Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. (1072 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by olaolulazio(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
In an interview with SaharaTV, Governor Amaechi of Rivers State expressed concerns for free and fair elections in Nigeria. He told SaharaTV that he has not addressed the people of Rivers State because he needed to take precautions and “be careful not to be shot by the army.”

He discussed that “the president is abusing the results after taking it from the polling village.” Amaechi stated that he refuses let corruption happen within his jurisdiction and “in the case of Rivers State, we are determined to resist. The president cannot get away with that kind of result.”

When speaking of Goodluck Jonathan, he stated that he has “no respect for law, no regard for even rules.”

Governor Amaechi also supports the desires of the people in Rivers State to protest, recalling that over 8,000 people had protested INEC recently. He said “I will leave the whole matter to the people and stand back and watch as their governor.”

He said that he is yet to speak with the president since “The president does not conduct the election. The one who conducts the election is the electoral commissioner”.

When asked whether he thinks the elections should be cancelled in the entire country, he said that he “does not support cancellation of election in the entire nation but just Rivers State.

Source; http:///1HVRCZM

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by KenJak(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2015
sure
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by missbehave247(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Kirikiri await you
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by kilode100(f): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2015
So true....

Sai Amechi!!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Apc!!

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by abrahym(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2015
They should just cancel the rivers state election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by iykofias(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2015
To jonathan, amaechi is one nightmare dat isnt going away, atlest soon
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2015
amaechi cry cry baby. he go soon clear for your eye very soon.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Amaechi may thunder without lightning fire u

mumu

APC Automated Teller Machine

ur eyes don clear like DVD

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by jackymfon: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Ameachi stop heating up the polity, you have lost Rivers State accept it and move on...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by januzaj(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2015
SAI AMEACHI

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by encryptjay(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Massive riggers of the SE and SS, I hail.
God go disgrace una
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by harrysterol(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
the dude like making irrelevant noise, you lost just move on

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by cocokiller1(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
abrahym:
They should just cancel the rivers state election
y if I may ask?
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by nellyjohn: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Amaechi the talkative. Do u urself have respect for law? Silly man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by cocokiller1(f): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
encryptjay:
Massive riggers of the SE and SS, I hail.
God go disgrace una
nothing like dat
people voted en mass 4 good luck in SE nd SS
y e dy pain una
I tot u guys sed oly northern votes can cover up dat of SE nd SS..y d vote con dy important to una nw?
so u guys are waiting 4 d 25% vote

wait patiently my dear
nd stop shouting SE nd SS will b rigged

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahahahahaaha!

Amechi and the rule of law!

Yet, Rivers courts are under locks and keys, all because of Amechi!

Yeye!
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by PunterTim(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Wat do u xpect frm a Niger Delta thug lyk GEJ... #WeDntNeedMilitantsInPower
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by baralatie(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2015
jackymfon:
Ameachi stop heating up the polity, you have lost Rivers State accept it and move on...
he has a more mighty biggest problem now that he lost river state!
Re: Jonathan Has No Respect For The Rule Of Law. Amaechi Says. by Jwonder(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Madam Ameachi HOW MARKET?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Faults Buhari / USA Ambassador To Nigeria,Entwistle,Visits Senate President Saraki In Abuja(pics / Girl Outsmarts And Arrest Her Madam Who Tricked Her Into Europe For Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.