Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 (13501 Views)

APC Submits Akeredolu’s Name To INEC As Ondo Governorship Candidate / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves / INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by puzzler: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude stop spitting trash...u expect we igbos in the south and northern nigeria with investments to abandon our businesses and run back to the village to sit down to support a stupid ideology formed by a group of jobless few...oga u better go get work...if u are gainfully employed in the southwest in a multinational firm I wonder if u would abandon ur lucrative job and go back home cos of something with no sense...I guess u are jobless so u can go anywhere...and for ur information am an igbo guy
bros, abeg no reply dat dude again... his political immaturity is visible to d blind.... he thinks secession is a child's play..
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by brown3: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

As it stands, it seems you guys are the ones that will take to the streets and hit the courts!

The joke is on you fela
hahaha it a done deal. But i urge u never to take to the street, because u might just be committing sucide.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by sevantex(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
#Babanowthatyouarethere...,Kindly share a coke wit patience jonathus, she must be thirsty now with disbelief, Have mercy on Gej for his campaign team misguided him, Fayose,FFK nd their hoodlums shuld face judgement accordingly, Finally, Shut all d borders, our Jail candidates must not be allowed to escape to cotonou. Change must come! Sai!
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by brown3: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

As it stands, it seems you guys are the ones that will take to the streets and hit the courts!

The joke is on you fela
hahaha it a done deal. If u take to d street u re only diging ur early grave. Amala brain bearing mazi. Oh forgoten u a apchit full with liers,
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by MaziOmenuko: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
brown3:
hahaha it a done deal. If u take to d street u re only diging ur early grave. Amala brain bearing mazi. Oh forgoten u a apchit full with liers,

Echekwa m na ibu mmadu, amaghi m na ibu ezigbo anuofia!

You think its all igbos that are deluded like you? You think its all igbos that are myopic to vote according to ethnic and religious sentiments?

Anu mpama!
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by clemzo101(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
All dis mumu mods sef which work una dey do? Can't u hear inec warns against spreading false results. If u like ban me again, I don't fucking care....mtchewww
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by tmotmo: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015

For your information, the real devil in Nigeria is Jonathan and his mammywater wife, Mama Peace(sorry war).

He was recently and public initiated into ROF (Reformed Ogboni Fraternity) in Ife Osun State, out desperation to retain power as against the wishes of the Yoruba Nation that finally voiced their opposition to his fake transformation through the ongoing election.

#I am Happy Voting 4 Change
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by EmmySparky(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
zendy:

This is the way you and many other people are trying to use 'scare mongering' to get the SE/SS people to stay with you in this utterly failed British invented project called 'Nigeria'. No where in the world do people lose their investment because they are not citizens of the place. Nobody is running back to any village and leaving their property. The 'ECOWAS' stamped on your Nigerian passport is there for a reason. It allows you and any body living within the ECOWAS a sub-region to travel,live and transact business within that region without needing a Visa.That's why a Ghanain can come and go from Nigeria as he pleases. Biafra will be an ECOWAS country and any Igbo,EFIK,Ijaw,Ibibio can travel or live anywhere in Nigeria. What we will not share is political connection. Buhari wins,Nigeria ends!
do u know the stigmatization and violent that comes with what u are saying?...guy u better go get some re-orientation...
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by EmmySparky(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
puzzler:

bros, abeg no reply dat dude again... his political immaturity is visible to d blind.... he thinks secession is a child's play..
lol don't mind him...this is why we need change...hopefully 2nite would be the begining of a new dawn
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by zendy: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
EmmySparky:
do u know the stigmatization and violent that comes with what u are saying?...guy u better go get some re-orientation...

Your just looking for an excuse to remain a slave. Igbos are not afraid to fight for their freedom ,whatever the violence that may come. They have done it before and they will do it again. It's cowards that hide under 'one Nigeria'
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by talented143(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
chacoonder:
South East my foot!!..Your sect is the most indecisive sect in Nigeria...You dont even know what you want and where you want to belong..That is why you claim Biafra today,Nigeria tomorrow..You are still the only region in Nigeria that vote based on sentiment(religion)...Tell your people to wake up, we are now in a modern age.
SHut up....... den is it the North dat did not vote based on sentiment..., I too stay in the North and I know what is happening.U pple solely need anoda mans wealth cos u pple have nothing. No matter what GEJ do, u pple will still hate him. So spare me dat crap, we are not indecisive like the Yorubas, we speak one voice. One day Biafra will be actualized and we don't care even if it is only d 5 eastern states cos we are born Survivors.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by chacoonder(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

SHut up....... den is it the North dat did not vote based
will still hate him. So spare me dat crap, we are not indecisive like the Yorubas, we speak one voice. One day Biafra will be actualized and we don't care even if it is only d 5 eastern states cos we are born Survivors.
..breaking news!!..Jonathan congratulates Buhari!!!!..Guy you can go and rot in hellllllllllllllll.
Re: Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
chacoonder:
..breaking news!!..Jonathan congratulates Buhari!!!!..Guy you can go and rot in hellllllllllllllll.
abeg free the guy na mumu him be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Orders The Closure Of Pig Farms Located In Residential Areas, Lagos / N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.