Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue (37414 Views)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / INEC Staff Die In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by blessingee: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2015
On Saturday, a female INEC ad-hoc staff died after the bike she was riding in was involved in an accident. New details have emerged about the accident. The name of the lady who lost her life is Blessing Agidi Ode a 200l student of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi.

And contrary to reports, the bike rider didn't die. He like the lady, was also an INEC Ad-hoc staff. He is receiving treatment but in critical condition. The neck handle of the bike removed while on top speed. See photo from the scene of accident and the survivor in hospital after the cut...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Activity77(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Rip dear....

Died wile serving the country....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by AndreRose(f): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2015
I pray God gives the parents and loved ones the heart to bear the loss. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by WAGAZ: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Nigeria, you hustle to survive and meet untimely death.

may God bless our hustle (amen)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by WAGAZ: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Activity77:
Rip dear....

Died wile serving the country....

if I serve nigeria eh make akpu fly gate

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by juman(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Eeya sad news.

Condolence to the family.
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by oluwadamilolah(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
So sad, rest in peace cry
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by pretydiva(f): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
So sad..
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by nickxtra(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Rest in Peace Blessing, you died serving your father land. Get well soon, the okada rider

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by abrahym(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Period007(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
She was my sec skul class mate( God bless her soul)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Ojestas(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
RIP
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by naijainfogalery: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2015
these are our heroes of democracy. they lost their lives in the course of this election
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Rip cry

hope some eediots won't start blaming any politician undecided
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Samirana360(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
rest in peace dear
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by efilefun(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by dayo23(f): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
WAGAZ:
if I serve nigeria eh make akpu fly gate
Nigeria will change for the better, My condolence to her family. Pls does anybody have details about her address? It important

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2015
RIP
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2015
blessingee:
On Saturday, a female INEC ad-hoc staff died after the bike she was riding in was involved in an accident. New details have emerged about the accident. The name of the lady who lost her life is Blessing Agidi Ode a 200l student of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi.

And contrary to reports, the bike rider didn't die. He like the lady, was also an INEC Ad-hoc staff. He is receiving treatment but in critical condition. The neck handle of the bike removed while on top speed. See photo from the scene of accident and the survivor in hospital after the cut...

Due to Nigerian-standard worksmanship. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
In the first pics,are they trying to show us the picture of the girl when alive or the bike well in working condition or both?
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by MKO4ever(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
heyahhh,

This bike looks like lady machine (Very small bike), that is the kind of bike you will find mostly in Benue state, usually such bikes don't accelerate like those usual Lagos Okada bikes (Bajaj, Jincheng & Co) So I am a bit surprised about this one. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
pity.....rip
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
blessingee:

R.I.P..I know her,we receive lectures together at uniagric Makurdi...too bad she is gone
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by CR77(f): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
RIP 2 d dead
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by SurePresident: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Some think the unexpected peaceful outcome is ordinary. I never really believed in the power of prayers till now. Never in the history of this Country did most of the Churches declared so much long and fervent fasting and prayer at the dawn of a new year. A friend of mine rightly observed in January that most denominations; Dunamis, Redeemed, MFM, Deeper Life, etc... declared fervent prayers and 100 days fasting, 40 days fasting 120days fasting etc... He also said that the devil is very annoyed with these Churches because their relentless fervent call on the GOD would frustrate the blood sucking demons of war eagerly ready and waiting to... Now that I've witnessed a the most tensed, tension socked electioneering era overnight turned to Love, Unity and Oneness. I concur that there is a mighty GOD in Heaven that answers prayers of the saints, to HIM who made Heaven and Earth be all Glory over Nigeria forever more IJN. Amen! Long Live Nigeria, One Love Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by gulfer: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
I wonder what the heart of these fake item and equipment is made of. How can the neck-handle of a seemingly new motorcycle just pull off on speed. Those who love money; fear GOD embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Rest in Peace dear cry
She was such a beautiful ladycry
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by ibk4luv(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2015
imagine that ... and they are paying stipends 2 people who risked their life for their country during this election by working 4 them

what a world

Rip maaam
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by AshantiDimaria(f): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Kai! Rest in peace my dear.
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by sweetgala(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2015
R.I.P

Died in the course of duty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / I Can Vouch For Atiku Anywhere - Obasanjo (reasons) / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.