Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue (37419 Views)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / INEC Staff Die In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by boolet: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
cry
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by olasoji1: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
How Pres. Jonathan lost the Nigerian election -UK Guardian (MUST READ)

Read how he lost the election here =====>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/how-pres-jonathan-lost-nigerian.html

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Vikky014(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
zleemshaddy:
Rip cry

hope some eediots won't start blaming any politician undecided
lol. no more i blame GEJ or i blame buhari
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2015
R.I.P so sad
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by abbey4life1: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2015
May ur soul Rest in peace
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by VickyRotex(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Such a young girl...

RIP our heroine

Get well soon hero
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Ohio7(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2015
My junior in secondary school...RIP blessing we miss you big. *tear drop*
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Slickest(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
zleemshaddy:
Rip cry

hope some eediots won't start blaming any politician undecided
Nd who is? Its just u
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. no more i blame GEJ or i blame buhari
just watch, some will still do it undecided
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Slickest:

Nd who is? Its just u
undecided did i blame anyone?
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by dhebo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
HerbalMed:
NATURAL PHARMACY LIMITED (Nig) is a Ghanian Herbs company whose product has been approved by various Herbal Therapeutic organizations and other drug agency in Ghana including the World Health Organization for international regornition.
We have medications that can FLUSH YOUR SYSTEM from any infections and micro-diseases specially made from BLACK SEED which is completely free from any side effect whatsoever.
We also have other Herbs for any type of disease related with the;
HEART, BONE, BLOOD, SKIN, WOMB and the BODY... our product has the power to flush out chronic diseases/virus such as...
•HIV/AIDS
•STD
•Typhoid Fever
•High Fever
•Gonorrhea
•Diabetics
•Hepatitis
•Staphylococcus
•Sickle Cell Anemia
•And many more...

Write or call and explain your illness we promise that you will never regret it.

For more info:
+2347037373235 (mobile)
+2348071180211 (whatsapp)
Writenaturalpharmacy@gmail.com

Visit us @ our office in Nigeria:
16 Herbal Clinic, Adeola Odeku Street, Manga Road, Zuru, Kebbi, Nigeria.

Note: WE ALSO RENDER A 24hours HOME DELIVERY SERVICE TO PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS WITHIN/OUTSIDE THE STATE...

©NPL 2014 - 2015
..you mean say just this one drug go cure all this sickness even sickle cell? Oboy eh!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Slickest(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided did i blame anyone?
Talkin abt blamin politicians
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Slickest:

Talkin abt blamin politicians
pls read what i posted again..
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by nsiazu: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
She's very beautiful. May her soul rest in pefect peace. Wish she'll make heaven.
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by holluwai(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Awwww.. Ripp!
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
RIP.
Her death was not in vain.

Nigeria's future appears brighter after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by funkyjms: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rest in peace

BTW, "... Blessing Agidi Ode a 200l student ..." but corp members were used for the election?
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
HerbalMed:
NATURAL PHARMACY LIMITED (Nig) is a Ghanian Herbs company whose product has been approved by various Herbal Therapeutic organizations and other drug agency in Ghana including the World Health Organization for international regornition.
We have medications that can FLUSH YOUR SYSTEM from any infections and micro-diseases specially made from BLACK SEED which is completely free from any side effect whatsoever.
We also have other Herbs for any type of disease related with the;
HEART, BONE, BLOOD, SKIN, WOMB and the BODY... our product has the power to flush out chronic diseases/virus such as...
•HIV/AIDS
•STD
•Typhoid Fever
•High Fever
•Gonorrhea
•Diabetics
•Hepatitis
•Staphylococcus
•Sickle Cell Anemia
•And many more...

Write or call and explain your illness we promise that you will never regret it.

For more info:
+2347037373235 (mobile)
+2348071180211 (whatsapp)
Writenaturalpharmacy@gmail.com

Visit us @ our office in Nigeria:
16 Herbal Clinic, Adeola Odeku Street, Manga Road, Zuru, Kebbi, Nigeria.

Note: WE ALSO RENDER A 24hours HOME DELIVERY SERVICE TO PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS WITHIN/OUTSIDE THE STATE...

©NPL 2014 - 2015

Moronic dweeb, why the two dweebs by your side? Surfer colonial mentality much?
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by omoiyafusat(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rest in peace my sis for the bike man get well soon
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Vikky014(f): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
zleemshaddy:
just watch, some will still do it undecided
Abi
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by gotowork: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
May God grant her eternal Rest, Amen.
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by spokezman(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]GOD knows best ooo

RIP DEAR
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by okirahaj: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
may God bless her soul
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
RIP dear.
It is well sad
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Missmossy(f): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Aww this is saddening!
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
May your gentle soul rests in the loving arms of Jesus my dear. You will definitely be missed. cry cry
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Gwazah(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
RIP
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by towobola4: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=pretydiva post=32162367]So sad..[/quotemy
May ha gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by ajileko: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
This has to be Sabotage. How can the neck of a motorcycle break all of a sudden. I smell deliberate act of evil.
Re: Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
You shall not die in vain, rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" / Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.