Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced (53001 Views)

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Bauchi And Yobe State Just Announced Their Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by MzzTega(f): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2015
mcfarlin:

buhahahahaha

just promise me you won't deactivate your account by the end of today wink
Nah! I will be here.
To see your reaction when GEJ is pronounced the President Elect smiley
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Rad1cal: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Jaypea98:

Crazy spam bot read the post again and stop spamming

You are fooling yourself, what is card readers business with areas where manual identification were deployed.

You no get sense at all. Hehehehehe !
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by cut007: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Its obvious many people will passout when the real results are announced. Keep giving urselves false hope
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by akatekpe(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

The Northern results are presently in the gym. They'll come out with full force. Someone should beg INEC officials to release Otuoke's result!

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove...
What's wrong with you guys self? You keep demanding for SS/SE results while the north' results ain't ready. This is politics,you guys should keep ranting yet,the whole noise wu soon change to rigging
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by ManTiger(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
mcfarlin:

I for like make the guy dey agodi grin

that way I can monitor his progress and maybe give him some amala with gbegiri soup if needed cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Jaypea98: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are fooling yourself, what is card readers business with areas where manual identification were deployed.

You no get sense at all. Hehehehehe !
like I said , read the post again and n tell me where you saw card readers how dare you spam my post
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2015
pretydiva:
cheesy...i hear oo
wink
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by penzino(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2015
stinggy:
My State delivered...
Penzino are you there?
yes o
Joy unspeakable. grin
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by tomzman: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Another state in the bag cheesy
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by simdam500(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
It awesome
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by stinggy(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2015
penzino:
yes o
Joy unspeakable. grin

U nor well, heaven on earth ni grin grin
How e dey go? Na Ladoja mandate remain ooo
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is getting more interesting. Viewing frm a mango tree
are you nicodemus ? grin
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by penzino(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2015
stinggy:

U nor well, heaven on earth ni grin grin
How e dey go? Na Ladoja mandate remain ooo
yes o. Kd just dey like say na self imposed curfew dey.

Ladoja all the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:

If APC could win Kogi of all states, that should send a signal to the PDP riggers currently operating in SS and SE that it's over. Even if they give 99% to Jonathan in all SS and SE states, he will lose the elections. That's exactly what's going to play out...[size=18pt]I hope hospitals won't be overwhelmed today with TANoids suffering from High BP. [/size]

L grin L!

Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Remarkable: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
4bobo:
NOTHERN RESULTS WILL BE SUICIDAL...SS AND SE are waiting for what? haba since saturday.. Na wa o. At least you cant thumb print more than the pvc collected. Release your results oooooo.

aren't you going to demand the north to release theirs as well?

(at least you also noticed theirs haven't een released yet? since Saturday? what are they waiting for?)
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Remarkable:

aren't you going to demand the north to release theirs as well?

(at least you also noticed theirs haven't een released yet? since Saturday? what are they waiting for?)
You have been living in Jupiter. Non from those region, not a single one. Just see how many they have collected from north with much population. Haba
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Remarkable: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
4bobo:

You have been living in Jupiter. Non from those region, not a single one. Just see how many they have collected from north with much population. Haba

When you say "not a single one" ... I have to assume you haven't seen the results of Enugu?
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Remarkable: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Remarkable:

When you say "not a single one" ... I have to assume you haven't seen the results of Enugu?

Oh I forgot... to APC supporters, the SE/SS votes "don't count" and are irrelevant... but if you are honestly wanting to know the results Ebonyi has been announcing results as well... and you probly aren't aware because as I said, you fellow fans have said its irrelevant... lol at the end we will know shaa...
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Remarkable:

Ok, just saw that, keep it coming. It is a game. Hope this will not get to rerun.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Remarkable: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
4bobo:

so between you and I, who has been living in Jupiter?
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Remarkable:

so between you and I, who has been living in Jupiter?
Since morning I posted it, it's now they released it.
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Fourwinds: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Stop deceiving yourself, i have made all permutations already.

Tehehehehehehehehe !!!
oh!!! Permutations in Further Mathematics. I remember dat topic
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by Remarkable: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
4bobo:

Since morning I posted it, it's now they released it.

The Enugu results page is on its 10th page and counting on the front page of politics section...
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by jemecks(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:

If APC could win Kogi of all states, that should send a signal to the PDP riggers currently operating in SS and SE that it's over. Even if they give 99% to Jonathan in all SS and SE states, he will lose the elections. That's exactly what's going to play out...I hope hospitals won't be overwhelmed today with TANoids suffering from High BP.
. Oga jona doesn't need to win all d vote to emerge winner all he needs is 25% of votes in 24 states
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by cashkid: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are just deceiving yourself, Kano and Lagos the most populated zones don't even have up to 2 Million clear votes

Haven't you seen the results sheet ? undecided

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
U dey deceive urself seriously
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by afton: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
not surprised at all
Re: Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced by VICatta94: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] grin lols i wonder the kind of tremor PDP candidate is going through now. Dear pals keep ur fingers crossed. U can be sure that tonight is the MOMENT of DRASTIC change point for every nigerian up APC!!! Hmmmmm INCREDIBLE [url] grin lols i wonder the kind of tremor PDP candidate is going through now. Dear pals keep ur fingers crossed. U can be sure that tonight is the MOMENT of DRASTIC change point for every nigerian up APC!!! Hmmmmm INCREDIBLE [/url] grin lols i wonder the kind of tremor PDP candidate is going through now. Dear pals keep ur fingers crossed. U can be sure that tonight is the MOMENT of DRASTIC change point for every nigerian up APC!!! Hmmmmm INCREDIBLE hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.