Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced (52982 Views)

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Bauchi And Yobe State Just Announced Their Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by adekayo1234(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2015
what exactly is happening in the ss and se, hian… my mind keeps telling me PDP are busy doing permutation and combination somewhere in otuoke.... I laff in spanish
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by jeeqaa7(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is getting more interesting. Viewing frm a mango tree

Come down Zacheaus ... For today change has come into ur home
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
Sai Baba
TEMITEMI
PA CHUKWUDI
BARCANISTA
TIT
SEVERUSSNAPE
FIREFIRE
IKEGANWO
AMONIMI
pick your choice

deactivation go soon start. hahahhahah
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Nafikowa: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Who told you that SS and SE are riggers?North are masters in rigging, that they keep quite and be matured about going around it, does not mean they do not rig. SS/SE are large mouths, they shout themselves to stupidity does not mean they rig. Am from Gombe I know what goes round there alone.

s
ayukdaboss:

If APC could win Kogi of all states, that should send a signal to the PDP riggers currently operating in SS and SE that it's over. Even if they give 99% to Jonathan in all SS and SE states, he will lose the elections. That's exactly what's going to play out...I hope hospitals won't be overwhelmed today with TANoids suffering from High BP.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Lifebender(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Sanchez01:
Hahahahaha! Wins everywheregrin

Change is inevitable!

Boy u bad oo...That ur signature na die grin

1 Like

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by ManTiger(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=30pt]GEJ made a big mistake for believing that our monarch can influence the commoners,
He succeeded in spending the foreign reserves on his bid to return to the powerhouse,
Don't worry, I just pray that your jail term be done in Agodi, Ibadan.
Its simple, we no dey do again, shey na by force.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by mcfarlin(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Jona will still win smiley

sure he will win....

in your dreams smiley
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2015
ON YOUR OWN =OYO
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by luvmijeje(f): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The results are being collated. grin grin grin grin

What kind of rigging collation is that? We are awaiting your abadacabra.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
Sai Baba
DEACTIVATION DON START
TEMITEMI
PA CHUKWUDI
BARCANISTA
TIT
SEVERUSSNAPE
FIREFIRE
IKEGANWO
AMONIMI
pick your choice
number 12 should be ok for them all. Sai baba!
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by DExplorer1: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2015
ghettodreamz:
So far, we have seen some polling results from the Northern region of the country, with no exception to the South Western states of the nation. How come, the Southerners are yet to release results from most of their polling units. undecided

I hope it's not what I am thinking, that some satanic people are planning to alter the destiny of Nigeria as a nation and rob Nigerians of the advent of new system of leadership and change they so clamour for.
My fears too! They must have worked a 98-100% rigging with the help of the army.

1 Like

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by richybanky(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is getting more interesting. Viewing frm a mango tree
Mango tree? Abeg no fall down ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by MzzTega(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2015
mcfarlin:

sure he will win....

in your dreams smiley
Lol.
Waiting for INEC's results and not all this rubbish!

Buhari don't have a100% stand in the north hope you knw
Bros,I'll be here to Usher you into A Nigeria that will be lead by Jonathan smiley
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Oyo the pacesetters!!!

When I saw Ibadan was very peaceful on saturday, I knew victory was sure.

Teslim and co would never fight for Jona when the campaign slogan of the incumbent governor is 'sustaining Peace'. Jona was scammed big time. I hope peace gets properly sustained. I can't wait to celebrate the over all victory.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by zingywingy: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Sekemm

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by mcfarlin(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2015
MzzTega:

Lol.
Waiting for INEC's results and not all this rubbish!

Buhari don't have a100% stand in the north hope you knw
Bros,I'll be here to Usher you into A Nigeria that will be lead by Jonathan smiley

keep on living in self denial wink

so the results announced by the state REC's won't be counted?
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
The final results from the entire North when compared with SS and SE will send you to the hospital.
Haba illusionist grin
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by mcfarlin(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2015
ManTiger:
[size=30pt]GEJ made a big mistake for believing that our monarch can influence the commoners,
He succeeded in spending the foreign reserves on his bid to return to the powerhouse,
Don't worry, I just pray that your jail term be done in Agodi, Ibadan.
Its simple, we no dey do again, shey na by force.
[/size]

I for like make the guy dey agodi grin

that way I can monitor his progress and maybe give him some amala with gbegiri soup if needed cheesy
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by ghettodreamz(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2015
DExplorer1:
My fears too! They must have worked a 98-100% rigging with the help of the army.

It is my earnest prayer that whosoever rig his or her way through into the seat of power this time around, WILL not spend half a year before God's wrath and judgement comes upon such an individual. So Shall It BE, AMEN.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
sai baba......forever......jona don dey pack to otueke
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Sanchez01: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Lifebender:

Boy u bad oo...That ur signature na die grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Jaypea98: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are just deceiving yourself, Kano and Lagos the most populated zones don't even have up to 2 Million clear votes

Haven't you seen the results sheet ? undecided

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
Keep deceiving urself unlike lagos that witnessed 66% PVC distribution; Kano had 96% success
Forget not that the SS and SE states complained of not been givenPVCs dont also forget also the power of the IDPs
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by MzzTega(f): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2015
mcfarlin:

keep on living in self denial wink

so the results announced by the state REC's won't be counted?
Sweethrt,Relax!
It's Today......remember?
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by DExplorer1: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2015
ghettodreamz:

It is my earnest prayer that whosoever rig his or her way through into the seat of power this time around, WILL not spend half a year before God's wrath and judgement comes upon such an individual. So Shall It BE, AMEN.
Amen bro!

1 Like

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Rad1cal: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Jaypea98:

Keep deceiving urself unlike lagos that 66% card reader; kano had 96%
Forget not that the SS and SE states complained of not been given card readers dont also forget also the power of the IDPs

We are talking about announced results and this fellow is talking about Card reader success

Are you a learner . Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by mcfarlin(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2015
MzzTega:

Sweethrt,Relax!
It's Today......remember?

Lol by noon Inec will start in Abuja.

SAI BUHARI.....
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by ifyemex(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Sanchez01:
Hahahahaha! Wins everywheregrin

Change is inevitable!

Don't laugh yet until the main result comes out.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by MzzTega(f): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
mcfarlin:

Lol by noon Inec will start in Abuja.

SAI BUHARI.....
GEJ till 2019 smiley
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by mcfarlin(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
MzzTega:

GEJ till 2019 smiley

buhahahahaha

just promise me you won't deactivate your account by the end of today wink
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by MzzTega(f): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Nafikowa:
Who told you that SS and SE are riggers?North are masters in rigging, that they keep quite and be matured about going around it, does not mean they do not rig. SS/SE are large mouths, they shout themselves to stupidity does not mean they rig. Am from Gombe I know what goes round there alone.

s
Help me tell them.
I stay in the North too.
These guys are just the ‘‘baddest'' in that game.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2015
shinejackie:

Abeg no fall oo cool
cheesy...i hear oo
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Jaypea98: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

We are talking about announced results and this fellow is talking about Card reader success

Are you a learner . Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!
Crazy spam bot read the post again and stop spamming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.