dig ni. Isn't it pdp that's tryn to rig it. @ agege. Yesterday. Pdp wer gvn pple 10k to votte for dem. Nd they took deir money and votted for change. Also people are watching dem. D voters were monitoring dem so they don't manipulate d figures
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by zendy: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
lizzygrace:

Coward!
Do you think SE and SS are aligned with the same interest?
then I believe you dont know history..
You think SS will allow SE to rule them as Biafrans?
then you dont know why the South South tried to create their own territory during the civil war...
Go back to history and stop deceiving yourself.

Things have changed. The SS people have now come to see that the only friends they have in Nigeria are the Igbos and this elections were one of the biggest eye openers for them. The SS know they cannot breakaway from Nigeria without the concerted help of Igbos. It's either that or the SS people can sit back and be ruled forever by the Yoruba/Northern alliance. If Buhari is declared winner,we the SS/SE people are leaving Nigeria as Biafra because that man Buhari will never be our president!!

1 Like

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Inception(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
zendy:

Things have changed. The SS people have now come to see that the only friends they have in Nigeria are the Igbos and this elections were one of the biggest eye openers for them. The SS know they cannot breakaway from Nigeria without the concerted help of Igbos. It's either that or the SS people can sit back and be ruled forever by the Yoruba/Northern alliance. If Buhari is declared winner,we the SS/SE people are leaving Nigeria as Biafra because that man Buhari will never be our president!!

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by EmmySparky(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2015
zendy:

dude stop spitting trash...u expect we igbos in the south and northern nigeria with investments to abandon our businesses and run back to the village to sit down to support a stupid ideology formed by a group of jobless few...oga u better go get work...if u are gainfully employed in the southwest in a multinational firm I wonder if u would abandon ur lucrative job and go back home cos of something with no sense...I guess u are jobless so u can go anywhere...and for ur information am an igbo guy

6 Likes

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by dustydee: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

I concur. As I said on another thread, they are still "cooking" the result in the SS and SE, by the time it is served, we will be shocked. The question now is will it be enough to erode the gains by APC in other areas?
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by KissQ(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Some people probably talk before thinking, every result up on this thread corresponds with wat vanguard and other social media platforms av, it's so obvious that GMB is in d lead, this is the best election so far cus of d card readers...PDP cudnt do wat they are best at doing"rigging"

Jega is really a man!!! Now for once I believe every Nigerian knows that their vote counted.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by zendy: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude stop spitting trash...u expect we igbos in the south and northern nigeria with investments to abandon our businesses and run back to the village to sit down to support a stupid ideology formed by a group of jobless few...oga u better go get work...if u are gainfully employed in the southwest in a multinational firm I wonder if u would abandon ur lucrative job and go back home cos of something with no sense...I guess u are jobless so u can go anywhere...and for ur information am an igbo guy

This is the way you and many other people are trying to use 'scare mongering' to get the SE/SS people to stay with you in this utterly failed British invented project called 'Nigeria'. No where in the world do people lose their investment because they are not citizens of the place. Nobody is running back to any village and leaving their property. The 'ECOWAS' stamped on your Nigerian passport is there for a reason. It allows you and any body living within the ECOWAS a sub-region to travel,live and transact business within that region without needing a Visa.That's why a Ghanain can come and go from Nigeria as he pleases. Biafra will be an ECOWAS country and any Igbo,EFIK,Ijaw,Ibibio can travel or live anywhere in Nigeria. What we will not share is political connection. Buhari wins,Nigeria ends!
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by ElDeeVee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
KissQ:
Some people probably talk before thinking, every result up on this thread corresponds with wat vanguard and other social media platforms av, it's so obvious that GMB is in d lead, this is the best election so far cus of d card readers...PDP cudnt do wat they are best at doing"rigging"

Jega is really a man!!! Now for once I believe every Nigerian knows that their vote counted.
U make sense dear

1 Like

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Mvens(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
eliment:
These are the official collated results so far by INEC as at March 30 (5:58 am). Some state have complete result while some have few LGs

Results so Far
APC. PDP
Adamawa 1,310. 1,173
Bauchi. 27,634. 332
Benue. 3,627. 9,555
Borno. 49,757. 2,397
Ekiti. 120,308. 176,350
FCT. 15,348. 13,091
Jigawa. 4,185. 32
Kano. 593,781. 83,642
Katsina. 45,542. 4,471
Kogi. 111,037. 83,475
Kwara. 216,640. 93,793
Ogun. 281,873. 180,901
Osun. 347,220. 237,319
Oyo. 277,631. 159,915
Plateau. 3,784. 5,521
Ondo. 190,420. 190,041
Ebonyi. 3,980. 95,594
Lagos. 114,994. 75,085
Niger. 58239. 9436
Kaduna. 458,971. 210,157
Edo. 82,816. 120,512
Lagos. 114,994. 75,085
Ebonyi. 3,980. 95,594

Total. APC-3,128,071 PDP- 1,923,471
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by adshola(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hun hun. I dey laugh o. Na only Jona go waka go him village
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by brown3: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

You guys have decided to rig; when we take to the streets, don't blame anyone!
and get ready to be shot by d millitary. Fool u want to die sara for ur fulani master

1 Like

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by brown3: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tekzyflex:
Bayelsa,Rivers,cross river,calabar,delta....I never see ooooo!
only two state u mention is enough to cover all d rigin they did up north.

1 Like

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by MaziOmenuko: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
brown3:
and get ready to be shot by d millitary. I am a Fool and i want to die sara for my ijaw master

As it stands, it seems you guys are the ones that will take to the streets and hit the courts!

The joke is on you fela

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s 10-day UK Private Visit Ends Today / Kogi APC Suspends Simon Achuba, Deputy Governor From The Party / APC Denies Zoning President To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.